• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustDie

Jun 18, 2018
Title mostly says what I am asking. If you can't read the title, does anyone else feel like they get attached to people too easily or feel like they're not liked by the people you interact with?
Just something I was wondering as I remember talking to this a while back to a recently deceased friend about being easily attracted to the people I talk to once in a while, like really wanting them as a friend, or really missing them when they're gone, and just wanting to be with them (not sexually, but as good friends) even though you've only talked a tiny bit to them and such. Like, it feels super one sided and stuff like that.
Same thing with just not being liked by anyone. I used to go and hang around with some people in a Discord server and it just always felt that they hate me even though it doesn't seem like they do, but in the back of my head it just feels like they all hate me.

Really wondering as the one person I was talking to about this was also suicidal and had the same problems as me, with both of these things. Wondering if anyone else here has the same problem since this is a suicide forum.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Coolchicka, ninaevol and 5 others
M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
I used to have a few friends. I never really had that close a relationship with any of them, but spending time with them was about the only thing I looked forward to. I've never been very good with people, but maybe that's why I was so eager to be with someone I actually felt comfortable around. I always couldn't help but feel that I didn't mean as much to them as they did to me.

Inevitably after seeing a friend, I'd always think back to every stupid thing I said while I was with them, and once I start ruminating I just can't stop. So, eventually I'd always convince myself that they must absolutely detest me. How could someone not after hearing someone vomit out so much horseshit? Of course, when I'd meet them again they'd always seem perfectly happy to see me, but that wouldn't stop from going through the whole process all over again.

Even on this forum, I just feel like everything I post sounds so stupid, and that I must come across as a slobbering imbecile. Conveniently, I don't think of the half a hundred ways I could've better expressed something until after I've posted it.

I guess I could've made this a lot more brief: yes and yes.

Reactions: Coolchicka, ninaevol, Safi and 5 others
T

Tiburcio

Title mostly says what I am asking. If you can't read the title, does anyone else feel like they get attached to people too easily or feel like they're not liked by the people you interact with?
Just something I was wondering as I remember talking to this a while back to a recently deceased friend about being easily attracted to the people I talk to once in a while, like really wanting them as a friend, or really missing them when they're gone, and just wanting to be with them (not sexually, but as good friends) even though you've only talked a tiny bit to them and such. Like, it feels super one sided and stuff like that.
Same thing with just not being liked by anyone. I used to go and hang around with some people in a Discord server and it just always felt that they hate me even though it doesn't seem like they do, but in the back of my head it just feels like they all hate me.

Really wondering as the one person I was talking to about this was also suicidal and had the same problems as me, with both of these things. Wondering if anyone else here has the same problem since this is a suicide forum.
I used to have a few friends. I never really had that close a relationship with any of them, but spending time with them was about the only thing I looked forward to. I've never been very good with people, but maybe that's why I was so eager to be with someone I actually felt comfortable around. I always couldn't help but feel that I didn't mean as much to them as they did to me.

Inevitably after seeing a friend, I'd always think back to every stupid thing I said while I was with them, and once I start ruminating I just can't stop. So, eventually I'd always convince myself that they must absolutely detest me. How could someone not after hearing someone vomit out so much horseshit? Of course, when I'd meet them again they'd always seem perfectly happy to see me, but that wouldn't stop from going through the whole process all over again.

Even on this forum, I just feel like everything I post sounds so stupid, and that I must come across as a slobbering imbecile. Conveniently, I don't think of the half a hundred ways I could've better expressed something until after I've posted it.

I totally understand you as I feel the same than you.

I had few friends in my life, mostly because I hate people too much for wanting to be part of them, but before that I never had a true friend or a close person to me. My only best friend vilely backstabbed me. Since that day, I noticed nobody will enjoy my presence. I basically was refused by everyone in my life.

Sometimes I wonder why nobody likes me, maybe they are really shitty but the thing I think most part of time is I have a crappy personality that will never let me to be close to nobody. Me and emotional links are incompatible.

As you said, nobody feels good when I'm with them. As you, I feel hated by everybody. I also feel extremely uncared by everyone. I feel constantly like all the people is against to me and I'm shit for them.

In this moment, I have only one friend who understands and supports me, and I do the same for here. But she met more important people for her and it makes me feel out of place. She is literally the only thing I have now snd I will never mean the same for her. I never did it, now won't be different, I never was important for others.

Me too.

I constantly feel this people would be better without me posting my things here. I feel I constantly harm others directly or indirectly, this place is not an exception. I know how you feel, unnecessary, uninteresting, a crier, etc, because I feel exactly the same.

I only can hope be wrong with myself, but I can assure you are not like that.

Your post helped me a lot that day I was so anxious. I still remember it and I must return you the favour.

As you said me, I have been reading your post since you created your account and I feel a deep sympathy with your thoughts and feelings. Sometimes I think I'm in front of a mirror. I feel identified with a lot of things you say. You won't believe me, but you helped me a lot with it.

Your posts aren't ugly. Nobody's post here are it.

I hope this made you feel better

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Revan and Maggotymaggots
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Yes. I often worry about being clingy.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, FTL.Wanderer and Smilla
Revan

Revan

Darth
Jul 8, 2018

Wtf? Are you me?

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and Maggotymaggots
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018

Everything I've read from you sounds fine to me. It sounds like you are very self-conscious. I used to be like that. It's very uncomfortable to be so self-conscious. I'd say it's a form of anxiety.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Gaaaawd yes! I'm the nerd all the other nerds loathe. Some of us really shouldn't be here.

Don't you love how if you point out something negative about yourself, like, say, you're unlikable... people will jump on you about how you "just" need to have more confidence, but these are the same people who want nothing to do with you? :)

The mathematician-philosopher Bertrand Russell wrote, "Those who most need friendship are those least likely to acquire it." Truer words...

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, ninaevol, JustDie and 3 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018

I feel the same way and react the same way around others. Incidentally, I look forward to reading your posts and enjoy seeing when you're active on this forum.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I feel the same way. I been feeling this way since age 14, that's why I become socially awkward and shy. Also I feared people because I was scared they would say something mean to me about my skin and call me "pimple face" I wanted to avoid crying and feeling miserable I went away from people and became a shy socially awkward, miserable depressed anxious person ruining the little opportunities I had for socialization.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I can relate to an extent. I don't get attached easily but once I do, it's hard to let go, which sucks because they never feel the same way about me.

Reactions: Rhaiyne