• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Lately for me I've lost some weight within a couple months and my appetite has decreased (not complaining though lol)
My hair is twice as thing as it used to be within a couple months
My heart bmp has been increasing a lot more than the usual beats
Sleep seems more off than usual
I think my carpal tunnel is acting up again

Could be possible some of it can be other things but I recently went to the doctor and for the most part things seemed ok

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
Stress, depression, anxiety, grief, etc. all affects the body physically. All of it will come out one way or another, whether through poor sleep or emotionally lashing out, whether we like it or not. It's just how we, as humans, are biologically, socially, and psychologically programmed, as shitty as it is.

I have experienced/do experience a lot of the same things. Overeating or undereating, hair falling out, nose bleeds, headaches, muscle pains, the whole nine yards. You're certainly not odd or "crazy" to experience these things at all. <3

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
It's real. Mental health has real effects on physical body. I myself have lost more than 5 kg in 2 months(which is too much for me, I am 48 kg now and I am 5 feet 7 inches) . My hair are falling like anything. I have to take a melatonin supplement just to fall asleep sometimes.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
In a long-term sense, I feel like I've had the same headache for the last ten years. Not unbearable enough that it prevents me from doing anything, but enough to be annoying and miserable, kind of like tinnitus. Full body ache type thing too, eyes constantly burning

Sometimes I wonder if there are more, and I just can't tell because I've gotten so used to it... you can't tell what the baseline for painless is when living is inherently painful

A

another_user

Apr 16, 2024
Chronic stress will do that to you. :( I think trauma has destroyed my brain to the point that there will soon be nothing left for me to be able to do and my body is not in a good way either because of it. I have constant brainfog, vomiting, headaches, always getting sick, stress belly and randomly bloating in my face, fevers, dark bruises, feeling faint, passing out. I feel like every part of my body that could be messing up is doing so, but at the same time it doesn't raise concern from anyone when I tell them. If I had to swap bodies with them they would hate it.

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Body aches, brain fog, constant nausea, the worst fatigue possible, my hair falls out, my health is failing enough I've been hospitalised and I'm still in my early 20s. I strongly suspect it comes back to my mental health.
Same here I am also early 20s and I feel like the most that is affecting me at the moment is just all the hair loss. Before all of this I had super straight thick hair. I felt like that is what made me stand out and be different from everyone else and it was the only thing I could ever confidently say I was happy about myself. So much hair falls out and is found lying around and I'm not sure it would ever come back.

I'm sorry that you have been hospitalized many times, have the doctors been able to find out what else it could be? I can only imagine how difficult it can be with them not having something specific in mind due to it being from mental health reasons.
Chronic stress will do that to you. :( I think trauma has destroyed my brain to the point that there will soon be nothing left for me to be able to do and my body is not in a good way either because of it. I have constant brainfog, vomiting, headaches, always getting sick, stress belly and randomly bloating in my face, fevers, dark bruises, feeling faint, passing out. I feel like every part of my body that could be messing up is doing so, but at the same time it doesn't raise concern from anyone when I tell them. If I had to swap bodies with them they would hate it.
I couldn't help but notice this is your possibly first post. I wanted to welcome you to SaSu and no matter why you are here I hope you find what you are here for. Many people here are very kind and want to help so although it can be scary being apart of something new, you won't be alone ♥️

I can understand what you mean by it not really seeming to raise concern to other people. I feel like for many people and ourselves included if there isn't an actual medical term or something that already had a past and is known isn't taken as seriously. Which absolutely sucks it makes us feel like we are crazy even though what we need most is some sort of validation. Makes everything so much worse than it already is :(

Last edited:
A

another_user

Apr 16, 2024
Same here I am also early 20s and I feel like the most that is affecting me at the moment is just all the hair loss. Before all of this I had super straight thick hair. I felt like that is what made me stand out and be different from everyone else and it was the only thing I could ever confidently say I was happy about myself. So much hair falls out and is found lying around and I'm not sure it would ever come back.

I'm sorry that you have been hospitalized many times, have the doctors been able to find out what else it could be? I can only imagine how difficult it can be with them not having something specific in mind due to it being from mental health reasons.

I couldn't help but notice this is your possibly first post. I wanted to welcome you to SaSu and no matter why you are here I hope you find what you are here for. Many people here are very kind and want to help so although it can be scary being apart of something new, you won't be alone ♥️

I can understand what you mean by it not really seeming to raise concern to other people. I feel like for many people and ourselves included if there isn't an actual medical term or something that already had a past and is known isn't taken as seriously. Which absolutely sucks it makes us feel like we are crazy even though what we need most is some sort of validation. Makes everything so much worse than it already is :(

Thank you for the kind welcome ❤ I lurked for a while and felt guilty about joining, but I really value the information on here and the kindness I have seen from users to each other. I hope that I can add to that in some small way over time.