GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
As many of you also do, I also often think about the day I'll catch the bus. That being said, I don't just think about my death itself, but the small things I'll do before I pull the trigger.

Please don't make fun of me, lol, although it is a bit funny.

For example, there's no way for me to know what awaits me on the other side, or how much of my ego I'll retain when I'm dead, nonetheless, for my own sake, I assume I'll retain my memories and my sense of self. That being said, I'd also like to retain my body, so whenever I plan to CTB, I plan on doing so after I've gotten a few workouts in and a decent amount of rest. I'm also someone who's very proud of their hair, so I'd like to have taken a shower and applied some conditioner to make sure it looks neat before I die. And speaking of looking good, I'd like to dress with something comfortable before I die, in the case that my clothes accompany me in my afterlife; yes, I'm that self-conscious. I'd also wanna use the bathroom just before to make sure I don't feel constipated as I enter the afterlife; that would be kind of embarrassing.

On a slightly more serious note, I'd also like to verbalize some kind of wish, in the case that said wish imprints itself onto my "Soul", so that in the case of reincarnation, perhaps I can be a bit better in my next life than I was in this one.

Lastly, I'd like to imagine some type of utopian-esque afterlife. This is a bit of a personal pascal's wager, but in the case that the afterlife is whatever you imagine it to be, I'd like to spend a few minutes mulling over the ideal afterlife which I've now spent a few months constructing in my head. Can't leave any base uncovered.

Does anyone else do similar things? I'd like to hear some of your rituals, maybe I'll copy them when the time comes

CuriousPorygon

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Blue Elephant, vampire2002 and ipmanwc0
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
yes! I actually completely get this I'll list some of my things.
- I'm very hyperaware of my "lasts" for some reason. I have a specific last movie I wanna watch (the titanic, one of my favs). I want to make a specific last meal, most likely a bowl of raspberries. I'm still choosing a last song to listen to. etc. etc.
- I'm very keen on looking good in the afterlife. I mainly feel like this is because a few months back my closest friend/partner passed away and I'm like 90% sure I'll see him after I die. I wanna look good so I plan to take a shower, wax, etc, do everything I need to before I go.
those are the main ones I can think of. but i totally get what u mean

Reactions: GreenMarsh