BrokenPinocchio

BrokenPinocchio

Jun 8, 2024
I'm 29 I would turn 30 in a little less than a year, but I keep thinking/planning I will CTB before then.
Anyone else have this?

Reactions: Sheeanabrugh and Loona6546645
U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
Hi, similar age here.

First became "seriously" suicidal (after spending most of my life thinking about it daily without intent) in 2021 when we'd both have been 26.

When I was 27 I thought I'd like to die before I turned 28 - pretty stupid given I'm not a musician and don't have any creative achievements at all. Had either June or September in mind - I'd rather die after a warm sunny day than after a cold rainy day, and I have lots of friends and family with birthdays in July and August I don't want to ruin.

When I was 28 I thought I'd kill myself in September for sure, but ended up hospitalised instead.

This year I had a friend's wedding in June to keep me on track then. At times I did think I couldn't bare to keep going and would just kill myself quickly to end things, but I obviously haven't. Right now I am still considering dying in September.

I have a holiday booked for my 30th birthday and I guess staying alive to go on that gives me something to keep going for, though I don't know if I'll make it. After that, I think if I still want to kill myself I'll blow through my life savings on a long holiday and then kill myself late next year, probably October?

Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and BrokenPinocchio
I

Imcantbreathe

Aug 19, 2024
I'm 27.. I am planning my CTB for before August finishes. Kinda indecisive about how I wanna go

Reactions: Loona6546645 and BrokenPinocchio
BrokenPinocchio

BrokenPinocchio

Jun 8, 2024
Hi, similar age here.

First became "seriously" suicidal (after spending most of my life thinking about it daily without intent) in 2021 when we'd both have been 26.

When I was 27 I thought I'd like to die before I turned 28 - pretty stupid given I'm not a musician and don't have any creative achievements at all. Had either June or September in mind - I'd rather die after a warm sunny day than after a cold rainy day, and I have lots of friends and family with birthdays in July and August I don't want to ruin.

When I was 28 I thought I'd kill myself in September for sure, but ended up hospitalised instead.

This year I had a friend's wedding in June to keep me on track then. At times I did think I couldn't bare to keep going and would just kill myself quickly to end things, but I obviously haven't. Right now I am still considering dying in September.

I have a holiday booked for my 30th birthday and I guess staying alive to go on that gives me something to keep going for, though I don't know if I'll make it. After that, I think if I still want to kill myself I'll blow through my life savings on a long holiday and then kill myself late next year, probably October?
I thought about 27 too ironically, I am a musician so sometimes I feel silly I didn't do it then.

I had a really weak attempt in March caused by getting in a fight with a friend that ruined our friendship.

I have a friend's wedding in the spring, promised her I'd show up will probably do it after that.

Reactions: Loona6546645
B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
I'm 29 I would turn 30 in a little less than a year, but I keep thinking/planning I will CTB before then.
Anyone else have this?
Soon but to be fair I've said that for a while. But I'm getting to the end of my rope. Everything seems to constantly be taken from me. Nothing good happens to me. To be honest unless something changes and it does fast it's going to also include my life.

Reactions: BrokenPinocchio and Loona6546645
P

Privateer2368

Aug 18, 2024
081100UTC Sept 24.

That way there's a gap between my daughter's birthday and my death. Don't want the two linked in her mind.

I really, really don't want to go, but things are really bad and about to get much worse. So that's the date and time.

Reactions: BrokenPinocchio
mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
I don't have a definite date but I know I'll be gone by Halloween. I can't do my favorite holiday alone anymore

Sheeanabrugh

Sheeanabrugh

Tired and in pain
Aug 19, 2024
Anyone else have this?
Maybe not formal timeframe but I have an agreement with myself that my expiration date is if/whenever I get to a point where I can't walk anymore at all due to pain. But I'm thinking about preparing sooner, depending on how my next doctor's appt goes. No answers? I kill myself. Answers? Depends how bad they are

littleinsanity

littleinsanity

Krackhead Bunni
Jun 21, 2024
6th September, the day after my birthday since it feels like it could be hard to go on that date, also the only way to not link it too much with other important dates or feel like hanging on a little longer for them till October and get more hurt.
Might postpone it once I ask my bestfriend the date for an important exam of hers as if I were to do it before then, it might mess up things for her.