• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

aprilshowers

The Ignorant
Dec 14, 2021
I hate how pretentious the title sounds, but when I think about my whole life, what was and what shall be, I can't help but come back to suicidal ideation. I have it better than most people in the world, but when I actually think about where my life will lead me (i.e. purposeless death), I'd rather just reach the destination sooner. None of the actions I take, none of the relationships I form, none of the lives I change will have any effect on the fate that awaits me. The same applies to every living being, but suicide isn't all that commonplace. I understand why religious people forge on. They believe there is an infinite reward (or punishment) awaiting them for what they do in their finite lives. How do the faithless function without craving death?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, I think so. I don't think that most people think about their life, death or the meaning of life. They just do what they have to without asking why, and without thinking about the bigger picture and whether it'll matter in the end or not. I believe that they think their life and accomplishments will matter. Death is a taboo subject and I don't think most people think about the fact that they'll die someday. I think that they're too scared of it and want to avoid it and run away from it as fast as possible. The sad thing though is that death is inevitable, it's the fate that awaits us all, whether you want it to happen or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and reclaimedbynature
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Maybe, maybe not. But if that is the reason they don't do it, then I would say they're better off not thinking about it. If other people can be happy, let them be happy. I'm not bitter or jealous of other people's happiness. I feel like some people in this world ought to be if it is truly possible. But yes, most people don't really think that deeply about their own lives. Regardless, I don't think it's the determining factor in being miserable.

Reactions: sserafim