allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
This is going to sound weird but I swear this is the only good thing that comes out of my shitty mindset. After staying in bed for over two weeks barely eating anything, all of a sudden my skin clears up, I lose weight, and I look really cute for some reason. Then as soon as I start doing "self-care" again I look like shit. It's a cruel cruel world we live in.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Stick, Giraffey, Toybox and 5 others
Surgeon

Surgeon

anam cara
Mar 2, 2020
nah i'm gorgeous all the time

• Wow
Reactions: Stick, Toybox, cii and 2 others
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
When I read the title I thought this was going to be a thread about temperature... "Why do I get hot after staying in bed with depression for two weeks?" maybe you left the electric blanket on?

Perhaps you could think about it a different way. Are there any changes to your behaviour or thinking that happen when you're depressed that you could incorporate into your everyday life? For example, if you find yourself eating a lot less when you're depressed - maybe you stop snacking - you could try and carry that over and turn it into a positive lifestyle change. Man, "positive lifestyle change" feels like something you read in one of those "change your life with five simple steps" books... Another example, maybe your skin clears up because you eat less chocolate when you're depressed? If you can identify these things then they might make good mini recovery goals, like "this week I'm going to limit myself to one bar of chocolate".

I'm just thinking aloud... I really did think the title was about heat :pfff:

K

Kain10th

May 7, 2020
Nah I'm still the same fatty I always am

• Love
Reactions: Surgeon