• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I never understood why my grandma always wanted 'nice pictures of me to hang in her house' when if I honestly lived by myself I would have no photos in my house except one of Sonic the Hedgehog and telling people he's my son. That's fucking it.

• Yay!
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, not-2-b-the-answer and NumbItAll
Manfromtheocean

Manfromtheocean

Feb 26, 2019
I remember taking a picture with someone and afterwards she just sad: Oh, why do you look so weird?
Haha, well to be fair, it was the sun's fault.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jodes
C

Carma

Mar 3, 2019
I won't concede, I'm not that human in a picture, I'm temporarily trapped/connected/tied to a human body, feeling it's sensations but I'm not it.
I also never liked the concept of 'names' for people.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777, Jodes and 1 other person
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Absolutely! I hate that social convention of thaking photos with someone else and smiles as courtesy. I have a few family pics for that reason, I want to be alone, but whatever, some moments requieres pics, others not. It's a pain in ass to struggle with society who push the natural grumpy face people to smile.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jodes and not-2-b-the-answer
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Infinite yes

• Yay!
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jodes, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I won't concede, I'm not that human in a picture, I'm temporarily trapped/connected/tied to a human body, feeling it's sensations but I'm not it.
I also never liked the concept of 'names' for people.
How do you talk about someone behind their back?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
I hate seeing myself on pictures because I hate how I look (and I really hate myself in general). I think I've never taken a selfie on my phone, I just can't look at myself. Oh and the fake smiling really annoys me.

Reactions: justabouttobedone and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
I avoid being photographed and it's very very rare that I am. I've never liked it, I'm not really sure why. I think I don't like the attention, even when I'm not the only one in the photo. I've been told that I looked smug in a photo. I'm not, not in the slightest, and it's just awkwardness on my part - I simply don't know to put on a smile and so am useless at it.

Reactions: marcusuk63 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
oldgray

oldgray

i wish i'd melt with the snow
Oct 19, 2018
i'm ugly and i don't have people to take picture with anyway

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
yes i hate it , i dont even like looking in the mirror so i have several beards a year , until it gets on my nerves and i trim it all off for a week

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't like pictures generally because the look have nothing to do with me and my internal self. People will look and say its me? But is that me? No. I'm a complicated thing with consciousness that nobody will understand not an image or a character in their life movie.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I can't stand it. I always look like shit in a picture somebody else takes. If I look in the mirror or take it myself it's usually okay, but anyone else takes a pic of me and I'm like "who the fuck is that."

Reactions: Carma and ShadowOfTheDay