• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I don't mean drinking alcohol, I mean just drinking anything. It's kind of weird, I never really find myself hungry all that often but I become extremely thirsty sometimes; like downing a shit ton of water or other stuff. I don't know why I'm like this; it's pretty strange. Does anyone else have a similar experience?

vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
I love drinking tap water in the middle of the night, it's the best feeling and sometimes it's impossible to stop. Extreme thirst is a common symptom of diabetes btw, I hope it's not your case.

Last edited:
missmyworld

missmyworld

Feb 18, 2024
I guess just swallowing water feels cleansing/satisfying. It's one of the few things that probably won't kill you. Unless you drink a comically large amount that is, but only a minuscule amount of people have ever probably done that, and it sounds painful. I think of myself as a thirsy person like you, but I still myself to be dehydrated. Do you ever feel fatigued from it?
I love drinking tap water in the middle of the night, sometimes it's hard to stop. Extreme thirst is a common symptom of diabetes btw, I hope it's not your case.
I was just about to mention that i've heard it can be a sign of diabetes/some autoimmune diseases but you beat me to it lol. But I feel like whenever I just google my pain symptoms it tells me I have stage 4 cancer or some rare extremely bad disease when the symptom is like a stomach ache and neck pain, and it just fear mongers a lot.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
I love drinking tap water in the middle of the night, it's the best feeling and sometimes it's impossible to stop. Extreme thirst is a common symptom of diabetes btw, I hope it's not your case.
Holy shit. My dad has type 2 diabetes.
I guess just swallowing water feels cleansing/satisfying. It's one of the few things that probably won't kill you. Unless you drink a comically large amount that is, but only a minuscule amount of people have ever probably done that, and it sounds painful. I think of myself as a thirsy person like you, but I still myself to be dehydrated. Do you ever feel fatigued from it?

I was just about to mention that i've heard it can be a sign of diabetes/some autoimmune diseases but you beat me to it lol. But I feel like whenever I just google my pain symptoms it tells me I have stage 4 cancer or some rare extremely bad disease when the symptom is like a stomach ache and neck pain, and it just fear mongers a lot.
I wouldn't say fatigued from it per se. I just feel this consistent need for it sometimes.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
I don't want to scare you, sorry if I have, but type 2 is somewhat hereditary (40% if one parent has it, 70% if both have it). Lifestyle is the main factor and it is manageable, but if you plan to stick around for a while you might want to get tested.
No, you're fine. This is something that I've been dreading for a while. I'll have to see if I can get tested soon.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I love drinking water with those flavor electrolytes or sports drinks. I did enjoy alcohol for a bit of time to cope but I had to stop myself before I felt like I was beginning an addiction.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, for some weird reason I love drinking water. I'm always thirsty and I drink a lot of water every day because I like the feeling, I guess it's satisfying and refreshing. I also like drinking coffee and tea but I just like the sensation of drinking water, the coolness.

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I am pre-diabetic from being bedbound for many years. This causes me excessive thirst. I absolutely hate it. It's torturous. I feel like a person in one of those black and white newspaper cartoons with people dying of thirst in the desert.