sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Does anyone else hate the cyclical nature of the world? I hate how everything is a cycle. I hate that it's always the same four seasons, and that they inevitably repeat. I also hate that the sun rises and sets, only to rise again and perpetuate the cycle. I hate how everything repeats. It's so boring and mundane. Even life is a cycle, from birth to death. It honestly feels like we're just living in a simulation.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Rocinante, Acoda, Immensevoid and 6 others
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
Does anyone else hate the cyclical nature of the world? I hate how everything is a cycle. I hate that it's always the same four seasons, and that they inevitably repeat. I also hate that the sun rises and sets, only to rise again and perpetuate the cycle. I hate how everything repeats. It's so boring and mundane. Even life is a cycle, from birth to death. It honestly feels like we're just living in a simulation.
Absolutely. I hate it too, so much. Everything keeps repeating and the same day arrives over and over. Another 24 hours to survive again. I'm tired of the constant routine, everything only getting worse. It's funny how it gets worse, even if everything repeats. The simulation never ends and ending our lives is the only option to escape from it, it seems.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Reactions: twatingthroughlife, sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I definitely feel this too. We are like hamsters on a wheel stuck in a loop.
It's so predictable and tedious, I wish it would all just end.

Reactions: sserafim and tiger b
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
The comforting thing is, time is relative. You can count the seconds now, but when you sleep time seems to jump by hours in an instant. Trillions of years happened before we were born, and we know nothing of it. For me, I think it's captivating to think what would happen once we pass.

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira, sserafim and Outsidelessness
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Yeah. It is basically everything that follows the similar principle. Everything feels like a one giant machine doing it's thing over and over.

And we are pieces of it.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
Look around, it is definitely possible we are living in a simulation.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just hate this world in general, existence truly is just a futile cycle of meaningless suffering that so tragically continues to repeat. Death is the release from the curse that is existence, not only is existing dull but it's also very harmful. I only wish for death as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything.

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Absolutely. I hate it too, so much. Everything keeps repeating and the same day arrives over and over. Another 24 hours to survive again. I'm tired of the constant routine, everything only getting worse. It's funny how it gets worse, even if everything repeats. The simulation never ends and ending our lives is the only option to escape from it, it seems.
Same, I hate how the same day repeats all over again. I also hate the constant routine. It feels like we're living in a dystopian simulation.
Look around, it is definitely possible we are living in a simulation.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we were
Yeah. It is basically everything that follows the similar principle. Everything feels like a one giant machine doing it's thing over and over.

And we are pieces of it.
I completely agree, especially the pipeline that everyone has to go through: being born, school, work, death. It honestly feels like we're just pieces of the machine.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Vesiira and R_N
I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
You couldn't have described better the feeling I have for this world and reality, literally so cyclical and repetitive and so full of daily problems (at least in my case) which in conditions of suffering aggravate my mental state.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim