U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
Every day is exactly the same which makes it very hard to enjoy anything at all. My mental health is just way out of control so I can't really make it out of the house practically at all which only adds to the strain, and every time I do leave the house, my symptoms act up and I can not bounce back quick enough for the next time I have to leave the house. It seems to be a continuation of my fluctuating downward trend.

My brain is hardly working as it is and I really am not excited for things to continue getting worse, which they surely will. I'm just tired. I can't even articulate myself which is a really horrible feeling for me. Oh god. ugh
Yeah, Tired is the buzz word for this year. Just so so so tired of it all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Costrecce, Forever Sleep and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see myself as waiting around to cease existing, slowly dying and destined to decay. I understand feeling tired of being trapped here, to me existing is just unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: sserafim, Costrecce and drmihilo
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i feel exactly the same. nothing i try to get better ever works. i honestly feel like the way my mental health is im just stuck and i cant get better. im just waiting to die at this point. im so tired.

U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I certainly see myself as waiting around to cease existing, slowly dying and destined to decay. I understand feeling tired of being trapped here, to me existing is just unnecessary suffering.
Yes, it's comforting knowing that it will all end, but disturbing to think of how long it will take and what it will be like. I'm just playing the waiting game and trying to pass the time as well as I can.
i feel exactly the same. nothing i try to get better ever works. i honestly feel like the way my mental health is im just stuck and i cant get better. im just waiting to die at this point. im so tired.
Absolutely, I feel the same way. I've tried SO many treatments at this point and feel like I'm just at the mercy of my conditions until the day I die.

I'd like to be proven wrong but even if I am, I can't imagine even a few more years of this. It is beyond shitty. I'm not sure that there is a word for how much I despise the way I feel every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
helicoptero

helicoptero

Estoy cansado jefe...
Jun 6, 2023
I really hope this is not purgatory. It can't be this bad

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Unending and S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
This is certanly Hell for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Costrecce, Unending and 1 other person
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Yeah I'm pretty fed up. Same shit every day. So tedious. So little joy. Bored, frustrated, empty.

Reactions: Zegers and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same, I think that life is a purgatory and limbo before the sweet release of death. My life right now feels like a chore and only in death will I find peace. I wish I could drift into an eternal slumber and never wake up….
Yeah I'm pretty fed up. Same shit every day. So tedious. So little joy. Bored, frustrated, empty.
Ikr! I hate the fact that every day is the same

Reactions: Zegers