• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
So, from what I gather it seems there are a lot of people who want to use a method that is quick and instant. The sudden lights out that some methods like guns and jumping provide actually scare me. I think I am firm in my choice to hang myself, even though I have access to a firearm that would ensure a reliable exit. Being able to feel myself exiting somehow brings comfort to me. If I could endure life long enough to die of natural causes that would be my ideal choice, but I am in too much pain to consider living 50 or so more years until that would possibly happen. Does anyone else feel this way about wanting to experience their death? Also, if anyone who experimented or have tried hanging could give me their input on the experience I would be grateful.

Last edited:
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I do feel generally the same way, and that is why I have considered hanging also.
However I would not want to cut myself or set myself on fire, that sounds just to painful.

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
I do feel generally the same way, and that is why I have considered hanging also.
However I would not want to cut myself or set myself on fire, that sounds just to painful.
I would never want to burn to death that is one of my biggest fears, but bleeding out sounds like something I'd prefer to others as far as a death experience goes as long as the wound was not so bad as to cause intense pain.

Reactions: dano6533
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
Truthfully, I feel as if I am already dieing everyday. It's been so long, that I've gotten to the point of thinking "enough is enough". I just want out now.
I definitely get that, I think what draws me towards a slower exit is that its almost my last chance to experience a moment of peace in this life before moving on.

Reactions: dano6533
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
Truthfully, I feel as if I am already dieing everyday. It's been so long, that I've gotten to the point of thinking "enough is enough". I just want out now.

I feel the same way, the suffering has been ongoing for far too long and I am completely detached from family, loved ones and the society. I feel I have died already psychologically, I just need to finish off the physical part.