Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I feel like I'm not meant to be alive. Or like I'd be better off dead. I just feel like I'm too fragile to live in this world. Everything hurts my feelings and gives me anxiety.

I also feel like my friends/family would be genuinely happier with me gone. I just think that without me they'd be able to live their lives so much more happier. I feel like all I do is hold people back from being happy and living their lives to the fullest.

I just feel like a burden that everyone carries because they love me, but that once they got over the grief of me being gone they'd actually be better off and happier.

I'd love to hear if anyone feels similar. I just wanna talk to people and not feel so lonely

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, fastFWD, peaches and 11 others
B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
i also feel too fragile for many things in life. i also don't want to be a burden. however, i do think that people should try the things that interest them first. if that becomes annoying or unbearable for everyone around them, that's another story.

a lot of the time, feeling like a burden can be self-imposed worry. sharing fears and vulnerabilities with others is a great opportunity to make a connection and grow closer. it's so easy to build something up in your head as a burden/worry/etc. that turns out to be trivial or even beneficial to those around you

• Love
Reactions: Kadaver and saddestbunny
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Absolutely, People often say I'm too sensitive, and I do get anxiety from literally everything. It's like I can't do anything in life, and I also feel my parents and this world will be better off without me

• Love
Reactions: fkyou, Kadaver and saddestbunny
TheSilentPrincess

TheSilentPrincess

Apr 23, 2023
I feel like I'm not meant to be alive. Or like I'd be better off dead. I just feel like I'm too fragile to live in this world. Everything hurts my feelings and gives me anxiety.

I also feel like my friends/family would be genuinely happier with me gone. I just think that without me they'd be able to live their lives so much more happier. I feel like all I do is hold people back from being happy and living their lives to the fullest.

I just feel like a burden that everyone carries because they love me, but that once they got over the grief of me being gone they'd actually be better off and happier.

I'd love to hear if anyone feels similar. I just wanna talk to people and not feel so lonely
I agree, ever since I was a young child I always felt extreme love and empathy for everyone around me and loved every stranger as if they were my child. I've always had the desire to support and love others but being this way hurts so badly. I'm too soft for this world and I can't stand to live in a place with such evil. I've been abused my whole life and I could never understand why. I'm way too sensitive and every little thing hurts me despite already going through hell and back.

• Love
Reactions: peaches, Kadaver and saddestbunny
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
I feel this way too.

Anything that involves Irl stuff i'm scared. like I can't do it. it puts so much fear in my heart everytime I hear anything that has to do with real life I do everything in my power to avoid it/hide because i'm a weak minded anti-social person that will never face his problems.

and I feel like if I was gone too that people would be happy in the long run since i am such a mess to deal with.

I am so sorry you are feeling this way it must hurt so much

• Love
Reactions: fkyou, Freyja13, saddestbunny and 1 other person
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I feel this way too.

Anything that involves Irl stuff i'm scared. like I can't do it. it puts so much fear in my heart everytime I hear anything that has to do with real life I do everything in my power to avoid it/hide because i'm a weak minded anti-social person that will never face his problems.

and I feel like if I was gone too that people would be happy in the long run since i am such a mess to deal with.

Yes, much of this resonates with me. Feeling like I don't fit in with what's going on around me. Frustration in not being able to make a difference where it's needed. I can't stand the "news" anymore because it seems to be only bad news. And when there is happy news to report, it feels like just putting lipstick on the pig. I don't necessarily feel like a burden to my friends or family, I'm sure they would miss me or be hurt by my unexpected early exit. (I would like to tell them of these things but it would be met with a firm rebuttal and argumentation against it). But after a period of time, they would get on with their lives.

• Love
Reactions: peaches, saddestbunny and Kadaver
Kadaver

Kadaver

Aug 11, 2023
Yes, much of this resonates with me. Feeling like I don't fit in with what's going on around me. Frustration in not being able to make a difference where it's needed. I can't stand the "news" anymore because it seems to be only bad news. And when there is happy news to report, it feels like just putting lipstick on the pig. I don't necessarily feel like a burden to my friends or family, I'm sure they would miss me or be hurt by my unexpected early exit. (I would like to tell them of these things but it would be met with a firm rebuttal and argumentation against it). But after a period of time, they would get on with their lives.
I feel this. The world is just so fucked right now and I'm so afraid to have to live in it by myself once I move out of my friend's house. Everyone is so ugly to each other and there's hardly any kindness or understanding.

I feel like the people I know would be sad for sure! But I just feel like they would be better off without me, and eventually they would get over my passing.
I feel this way too.

I feel this so much. I have horrible social anxiety and its almost unbearable. It's nearly impossible for me to make friends because of it.

I'm going to probably have to get a job soon and that terrifies me to no end. I'll have to meet and interact with new people. I'll have to bind all day (I'm trans) and deal with dysphoria. I'll have to push through horrible back pain. It just seems impossibly hard

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aloneisbestforme and saddestbunny
D

dwtsleepy123

Aug 9, 2023
i honestly feel the same way. Growning up i always kinda felt that people would only care for me as long as I was useful and now I feel like such a fucking failure. My academic grades are mediocre and I have no absolutely no talent or useful skills and my social anxiety makes it difficult for me to do basic stuff like maintain friendships. I know i've disappointed almost everyone in my life and I feel so pathetic and useless

• Love
Reactions: suchaprettygard3n and Kadaver
Kadaver

Kadaver

Aug 11, 2023
i honestly feel the same way. Growning up i always kinda felt that people would only care for me as long as I was useful and now I feel like such a fucking failure. My academic grades are mediocre and I have no absolutely no talent or useful skills and my social anxiety makes it difficult for me to do basic stuff like maintain friendships. I know i've disappointed almost everyone in my life and I feel so pathetic and useless
Same. I was raised into being a people pleaser and I'm still struggling with that today. I feel like if I'm not useful then why would people want to keep me around.

My grades were always bad. I dropped out of high school years ago and I still feel like a failure for it. I also struggle with feeling like I disappoint everyone. My dad has said he's proud of all my other siblings but never me. I'm just a failure in his eyes and I don't even know if I can necessary blame him

• Love
Reactions: dwtsleepy123
D

dwtsleepy123

Aug 9, 2023
Same. I was raised into being a people pleaser and I'm still struggling with that today. I feel like if I'm not useful then why would people want to keep me around.

My grades were always bad. I dropped out of high school years ago and I still feel like a failure for it. I also struggle with feeling like I disappoint everyone. My dad has said he's proud of all my other siblings but never me. I'm just a failure in his eyes and I don't even know if I can necessary blame him
I feel you, it sucks never being able to feel a sense of belonging or worth.

• Love
Reactions: Kadaver
suchaprettygard3n

suchaprettygard3n

rotting
Sep 13, 2023

i feel this way all the time too. like i know they'd (my family and friends) be devastated but im sure at a certain point they'll come to terms with it and move on. i just feel like everyone else's lives would be so much easier if i wasnt in them.

also its a weird thought but i feel like it could even help them? like my death could help them look at their own lives and re evaluate some things. (not that there's really anything wrong with them, i mean IM the one that wants to ctb so?) idk if that makes any sense at all but it's just something that crosses my mind sometimes.

and i always feel so bad when people worry about me, so if i wasnt here, no one would have to. my bf especially. i feel like i hold him back so much because im so broken. he tells me all the time that its not true but i just dont believe that.
i relate to all of this so much. just hate feeling so worthless

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same. I think the world wasn't meant for people like me, but for a different reason. It's so hard to fit in. I've always felt like an outcast and like I never belonged anywhere (I think this is due to my neuro-divergence). I never understood the rules of the world, especially the unspoken ones that people expect you to know. I don't even know how to talk to people, which makes it really difficult to live in society. I think people have a playbook which I wasn't given. I also think that I was meant to die younger and never reach this age.

• Love
Reactions: dwtsleepy123