TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Like, everyone I meet seems to have it better than me and they are lucky because they have someone loving and caring around them who treats them well. Meanwhile here I am, all alone, abandoned months apart by the two persons I loved and put my trust and hope in. I've only had awful people in my life and I really envy others who despite feeling lonely they still have someone who treats them well and really loves them. I'm tired of always being dealt the bad cards in life. I know I sound horrible for envying but I really can't help it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, OceanBlue, inanimate and 8 others
ascetic_

ascetic_

Metaphysically Homeless
Aug 28, 2021
Yes, and no. I'm not in what would be considered an extreme situation, such as homelessness, or suffering from a painful, chronic illness, or being physically abused, but I am in a situation that is probably worse than many.

• Hugs
Reactions: mk01, Dead Meat, ohangiedontyouweep and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Yes, and no. I'm not in what would be considered an extreme situation, such as homelessness, or suffering from a painful, chronic illness, or being physically abused, but I am in a situation that is probably worse than many.
Yeah this is why I said ''worse than almost everyone''. I'm considered as a person with ''normal'' life but among all the persons who have a ''normal'' life somehow it feels like I've been dealt the shittiest cards.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, ohangiedontyouweep, UseItOrLoseIt and 2 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I do think i'm better than most people. And if anyone is doing fine and ok, and better than me, i'm glad about that. I like such people and honestly there is obviously something to learn from them. Anyway i don't like people who get to be "better" by double standarts, discrimination and lack of moral. Not because they are better, but because i simply don't like such people and i don't care about their "success" at all, as long as they stay away from me.
As long as i'm good, i can say for sure that most people won't be able to handle the kind of pressure and adrenaline i go trouth almost every day. Mean it literally.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Objectively, no, I'm very much aware many people have it worst than me. Working with mentally ill people for 12 years, hearing some of the stories on this forum and many other things thought me that I could be worse off.
Subjectively, all this knowledge means absolutely nothing. I don't find any comfort in knowing someone has it worse. All I hear is stories upon stories upon horrific stories, yet not one of them is telling me anything on how to fix mine.
It's a sad irony that we have an entire universe in common yet we will never be able to understand each other. Brothers by fate, strangers by heart.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ExRN, faex42, mk01 and 6 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
No, since I haven't killed myself despite owning SN + meto. People that actually kill themselves (especially with worse methods), I'm assuming are worse off.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have felt like that for most of my life. I have always had bad luck and things have always went wrong for me. Of course many people have had it much much worse, as in this life there is unlimited potential for suffering, but compared to certain people who I know in real life, I feel like I have had it worse. However I do believe that no matter what my circumstances are, I would still want to die. Nothing would ever make me want to live. For me the problem is life itself. The only thing I want is to sleep and never wake.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ExRN, LonelyBrazilian and Dead Meat
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
No. I know it could be much worse. However, I am also painfully aware that whether I exist or not will make zero difference in anyone's life because I am not necessary. Me literally not existing wouldn't change a single fucking thing. In fact, it would make things better because then everyone I know can stop worrying about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
I have felt like that for most of my life. I have always had bad luck and things have always went wrong for me. Of course many people have had it much much worse, as in this life there is unlimited potential for suffering, but compared to certain people who I know in real life, I feel like I have had it worse. However I do believe that no matter what my circumstances are, I would still want to die. Nothing would ever make me want to live. For me the problem is life itself. The only thing I want is to sleep and never wake.
Same

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Subjectively, all this knowledge means absolutely nothing. I don't find any comfort in knowing someone has it worse. All I hear is stories upon stories upon horrific stories, yet not one of them is telling me anything on how to fix mine.
It's a sad irony that we have an entire universe in common yet we will never be able to understand each other. Brothers by fate, strangers by heart.

Yeah...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and Shadowplay
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
In my useless opinion, suffering is suffering. Misery shouldn't be a competition, a form of motivation nor be used to make one feel better about themselves. While there are reasonable arguments to support some sort of hierarchy in extreme cases, I still find it a slippery slope best left alone. Equally support, listen to and help all.

Reactions: ExRN, AlwaysAnhedonia, sopwithcamel and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Well.
People are just that.
They all compare to others.
They don't realize how bad or good someone has it or had it.
It's all fake. Life is not a good thing.
It doesn't matter.
It never will.
Lies lies lies lies lies and more lies.
It's just one big beautiful picture for some and one big ugly nasty one for others.

Oh look what's that?
Greed, selfishness, false images, materialism, invasive pieces of garbage, a shattered heart, and no hope for the future.

Well you have choices.
Since when? Choices to get abused and used and dumped and fucked and dumped and fucked and dumped and fucked and dumped. Well if you work really really hard, you're still going to be stuck, fucked and dumped, ignored, fucked and dumped, ignored, fucked and dumped, ignored, fucked and dumped. Kicked some more and dumped. Kicked some more and dumped.

Well. If it would shut someone up.
No. It never shut them up.

Oh sweetheart.
Yeah. Just die already kid.

While we had the best time ever
well, oh well, to hell I go and away forever

Last edited:
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
It could always be worse and in my life, it normally does ALWAYS get worse. How much can one human being endure!

• Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui