M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
So my apologies to people who've suffered serious traumatic life events but I swear I'm gonna kill myself cos of the never ending small little bullshit things that life constantly throws at you. Here are some examples, feel free to add:

At the moment I have major anxiety that my iphone battery is dying and I will need to replace it. Why cant they make these things easy and replaceable yourself? I dont like the idea of having to unlock my phone for some total stranger. Also dont want to have to factory reset it for fear I'll lose all my settings.

Went mental once when I had to go to the bank and they wanted proof of address even though I've been a customer at the same address since I was like 5. Didnt have anything on me - who carries proof of address around with them?? Had to leave and as I did I was crying cos I had a rough week and that was the last straw.

Having to be on hold for things like the power company/insurance and when you finally get through the person on the other end is super unhelpful.

Losing things

Grocery shopping

Cooking and other chores

When my boyfriend is parked in the driveway so i cant get into the garage.

Driving

Slow walkers

Whenever shit I need stops working e.g car, computer

Like I literally lose my shit whenever shit like this happens which is like daily . cant keep going on like this which is why i want kill myself cos this shit is unavoidable in life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TakeMeBack07, Ligottian, Hopeindeath! and 23 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I understand. Sometimes the little things piling up can be just as bad as the big things, especially when that pile just keeps growing. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for you.

Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Chupacabra 44, LastFlowers and 2 others
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
How hot dog buns come in packs of 6 or 10, and hotdogs come in 8

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: WorthlessTrash, purplesmoothie, Chupacabra 44 and 9 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
How YouTube has adds that can't be skipped since nobody will buy premium.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mm80, pseudonym, Homecoming and 5 others
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I'm depressed, I actually pay for premium. The ads are brainwashing.

How everyone always ask how you're doing, but only wanna here 'wonderful and you'

Last edited:
Reactions: AmDead, 262653, massiveblackhole and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I hope they give you a gift of two hotdogs a month to round out the bag of buns for ripping you off at least.

• Love
Reactions: Chupacabra 44 and Antigonish
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I'm in the same boat, but I think it's because the bigger, more traumatic things fucked me up to the point that coping with little problems becomes a huge chore. I wouldn't necessarily include it in my list of reasons to CTB, but it explains why I can't have nice things. Still, I know how much it sucks, so I definitely understand. :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mooshi, Élégie, Cherry Crumpet and 10 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
iPhone batteries can be replaced by third party companies FYI(Only do so if you don't care about the warranty being voided).. Batteries plus bulbs(USA) can do it. Apple stores can as well. Maybe you could stay there with them and not give them your passcode... You could alternatively back it up to iTunes and reset it, then when you get it back, you could restore it(if they require passcode). Apple batteries are best though, because of the quality. It's not too difficult to replace yourself, but for a first timer, it's a bit hard(was for me).

Hopefully the above at least helps you some with one issue.

Also, I get what you mean about getting mad over little things. I get mad easily too. I've broken my PS4 remote over a game. I broke my fan. I broke my electric toothbrush(because it splattered tooth paste on my glasses!). I get so mad that you(not you specifically) have work and pay bills and grocery shop and go to doctor appointments and cook+clean and shower and get mischarged on your credit card and, and, and, (too many ands for my taste)and exist!

I know where you're coming from. I'm sorry that you are victim to life's absolute atrocious bull**** too.

@Lost in a Dream I don't know if it's the same thing as you, but little things bother me way more than they used to, because the bigger things have pissed me off and taken away any patience I have.

@RoseyBird Musi on iPhone let's you watch YouTube without adds for a one time $3.99 charge(to remove musi ads..there aren't any YouTube adds at all). That's what I use anyways(only on iPhone).

Last edited:
Reactions: Chupacabra 44, Lostandlooking, Spitfire and 3 others
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I hope they give you a gift of two hotdogs a month to round out the bag of buns for ripping you off at least.

You're right, I'm contacting google. :eh::eh::eh::eh:
This means waaaaarrrrrr.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, 262653 and Lost in a Dream
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I'm in the same boat, but I think it's because the bigger, more traumatic things fucked me up to the point that coping with little problems becomes a huge chore. I wouldn't necessarily include it in my list of reasons to CTB, but it explains why I can't have nice things. Still, I know how much it sucks, so I definitely understand. :hug:

I suppress my trauma to the point, I can walk in grocery store see an apple and start to cry.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Ghost2211, Metalhead and 1 other person
M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
How hot dog buns come in packs of 6 or 10, and hotdogs come in 8

OMG it's like someone is doing that on purpose and secretly laughing at our pain
I hate it when the ads interrupt in the middle of the video like not just at the start
iPhone batteries can be replaced by third party companies FYI(Only do so if you don't care about the warranty being voided).. Batteries plus bulbs(USA) can do it. Apple stores can as well. Maybe you could stay there with them and not give them your passcode... You could alternatively back it up to iTunes and reset it, then when you get it back, you could restore it(if they require passcode). Apple batteries are best though, because of the quality. It's not too difficult to replace yourself, but for a first timer, it's a bit hard(was for me).

Hopefully the above at least helps you some with one issue.

Also, I get what you mean about getting mad over little things. I get mad easily too. I've broken my PS4 remote over a game. I broke my fan. I broke my electric toothbrush(because it splattered tooth paste on my glasses!). I get so mad that you(not you specifically) have work and pay bills and grocery shop and go to doctor appointments and cook+clean and shower and get mischarged on your credit card and, and, and, (too many ands for my taste)and exist!

I know where you're coming from. I'm sorry that you are victim to life's absolute atrocious bull**** too.

@Lost in a Dream I don't know if it's the same thing as you, but little things bother me way more than they used to, because the bigger things have pissed me off and taken away any patience I have.

@RoseyBird Musi on iPhone let's you watch YouTube without adds for a one time $3.99 charge(to remove musi ads..there aren't any YouTube adds at all). That's what I use anyways(only on iPhone).
Thanks for the advice and understanding it helps knowing people understand and relate like I hate how people say "there are a lot to people that have it a lot worse off than you"

How everyone always ask how you're doing, but only wanna here 'wonderful and you'
Yes it's fucking annoying when people ask how you are like if you don't actually care don't ask

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide, Metalhead and Antigonish
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
OMG it's like someone is doing that on purpose and secretly laughing at our pain

I hate it when the ads interrupt in the middle of the video like not just at the start

Thanks for the advice and understanding it helps knowing people understand and relate like I hate how people say "there are a lot to people that have it a lot worse off than you"

Yes it's fucking annoying when people ask how you are like if you don't actually care don't ask

Holy Batman's Balls! You spoke my mind yo! I hate it when people try to diminish your pain, by comparing it to another's, as if that solves anything and 'mmaaaaagicly' makes you feel better!!!! Yep, I too, hate the insincere 'how are you'. At my job, I say 'hi' to customers. I don't ask how they're doing, because although I don't want them to be doing bad, it's pointless to ask that in place of saying 'hello'. Sigh

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, LastFlowers, Meditation guide and 4 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I really don't like cleaning fatty dishes, and how sponges get dirty real quick. Seriously, I'd rather not eating meat than having to clean the big pot covered with fat. And even if I clean the fat there are still small bits of meat stuck to the pot, good luck getting rid of those. And then having to clean my own hands from fat...

So much things have to be done just to make life less shitty, it's absurd. And the only way I see of dealing with this while preserving life is self-deception, to divert attention from bullshit things to unreasonably optimistic thoughts, music, fantasies... It's very troublesome for someone who fancies himself a self-honest, self-aware person (me).

It's like if I were to complain to someone about being systematically anally fucked, and their advice would be like: "Imagine something that makes you the most happy. Next time you'll get anally fucked, try to return to your happy place."

I hate it when people try to diminish your pain, by comparing it to another's, as if that solves anything and 'mmaaaaagicly' makes you feel better!!!!
And then the same people start complaining about their own shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, massiveblackhole, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Like I literally lose my shit whenever shit like this happens which is like daily . cant keep going on like this which is why i want kill myself cos this shit is unavoidable in life.
Absolutely. I was dealing with two customer service idiots yesterday, both put me on hold, both did nothing at all to fix the problems. I had to repeatedly call both and it ended up taking hours. Neither problem got solved.

I despise Windows 10, always downloading updates and who knows what and things being changed and rearranged all the time without my permission.

Car problems. Rip off car repair shops. It never ends.
iphone battery is dying and I will need to replace it. Why cant they make these things easy and replaceable yourself?
Switch to Samsung phones. I replace my own batteries on those easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: It'sMyLife, massiveblackhole, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
My kids watch a thing here they do craft projects, like like gross, big, or weird food related. They sometimes do a big reveal and go 3... 2.... 1.... youtube puts the commercial at 2 every time. It's hellacious.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostandlooking and theguineapigking
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I'm in the same boat, but I think it's because the bigger, more traumatic things fucked me up to the point that coping with little problems becomes a huge chore.
Exactly this.

To add to the list:
- Going to the toilet
- Stomach/headaches out of nowhere
- Whenever my phone rings
- Anxiety when I want to talk to someone (or worse, ask for help)
- Being too hot or too cold
- When someone doesn't clean up after themselves right away
- Noise from the neighbours
- Shitty WIFI connection
- Idiots in traffic
- When people assume freedom of speech means that they can spout bullshit without any pushback or consequences

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, massiveblackhole, Lostandlooking and 2 others
M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
I really don't like cleaning fatty dishes, and how sponges get dirty real quick. Seriously, I'd rather not eating meat than having to clean the big pot covered with fat. And even if I clean the fat there are still small bits of meat stuck to the pot, good luck getting rid of those. And then having to clean my own hands from fat...

So much things have to be done just to make life less shitty, it's absurd. And the only way I see of dealing with this while preserving life is self-deception, to divert attention from bullshit things to unreasonably optimistic thoughts, music, fantasies... It's very troublesome for someone who fancies himself a self-honest, self-aware person (me).

It's like if I were to complain to someone about being systematically anally fucked, and their advice would be like: "Imagine something that makes you the most happy. Next time you'll get anally fucked, try to return to your happy place."

And then the same people start complaining about their own shit.
Ugh yes fat is gross I like seriously considered being a vegetarian cos I hate congealed globules of fat and the way it hardens - everything about it is gross
Absolutely. I was dealing with two customer service idiots yesterday, both put me on hold, both did nothing at all to fix the problems. I had to repeatedly call both and it ended up taking hours. Neither problem got solved.

I despise Windows 10, always downloading updates and who knows what and things being changed and rearranged all the time without my permission.

Car problems. Rip off car repair shops. It never ends.

Switch to Samsung phones. I replace my own batteries on those easily.

Yes car problems!! I fucking hate going to the garage cos I just know the bastards are gonna rip me off cos I'm female. I read somewhere that when a suicidal person is faced with a problem like their car breaking down they have three options- get it fixed, buy a new one or kill themselves. Sounds irrational but i totally get that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TakeMeBack07, 262653 and Meditation guide
P

pika8787

What is life
Sep 9, 2020
I could say in general life is bullshit. Trust me, don't trust anyone. You're better off because one way or another you gonna get fucked by people.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, pthnrdnojvsc, Cherry Crumpet and 1 other person
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Menial everyday tasks that are necessary to survival are infuriating.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrBigSad, pthnrdnojvsc, massiveblackhole and 5 others
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Living in general. It's over rated.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, pthnrdnojvsc, massiveblackhole and 2 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Most of the little things only make me crazy because they are piled on top of the big things.
But I'll bite..

My cat about to puke on my bed when I'm FINALLY falling asleep...thank god I have hardwood floors there, I just jolt up out of bed and throw them off mid-puke.

Brushing my teeth, Getting out of bed, doing any hygiene feels pointless and like I am trying to polish a piece of shit. It's still going to be shit.

Power going out

Rotted produce you don't notice is rotten until it's in your fridge

People

Smug attitudes or attention seeking

Social media, selfies, pointless tmi arguments

Some appliance breaking in the house

Accidentally burning myself with hot liquid

Haircuts, any doctor appointments, SMALL TALK

Clothes ripping or getting stained

Being scratched by my cat's back legs everytime they catapult out of my arms

Holidays because I can't enjoy them,
Gift giving because I have a compulsion to do it, even for people who don't give a rat's ass about me and don't get me anything.

Platitudes and "inspirational quotes"

...thinking of things to add to the list

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, massiveblackhole, It'sMyLife and 4 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Most of the little things only make me crazy because they are piled on top of the big things.
But I'll bite..

My cat about to puke on my bed when I'm FINALLY falling asleep...thank god I have hardwood floors there, I just jolt up out of bed and throw them off mid-puke.
Yuck! Is it bad that you made me laugh a bit? Something about throwing them off the bed mid puke..I'm sorry though dude. I stepped in dog **** in my house and I had to scrub it off my shoes with a toothbrush. That was a fun time!
@LastFlowers Dang, I hate social media too! It's so corrupt and brings out the worst in people. I hate hearing 'do you have snap or insta?' Like hell nah(I use Snapchat for one friend now as of tonight after being asked for over a year to). But I don't want to read every tryhard clickbait post on social. I don't want to read what you ate for breakfast, bruh.

I don't like cocky a-holes.

I don't like when my cat attacks me because he's a Jacqueline and Hyde type(ya know what I mean).

Small talk is annoying. Although sometimes I'll talk to a customer at work in a friendly way, but small talk for no reason is irritating and overwhelming. It used to make me get hot and sweaty from anxiety.

I hate burning my hand! I've done that with a 700 degree soldering iron. It melted my jacket too!

I still think existing is the most annoying thing of all! I don't just hate existing because of pain and sadness..it literally annoys me.

All y'all ain't 'lone with dees felings(Ive been taking slang lessons ;).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: massiveblackhole, Élégie, Meditation guide and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Yuck! Is it bad that you made me laugh a bit? Something about throwing them off the bed mid puke..I'm sorry though dude. I stepped in dog **** in my house and I had to scrub it off my shoes with a toothbrush. That was a fun time!
Lmao no it's great if you found that funny, I think the worst part for me is less the puke and more that I have to get up to clean it when I was finally getting to bed..nothing gets a person up so fast like the sound of feline throat hacking.

Oh god..dog shit is worse, my dog has had full blown diarrhea in the room he stays in and has absolutely ruined the floors countless times..he is a big dog, it was like having to clean a horse stable. Nasty as hell. It feels gross to even say it!
I mean that's a reason to CTB in of itself lol

• Wow
Reactions: massiveblackhole and theguineapigking
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Lmao no it's great if you found that funny, I think the worst part for me is less the puke and more that I have to get up to clean it when I was finally getting to bed..nothing gets a person up so fast like the sound of feline throat hacking.

Oh god..dog shit is worse, my dog has had full blown diarrhea in the room he stays in and has absolutely ruined the floors countless times..he is a big dog, it was like having to clean a horse stable. Nasty as hell. It feels gross to even say it!
I mean that's a reason to CTB in of itself lol

~Walks in to 'muddy puddle'

~Walks into other room

~Loud noise

~Police come, only to find a brown floor, and then realize it's not 'all naturalé'

~Police find Brains Splattered all over other room

~Conclusion: The pain of cleaning it up was too much for @LastFlowers to bear.

Disclaimer: Corny joke. No offense meant. Tis the Halloween season after all

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The ultimate thing I hate is how people create drama in their little circle of people. Rather than keep things simple which they most often are people will twist them to create complications as an excuse to whine or praise situation they're in.

Reactions: massiveblackhole
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
needing to shit, piss , eat , wank , have emotional / romantic support, needing to work, other peoples bs, needing to clean , needing to maintain things etc etc etc makes life a hassle and just a game of satisfying needs for the temporary until they come back.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, pthnrdnojvsc, Élégie and 4 others
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Holy shit yes. I hate how you have to have the proper tool for everything. A little piece of plastic or metal in your way can ruin your day. It makes everything feel so uncertain and fragile.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
eeding to shit, piss , eat , wank , have emotional / romantic support, needing to work, other peoples bs, needing to clean , needing to maintain things etc etc etc makes life a hassle and just a game of satisfying needs for the temporary until they come back.
You nailed it. The never ending grind of it all. And then there are all the problems, health issues, money worries, family trouble, crazy people you are forced to deal with all the time, it never ends. You can never just stop, do what you enjoy, relax, take it easy, get your needs met without a lot of strain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Élégie, Xocoyotziin and 3 others
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I'm the same way and the little things in life tend to cause endless worry and ultimately drive me up the wall. My issues led to a diagnosis of general anxiety disorder. An astute psychiatrist taught me that the brain is programmed to constantly seek out things to worry about, and it's up to each of us to fight this instinct. The direction I was given was to practice meditation and mindfulness. Another extremely competent psychiatrist advised me that meditation and mindfulness were the best options for my mental health issues, including my anxiety.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
So my apologies to people who've suffered serious traumatic life events but I swear I'm gonna kill myself cos of the never ending small little bullshit things that life constantly throws at you. Here are some examples, feel free to add:

At the moment I have major anxiety that my iphone battery is dying and I will need to replace it. Why cant they make these things easy and replaceable yourself? I dont like the idea of having to unlock my phone for some total stranger. Also dont want to have to factory reset it for fear I'll lose all my settings.

Went mental once when I had to go to the bank and they wanted proof of address even though I've been a customer at the same address since I was like 5. Didnt have anything on me - who carries proof of address around with them?? Had to leave and as I did I was crying cos I had a rough week and that was the last straw.

Having to be on hold for things like the power company/insurance and when you finally get through the person on the other end is super unhelpful.

Losing things

Grocery shopping

Cooking and other chores

When my boyfriend is parked in the driveway so i cant get into the garage.

Driving

Slow walkers

Whenever shit I need stops working e.g car, computer

I absolutely feel every single bit of frustration you've mentioned, and then some, deep down to my very core! You know what though, I feel like it's completely validated, my dear. Personally, it's a buildup of all the other things, which create such a frustrating experience for the much smaller things. I've had some shit happen that was a direct result of my stupidity, careless behavior, what have you.... BUT there are several more instances/circumstances that raise a deep anger or aggression within me, that I had positively, absolutely, nothing to do with, but should have been very easily avoidable. For example, a year ago, I had the worst luck with every little thing that was coming my way. The most frustrating was my method of payment from work. How can someone mess this up?! I was IRATE! If it weren't for an amazing co worker, who I hadn't really known at the time, I would have been stuck at work. As a direct result I was unable to be at work the next morning since I had absolutely no money. This, all caused by having to wait an extra day and a half for a paycheck, due to someone's incompetence or just plain carelessness. Therefore causing all those little inconveniences to follow this event were that much more enraging. It seems like for myself, it all goes well for a minuscule period of time, until Satan unleashes his hell hounds, demons, whatever wrath and/or plagues he can summon, upon me simultaneously. My luck is nonexistent, unless you factor in the downright awful luck that continues to afflict me. Anger management has helped to ease the stress and anger this sets in motion, but nothing will ever completely remedy it. Things we just can't help will always be around, I just had to find ways to deal with them individually as to not displace the negative emotions. It took a while, and I'm still working toward this, but I definitely lose track of that and let it get the best of me, more often than not. I can't lie to you about that part! Hopefully you can work some of it out darling, it's something that really takes it's toll on you. Best wishes love!

Reactions: massiveblackhole