• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Reactions: Rocinante, OneAndOnly!!, cartdog and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I do. I'm perpetually exhausted by just existing. No temporary amounts of sleep can help me now. What I need is a permanent sleep for all eternity

Reactions: cartdog, Homo erectus and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I do. I'm perpetually exhausted by just existing. No temporary amounts of sleep can help me now. What I need is a permanent sleep for all eternity
I feel so tired everyday and I feel drained and exhausted, to the point where my eyes hurt. I wish that I could sleep forever and never have to wake up. Eternal sleep sounds so nice and peaceful…

Reactions: Rocinante, cartdog, leavingthesoultrap and 2 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
do you really wanna go there?

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
Coincidentally, I bought Vitamin D 7000ui+B12 1000mcg+creatine, and a lot of supplements, I'm always tired and lazy the last time I felt like this was because of vitamin D, my mother bought it by accident among other supplements (D3 2000ui), and in 2 weeks the fatigue disappeared, one of the factors that is getting in the way of CTB besides ADHD, I need energy to plan, travel to buy the remaining items and finally seal the bathroom. (SN+CO)*

Reactions: 0000000000000, Homo erectus, LifeIsCrazyNemb and 2 others
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

Sep 7, 2020
I can't even play my games for long, I get extremely sleepy, I lose consciousness while playing, the last time I was in this state was due to vitamin D deficiency, I haven't had any sun for years lol

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, it's really annoying. I've gotten used to putting up with it.

Reactions: Homo erectus, Eternal Eyes, sserafim and 1 other person
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Me. I have awful dreams every night. I can't wake up well rested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus, Eternal Eyes, sserafim and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Always exhausted one of the reasons I can't research ctb methods

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Homo erectus, losing hope and 2 others
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Yes. I always feel drained and tired. The only time I'm at peace is when I'm sleeping or watching a comfort show. Even then, the Intrusive thoughts alway sneak in.
That's how I know I must ctb, I wake up crying from a broken heart and just feeling depressed. That's how I know this has to end for me.
The normal people who probably don't understand depression or simply doesn't know I'm depressed will ask "Did you get rest?" Or ask "You feel better now?" (Because they think my sadness is just a passing feeling.) I lie and say yes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, Homo erectus, Eternal Eyes and 3 others
Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
I feel so tired that I even considered using cocaine to keep me at work

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Homo erectus, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Coincidentally, I bought Vitamin D 7000ui+B12 1000mcg+creatine, and a lot of supplements, I'm always tired and lazy the last time I felt like this was because of vitamin D, my mother bought it by accident among other supplements (D3 2000ui), and in 2 weeks the fatigue disappeared, one of the factors that is getting in the way of CTB besides ADHD, I need energy to plan, travel to buy the remaining items and finally seal the bathroom. (SN+CO)*
I have ADHD as well. Maybe it's a factor in my sleep issues…

Reactions: Homo erectus
luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
I feels like my battery life is sucks since covid even i never got covid. I also barely can sleep well, either sleep paralysis or nightmare. Living is sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: thegoldengirls, Homo erectus, Eternal Eyes and 1 other person
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Cocaine is excelent for gaining short time energy lol
I used a couple of times when i was working, sounds great. The problem is when the effect is gone and there is the hangover /withdraw syntom

Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim and divinemistress36
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Very, it doesn't matter if I get 3 hours, 8 hours, or 12 hours of sleep, I always feel incredibly drained and tired and nothing helps to stop it.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i sometimes beg whoever for 10 min sleep

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
always tired but can't sleep most of the time, I just end up laying in bed
and then if I can sleep, when I wake up I'm too tired, and beg to be able to sleep more.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Homo erectus, Eternal Eyes and 1 other person
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
My brain just commands me to shut down after my work, so I can't do anything except lying in bed. Unfortunately I can't sleep either so I just stare in the ceiling or youtube. Same thing for weekends. I really don't understand why can I function while I am at work, it's a mistery for me.

• Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Homo erectus, sserafim and 1 other person
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

Sep 7, 2020
Me. I'm having awful dreams every night. I can't wake up well rested.

I use Ritalin and a lot of coffee, I only have a stock of benzos, maybe this week I'll buy ritalin or modafinil and some of the other medications on my list.

Reactions: Homo erectus, divinemistress36 and sserafim
sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
Yes, no matter how much sleep I get, it's the same feeling of exhaustion every single day. Nicotine and caffeine help me to feel a bit better, but I can't help but feel mentally tired. I would give everything just to feel alive again.

• Hugs
Reactions: restless.dreams, thegoldengirls, sserafim and 1 other person
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
When I was a kid, I could sleep about 3 or 4 hours and still feel refreshed, then when I got to about 14 I just began to feel fatigued all the time, finding getting out of bed (especially in winter) borderline impossible. Even now my sleep pattern is atrocious, I can sleep about 4 hours one day, and sleep about 8 hours the next.

Some nights I can be absolutely exhausted yet incapable of sleep, and if I sleep I can sometimes wake up and find the covers and duvets completely off the bed, I'm tempted to film myself sleeping as I imagine I must spin around over and over.

Honestly I feel like I've not had a good rest in months, probably since I last took promethazine, which I try to avoid taking as it's the only thing that seems to knock me out and I'd be fucked if I became numb to the effects of it.

Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus and Cakeisalie
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Yes,every day.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, sserafim and Homo erectus
Tixij

Tixij

im cold and there are wolves after me
Feb 27, 2024
yeah. ive felt exhausted since i was a kid. just permanent chronic fatigue. combination of obvious mental issues and then of course physical factors from "neglecting" my body

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Quality of sleep matters arguably more than quantity. REM sleep is the stage that matters most for making your body feeling restored. There are many factors that can interrupt this stage though and make it so that no matter how long you sleep it doesn't help you feel any less exhausted.

Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus and divinemistress36
U

Ulrich

Mar 6, 2024
Yes. I'm too tired to function yet not tired enough to sleep. This is hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, sserafim, Homo erectus and 1 other person
L

lostmind38

Mar 1, 2024
My nightmares are painful and scary. I wake up and don't want to go back to sleep. Whether I sleep 2hrs or 12, I always feel exhausted.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, markimobzzdeasui, Homo erectus and 2 others
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I'm always tired and can never sleep. I will sleep for on average 5 hours per day of "good" sleep and then can stay up for 20-60 hours while other people I know are dead once they're awake for 12 hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: restless.dreams, sserafim and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Quality of sleep matters arguably more than quantity. REM sleep is the stage that matters most for making your body feeling restored. There are many factors that can interrupt this stage though and make it so that no matter how long you sleep it doesn't help you feel any less exhausted.
Is dreaming good or bad? Does it happen during REM sleep? I've read people say dreaming is not high quality deep sleep.

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Is dreaming good or bad? Does it happen during REM sleep? I've read people say dreaming is not high quality deep sleep.
I don't know but if I had to guess it might just depend on what kind of dreams you're getting although it's more likely that the sleep quality is merely reflected in the dreams.

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus