• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Motoko

Feb 27, 2020
I posted this previously in "off-topic" but I think it will fit better here.

Sometimes I think that I will continue living, even if from a curiosity.
Sometimes I get thoughts like "it is what it is" and I tell myself that I'm going to just continue living.
Sometimes I try to accept life as it is and I tell myself that no matter what, I will not do it, because life is short so death is close anyway, no matter if you speed things up or not.

Thoughts like this are feeding me with false hope. It's like being delusional. These thoughts will give me temporary uplifting feeling.
But this is all for a moment. Literally it takes few seconds or minutes at max, to go back to my old self.

Does anyone else have thoughts like this? How do you react to them? Do they make you happy/sad/neutral? Do you take these thoughts seriously?

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
That's exactly the thoughts I have as I'm living my life at the moment—it is what it is.
I guess a part of me is also very curious to see what will happen as time goes on... significant world events, advancements in technology, etc.

If anything, curiosity might give me a little reason to keep living, but these thoughts don't really give me an emotional reaction—it just is what it is.

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah, that's kinda normal. Thing is, as you get older the pattern becomes more tiresome, like a never ending cycle. Rinse, wash, repeat. One of my former mentors used to always tell me that, "Hope is not a strategy." It seems like everyone is living on some hope that things will get better in some collective cognitive dissonance when I can visibly see things getting progressively worse in every way.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I have days where I feel anxious, and days where I cry, and then some days where I feel numb. It is those days I look forward to. But there is no happiness or contentment. It's just a feeling of NOT sadness or anxiety.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I
I have days where I feel anxious, and days where I cry, and then some days where I feel numb. It is those days I look forward to. But there is no happiness or contentment. It's just a feeling of NOT sadness or anxiety.
look forward to the numb days too I can't stand the anxiety or crying at all

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'll never accept life for what it is. I'll always wish to be dead for as long as I'm alive

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Yes. I don't know if that is the real me or my depression is the real me.

I try to figure out when those thoughts are more likely. Usually it's when I'm outside or interacting with other people, or I read something in the news that I'm happy about.