zieziewazie

zieziewazie

music enjoyer
May 3, 2023
i'm a tuba player B). i would say i'm quite good, but i've always been more interested in other instruments. what do y'all play?

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, jaxxon_sunn and Ultracheese
Humanoid

Humanoid

Mar 26, 2023
I started learning piano a couple of months ago and want to pick up a bass soon. I'm not very good but it is a great distraction and finally playing a song correctly after learning and trying for x amount of time makes me happy for a bit (and is cheaper than a therapist lol)

• Love
Reactions: Ashu and Ultracheese
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
I started playing piano when I was 8, and now also play guitar, bass, ukulele, and drums. I played saxophone for a brief time in middle school and could probably still play some basic stuff if you gave one to me, though nothing too fancy. I hope to get back into playing sax when I go to college.

Reactions: Ashu
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Guitar.
I used to play drums pre covid but had to quit due to new location(too loud to play, would annoy neighbors) and I played trumpet in school.
I want to return to drums

MorningstarMornings

MorningstarMornings

leave a beautiful corpse
Aug 20, 2020
I play guitar and do vocals for a band.

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
Not counting the elementary school recorder and ukelele brief lessons, my first instrument was the flute in middle school. Then I learned some guitar from my brother and tried the uke again. I played flute for 4 years but felt like I wasn't getting better so in high school I learned cello and played that until I graduated. I'm learning piano and still play cello sometimes now and i would like to learn violin and guitar again and many more instruments. It's been a dream of mine to be in a professional orchestra or a band, but with my health I fear it's impossible.

blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
I've been playing trumpet for a long while ever since middle school all that time ago but somehow its one of the few things that stuck with me but i aint really too good but i enjoy playing in the band we have here but i got invited by my good buddy to join a ska band as a singer/trumpeter So thats pretty cool sorry for spiraling for a minute

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
Played piano for a couple of years. Still occasionally practice, I love expressing my emotions through the way I play. Aside from that, I've played saxophone which was also very fun!

murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
I played the flute for 9 years, I wish I went for the percussion route though, I definitely would've had badass drum skills by now

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Been playing guitar since I was 8 years old.

Always wanted to get into piano, but I don't think I have the patience and concentration to learn a new instrument.

TeflonMummy

TeflonMummy

Apr 1, 2023
I play the Cello, been practicing a lot on Toccata and Fugue in D Minor. I might post it someday if I can ever pull off what I'd consider a impressive performance. It's a very challenging piece though so I'm not keeping my hopes up.