• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
Stardew Valley is absolutely my favorite game of all time. I remember playing it for the very first time two years ago and spent hundreds of hours trying to be as efficient as possible, reading the Wiki, and learning as much as I could about the game. It took me a while, but I eventually reached the summit and obtained perfection. Remembering that, I actually played it again earlier this year and did the same thing, achieved another perfection playthrough, although this time I played the android version. I even took a screenshot as a commemoration,

Screenshot 20240312 154426

The game absolutely spoke to me on so many levels, the music, the characters, the casual gameplay. I have some of the fondest memories playing it, although I didn't really play around with mods or get into mulitplayer. I adore the game, and I think it was one of the final games that I've ever played that I liked playing to such a great extent. I heard that the 1.6 update just got released with much more content, I might have to achieve perfection thrice upon a time later in the future.

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I recently started playing Stardew Valley and it's so much fun! A friend recommended it to me years ago but I couldn't get into it because at first all I could do was break stones and chop wood and I found that so monotonous 😭 then one day a few months ago I had nothing to do so I decided to push through it and see what else there was to the game, and from then I haven't stopped playing 🤩 I didn't know you could play with friends, I would love it if anyone here wants to play together!

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I absolutely love stardew valley. The real question however, is who do you choose to marry? I always go for Shane and I don't know if that's a good thig or a bad thing lol.

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Bought it on Steam, but I'm afraid I couldn't get into it. I think I got as far as going mining before I completely lost interest.

I suppose I just suck at vidya. Spent an absurd amount of time in Terraria, but ragequit after having my ass handed to me by Duke Fishron.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
I cleared the whole property of trees and then gave up.