almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Sometimes, but I dismiss them because I know they're hallucinations. They're not as extravagant though.
I try to tell myself the same. Very very rarely have I ever experienced an "opaque" hallucination that perfectly blends with reality (virtually indistinguishable), rather for me, visual hallucinations, if you can call them that, usually happens in my "mind's eye". I suffer from auditory hallucinations. I hear voices, but not random or benevolent or demonic ones; I actually hear voices of people I have known in the past and felt highly connected to. The diseased part of my mind tries to tell me that I am experiencing mental telepathy, only with special people that I am intrinsically connected to... and I have to tell myself over and over and over that it just isn't real. Sometimes the voice of a past friend/love will tell me to open a book to a random chapter/page and he says that what I'm looking for will be there... upon inspection the passage will answer the exact question I asked. It really sucks when that happens. I am stunned but so conflicted, even sad about it. It can't be possible to have this "telepathy" with someone who won't even respond to your messages...

exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
Yeah, I see some things. They're pretty though.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Two things: I get deja vu to where ik how a situation will play out. Idk if I have a dream first and forget it or what but it's usually about something benign.

Next I can sense when something bad is gonna happen. Good example is one morning when I was going to school It was a beautiful morning, then it just hit me. Later two people got shot in front of the school.

Neither happen often but they showed me that people are spiritual beings. If we weren't then we wouldn't have experiences like these.

• Love
Reactions: purplemoon
purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
That's interesting, mine is totally different. I have bizarre dreams and then the next day they happen.
But I can't control when the dreams arrive, and I dream part of what happens.

few quick examples: when I was staying with my grandparents at the age of 12 all my mother was driving out of town to do work for the church, I dreamed that she was in a horrible car accident. I woke up crying early in the morning and ran into my grandparents room explaining to them I dreamed my mom was hurt. They told me it was just a dream and that I need to stop being silly and worried for nothing. Later that afternoon they received a call telling them that my mother was in a bad car accident and was severely injured. My grandparents Talked to me about how did I know that etc.

Some years later, I had a strange dream of a taxi going off the cliff with my friend. I didn't know her too well, but I had recently met her newest friend, this creepy man who gave me very bad vibes within the first 30 seconds. I told her later on the phone to have nothing to do with him and that he seemed very dangerous. She began laughing at me and called me paranoid and oversensitive. I had the dream A couple of nights later, and he was the one that pushed the taxi off the cliff with her and a taxi driver in it. I didn't understand the dream or why i dreamed of a taxi (seemed very odd) until I saw her in the news later that week. She did a collect call from her jail crying saying that when she was with the creepy man I warned her to stay away from, that he had pulled a gun and robbed/ shot the taxi driver, and she was arrested with him for being an accessory to murder. She kept crying and asking me how did I know that something horrible would happen.

I had a nightmare the night before I got injured severely by a DUI driver jerk that ruined my spine for life. There were two demons in my dream that said "we're not done with you yet", and they dropped a giant boulder on top of me and crushed me. I woke up crying terrified, then thought maybe it was just some weird nightmare but When I have these kind of dreams are not like other dreams, they feel like I am visiting the scene of either what's about to happen soon, or what is currently happening. that morning I went to work, but then the DUI driver going over 50 miles an hour hit me from the back when I was stopped at a red light like I was supposed to following all of the rules and laws, he damaged my spine permanently. It's affected me every day for years since. The most difficult part of it is does feel like something is heavy & makes me feel exhausted when my vertebrae go out of alignment and I get vertebral subluxations. i guess the boulder was symbolic or reminiscent of the feeling of exhaustion and being limited, which is how i felt/feel from the spinal pain.

There are others, but I'm guessing people don't feel like reading an entire book. So I'll just get to one of the more significant ones which is when I had another bizarre dream of mine that people were falling from the sky, but in my dream it was like some kind of explosion, but I didn't understand why there were people screaming and falling from the sky. That same morning September 11 happened. There were no planes in my dream though. I remember I told people the next day that the planes looked fake on the TV, and that something didn't make sense. Of course they just said the usual thing that's weird or you're being sensitive, blah blah blah. (I feel like telling people well, you're being insensitive)

i usually don't tell people because most people just jump to an instant conclusion of that's impossible, etc, well obviously not.

When I dream something bizarre, now I learned to pay extra attention to everything around me.

Anyway, I guess mine is way different from yours but hopefully you sleep better than I do.

I don't know how to turn it off. It feels overwhelming when it happens.

C0954586 6944 48D6 98FE 96450494481D

Last edited:
Reactions: Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
Yeah, it is different. Like it won't happen all the time, but it'll happen randomly. Sometimes I would know how a conversation would go and say what they were about to say. When I used to be a gamer, I used to know how some fights would go, so then I would know where to change it. It was so rare that I really couldn't make use of it.

Another one someone I was certain someone close to me was gonna die, but they were ok so I shrugged it off. Next day they were in the hospital, a few days later they were dead.

I don't mention it because people can't handle it and are usually hostile towards it. And no, I can't sleep. My insomnia won't let me. And idk how to turn it off either.

• Love
Reactions: purplemoon
purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
Yeah, it is different. Like it won't happen all the time, but it'll happen randomly. Sometimes I would know how a conversation would go and say what they were about to say. When I used to be a gamer, I used to know how some fights would go, so then I would know where to change it. It was so rare that I really couldn't make use of it.

Another one someone I was certain someone close to me was gonna die, but they were ok so I shrugged it off. Next day they were in the hospital, a few days later they were dead.

I don't mention it because people can't handle it and are usually hostile towards it. And no, I can't sleep. My insomnia won't let me. And idk how to turn it off either.

I've had insomnia, although i do sleep many times, other times not more than a few hours. The dreams scare me as they're always so intense and it makes me feel like I'm not really in my room during the dream, it feels like a force pulling me and I don't like it.

Have you ever tried GABA? It can help relax you to a point as it's a natural brain neurotransmitter that calms the nervous system. Hope that helps at least a little bit.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
I just had a lucid dream a while ago that made me feel like that. I'm not afraid in dreams but I felt pure love and happiness in it.

Have you ever tried GABA? It can help relax you to a point as it's a natural brain neurotransmitter that calms the nervous system. Hope that helps at least a little bit.
Never heard of gaba until now. But I'm definitely gonna look into it. Thx.