• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
I dont know if it's just me but, does anyone else want to fake their death and start all over again? It was just a passing thought but I wish I had a copy of my body or something that I could stage as a suicide and run away. Really dumb, but would make an interesting movie though.
Thoughts?

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
That would only make my life worse, and I would still be living this rotten world, so it wouldn't help me in any way.

Reactions: OopsIdidntwanttodie
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I already thought about this many times and even have a source to get a new/legit ID, a shi**y job in a grocery store but there are some issues with that idea...

1. I would have to travel to Russia and my Russian skills aren't quite good
2. I don't want to die because of Covid
3. I'm too kind for that country and some would think I'm gay and this would give me a some troubles
4. Even thought I can walk with a hoodie while it's like 2*c/ 35*F outside and don't freeze, the winter in Russia can be very unforgiving.

:/
Other posibility would be Bulgaria but It's a very warm country and my neighbor there is a cop. He is very kind but I think he would report me that I'm actually not dead.

Reactions: Iamamistake
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I've thought about it but honestly I'm not sure it would be worth it.

Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
I think my problems will follow me anyway. I don't think I'd get a better life with a fresh start right now at least. Hopefully I can make a good enough life with what I have eventually...

P

Prathibha

Oct 27, 2020
Why to fake our death, we r committing ctb just to end our pain ryt then what's the point to fake Nd start over??

Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
No thank you, I'll just take the real deal.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I actually knew someone who faked her death and it was on the news that her body hadn't been found, and then she was caught on surveillance video at a train station and that was on the news, too.

L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
I've thought about joining the french foreign legion to start a new life last year. I was a conscript before but I think the FFL's standards would be crazy.

T

Tree frog

Apr 1, 2021
Such a fantasy of mine actually. The reality would be so difficult in this day and age though. Darn technology makes dissapearing so hard I imagine. And yeah i like the idea of Russia as mentioned before by someone.. but not sure they'd want an English only speaker like me..somewhere in the Siberian wilderness would be just far enough away i think :)

Reactions: nopointofliving
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Unfortunately not. My problems aren't circumstantial but they originate from within myself. Maybe a new location would help me but certain aspects of myself would have to change in order for this to possibly work.

PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
If it came to that I would just draw a line and decide to travel for the rest of my years. Probably go to India and disappear. Learn the old philosophies on life and nature. Just do menial tasks to earn for bread and board. probably just get one way ticket and never return. USA would be better but probably get picked up by ICE and returned home. India no one really cares and just goes about their business.
Or buy one of those 1 euro dilapidated houses in Italy and live the rest of my life in a small unknown town for the rest of my life.

D

doesntevenmatter

Aug 12, 2021
Like others have said, my problems would just follow me wherever I go. Part of my problem is my location, actually, but I am already moving halfway across the country on October 1st, and even though for a while that thought comforted me so much some things have transpired to derail some of that comfort...

That being said, if it was financially viable and realistic I would give it a go. I'd probably try another country altogether in that case. If things didn't work out, well I guess I could still do the real thing then lol.