• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rosenrot

rosenrot

Jun 13, 2023
It feels like I've had pent-up thoughts for so long. I feel ashamed to talk to anyone about it and it feels like I'm the only one going through this. I'm so lost in everything I'm doing, I need guidance but I've reached the age where I'm supposed to know what I'm doing and have my life figured out. I really wish for my childhood back when most things were carefree and I was always told what to do. I feel embarrassed feeling like this and I don't want other people to know I'm like this. This is the only place where I can feel less alone with the things in my head.

N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
We're all fundamentally alone in our own heads. It's an unfortunate fact of existence. We can have friends and family, but we only have words to convey the storm happening in our brains. It's an incomplete method of communication. We have our own individual body and brain that is totally separate from everyone else.

Reactions: returntothevoid
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It feels like I've had pent-up thoughts for so long. I feel ashamed to talk to anyone about it and it feels like I'm the only one going through this. I'm so lost in everything I'm doing, I need guidance but I've reached the age where I'm supposed to know what I'm doing and have my life figured out. I really wish for my childhood back when most things were carefree and I was always told what to do. I feel embarrassed feeling like this and I don't want other people to know I'm like this. This is the only place where I can feel less alone with the things in my head.
Chat away. Always an ear here to listen to you xx

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I've always felt very alone, I'm the only one experiencing my existence after all, I'm the only one trapped with my own thoughts.