Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Does anyone not have any severe mental or physical issues not even depression or anxiety but still want to die for a long time because of some other issue

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wannago, fly away, patheticpartner and 7 others
WrongGuy47

WrongGuy47

Dec 21, 2020
I'm lazy, life seems too much effort.

• Love
Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, Belaya Noch, patheticpartner and 10 others
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
To be honest, I don't know if I'm suffering from depression. I don't have any health issues, no handicap. I'm employed since I'm 18, have a girlfriend and a lovely family. I think about suicide since six years. I probably just don't like my life. I don't find my place in the society.

The point of no return is the death of my bestfriend, who catch the bus six months ago. Since then, I juste want to end my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zoya, 312, gtrfvr and 7 others
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
im healthy physically. mentally, now that is a different story!

• Hugs
Reactions: 312, gtrfvr, Iamamistake and 3 others
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I'm lazy, life seems too much effort.
This is literally me. This world is terrible and tbh I don't think I even want to bother with it. Death is no big deal anyway so why not.

Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, DetachedDreamer97, 312 and 5 others
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
This is literally me. This world is terrible and tbh I don't think I even want to bother with it. Death is no big deal anyway so why not.

Agreed.

I'm absolutely not scared of death. Like, really not.

Reactions: Belaya Noch, 312, Teal_Blue_Dreams and 4 others
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I have anxiety, depression, probable BPD & OCD. Life feels like suffering to me. I'm not that scared of death, I'm scared of life. I wish you all the best in the future :)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, 312, Teal_Blue_Dreams and 4 others
CandySatan

CandySatan

Cuddling with my demons
Dec 29, 2020
I don't have anything to live for and I'm just lazy I guess. There's probably something broken in my head idk.

• Hugs
Reactions: taylor321, 312, Iamamistake and 2 others
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
To be blunt
If you are content and you still want to die
It Is pretty stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: 312
Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
To be blunt
If everything is good with you and you still want to die
It Is pretty stupid
That's very ignorant of you to assume that "everything is good" with me.

Also what constitutes good for you may not be so for other persons life so be less judgmental about this considering what is at stake thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams and Iamamistake
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
You cling to the words i already rephrased
i don't think i'm being judgemental but showing you a mirror for already being too self judgemental
Anyway i didn't even replied to you but in general to the silly atitude prevailing in this site
"pro choice" I prefer pro freedom cause i see suicide as escape from pain and not a fucking divine idea

Last edited:
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
No physical or mental health problems but I have lived life, lost some things, kids don't want to know. Nothing left, empty and broken

• Hugs
Reactions: Belaya Noch, Teal_Blue_Dreams, Iamamistake and 1 other person
Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
You cling to the words i already rephrased
You modified them after I had already replied

If you can't be empathetic or kind about this then do not make judgments on others

PS It is easy to call someone "stupid". I can also call you as stupid for your lack of deeper understanding of someone's issues. For being on a suicide forum and commenting depreciatingly about the pain of others which you know nothing about
@Nullm I don't care what your personal philosophy is. Fuck off if you can't be nice

Don't be a hypocrite. Don't use this site to belittle others.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, Teal_Blue_Dreams, Iamamistake and 2 others
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
I'm in the middle of something that's why i posted quick then edited and again
I think i know enough of what i commented about
And to any common sense wanting to exit without any apearant suffering is silly
Btw no need to pester me with an argument i'm not gonna read it
Just a one off venting for all the self destructive tendencies here i read mostly

Last edited:
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Is chronic but manageable depression a health issue.

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamamistake
H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
but arent u afraid of dying or ctbing? even a bit

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
but arent u afraid of dying or ctbing? even a bit
I'm more scared of staying alive. The actual dying process is a bit frightening because I don't want to be in pain but after it's done nothing happens so it's fine I guess.

Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, Teal_Blue_Dreams, Iamamistake and 1 other person
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone not have any severe mental or physical issues not even depression or anxiety but still want to die for a long time because of some other issue
Life's default position doesn't appear to be far better than death. Death seems more like a forever dreamless sleep. It's not good, it's not bad and people don't spend all day talking about how much better being awake is than being sleep.
To be blunt
It Is pretty stupid
How did you determine that? Why is a state of being inherently superior to a lack of a state?

Last edited:
Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, Teal_Blue_Dreams and Iamamistake
Supertramp

Supertramp

Feb 9, 2020
To be blunt
It Is pretty stupid
words that are about 2000 years old: "The desire to die may be felt, not only by the sensible man or the brave or unhappy man, but even by the man who is merely surfeited." ~Seneca

As someone on a suicide forum, you'd think you would understand that everyone has their own reasons.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, Belaya Noch, Teal_Blue_Dreams and 2 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
I'm in the middle of something that's why i posted quick then edited and again
I think i know enough of what i commented about
And to any common sense wanting to exit without any apearant suffering is silly
Btw no need to pester me with an argument i'm not gonna read it
Just a one off venting for all the self destructive tendencies here i read mostly
Vent on your own threads. Dont come here with your shitty opinions on other's threads.

Again, do not pass judgement based on few lines of a post.

Keep your pathetic destructive tendencies to your own life.

POS like you just wants to feel superior to others. I honestly can't believe what a loser you are.
words that are about 2000 years old: "The desire to die may be felt, not only by the sensible man or the brave or unhappy man, but even by the man who is merely surfeited." ~Seneca

As someone on a suicide forum, you'd think you would understand that everyone has their own reasons.
I don't think this crappy piece of turd that was vomited by the toilet understands anything above his own frustration with life

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: HowNowBrownCow
Supertramp

Supertramp

Feb 9, 2020
Vent on your own threads. Dont come here with your shitty opinions on other's threads.

POS like you just wants to feel superior to others. I honestly can't believe what a loser you are.

I don't think this crappy piece of turd that was vomited by the toilet understands anything above his own frustration with l

I don't think this crappy piece of turd that was vomited by the toilet understands anything above his own frustration with life
Seneca wasn't frustrated with life. He was making an observation. Your eagerness to tear it down says a lot about you. Hopefully you grow out of that some day, it's a horrible way to exist.

Edit: Read "on the happiness of life" or "on the shortness of life" and come back to me on what Seneca understands.

Edit2: I noticed you attacked my original response. I'm not sure if you assumed I was talking to you and got defensive, or if you got defensive at the quote itself and responded. I was engaging Nullm trying to validate that everyone has their reasons for wanting to end it; that people can be content and still want to go. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Last edited:
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i don't want to live because there is suffering in life, and there are much more of them than the so-called "pleasures".
if there were no suffering in life [that is, life would be continuous bliss], i would stay.

i don't want to suffer at all, so i leave this place

Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, Belaya Noch and lonelynight
Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
Seneca wasn't frustrated with life. He was making an observation. Your eagerness to tear it down says a lot about you. Hopefully you grow out of that some day, it's a horrible way to exist.

Edit: Read "on the happiness of life" or "on the shortness of life" and come back to me on what Seneca understands.

Edit2: I noticed you attacked my original response. I'm not sure if you assumed I was talking to you and got defensive, or if you got defensive at the quote itself and responded. I was engaging Nullm trying to validate that everyone has their reasons for wanting to end it; that people can be content and still want to go. Just thought I'd clear that up.
I was talking about @Nullm

I didn't attack your response. All my responses have been directed at nullm . Hope this clears it up.

Supertramp

Supertramp

Feb 9, 2020

I was talking about @Nullm

I didn't attack your response. All my responses have been directed at nullm . Hope this clears it up.
Makes sense. I couldn't tell if you were talking about Seneca or Nullm, who has a lot of growing to do.

Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
Makes sense. I couldn't tell if you were talking about Seneca or Nullm, who has a lot of growing to do.
I just don't care for anyone's superior tone about this. This site is about the most important or life critical issues for each person who is here. Nothing is more important for each person than what brought them to a site like this.

Pricks like these just get off by dropping either thinly veiled pro life comments or just general dickish judgments on posts made by people they have no idea about.

"Silly attitude prevailing on this site" my ass. Fuck off from this site then don't come here to drop shit on others. Such a fucking lowlife cunt.