S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
I personally wish I had never been born. My life is fucking horrible. Legit nightmare

Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, ijustwishtodie, Joarga and 9 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I've never been happy I was brought here.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Heartaches, BojackH and 6 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I wish I was never born, yet here I am...

Reactions: Heartaches, Alexei_Kirillov, Leiden and 3 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I was born without my consent. My parents also didn't want me but they kept me and raised me to be a terrible person.

Reactions: Heartaches, leavingthesoultrap, Eternal Eyes and 1 other person
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I resent my parents everyday for having me

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Heartaches, BojackH and 3 others
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Student
Dec 3, 2023
You know, I once said, I'm _not_ suicidal. I just wish i wasn't born. I wish I wasn't born, as simply put, there is no purpose for me in life. No reasoning to my existence. I was a mistake anyway, and my parents told me young if they didn't have me, they'd have broke up within a year (thanks for raising me in a toxic household LOL).

Reactions: Joarga, seekingrelease22 and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I go back and forth on this. Right now I'm starting to wish I was never born, even if the things I enjoyed about life were genuinely enjoyable to me and I'd hate to have never experienced them.

Reactions: fkyou and seekingrelease22
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wish I was never born because there's no meaning of life or point to existence. Life is all about survival and work is modern day slavery. We're all brought into a state of modern slavery and we will have to work for the rest of our lives just to survive. It costs money to exist in this stupid world. We have to work to survive and *pay* to exist. It's honestly absurd. I don't want to have to work, so I'm planning on checking out. It's NEET or rope for me. I don't want to have to earn a living. I never chose to be or consented to being alive anyways, so why does a living have to be earned? Why are responsibilities and obligations forced onto me just because I exist and was unfortunate enough to be a human? I never wanted to be human. I hate this stupid society and dumb world

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Hollowman, iloverachel and 3 others
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
If only there was an option to go back and prevent my birth! I don't want to die as much as I want to disappear completely.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Hollowman and sserafim
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Every day.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim and Leiden
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
It's horrific being here! I would never of chosen to be born. A nightmare I can't escape! Nothing but pure torment! Absolute torture in every way! I hope someone blows my head off.

Reactions: sserafim
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I never used to feel this way, but I do now that my health problems are beginning to mount. Life can be very scary when you're trapped in a body or mind that's failing in any significant way, especially if you're not confident about ctb.

Reactions: Leiden, leavingthesoultrap and seekingrelease22
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes of course, I've always wish I never existed more than anything and only never existing is perfection to me. If it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I'd see it as better that this existence is erased. But I wish I never existed as I see non existence as always preferable to the futile and torturous burden that is human existence, I wish I stayed eternally unaware rather than having the ability to suffer in an existence that was always so undesirable in the first place.

I find it beyond tragic how humans procreate even know nobody can suffer from never existing at all and there was never a need for existence at all, it disgusts me how humans create endless amounts of suffering and harm by so cruelly forcing life here in the first place.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Leiden, iloverachel and 1 other person
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
I don't know why I'm here. I was the result of my father's selfish wishes and my mother's compliance. My father has been absent most of my life and has barely supported me, my mother has done everything. He's a cold, apathethic, angry man. None of them were truly ready to nurture a child; I believe it was just cisheteronormativity. I wish I was never born; life is too painful.​

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Yeah I just wish I could've been aborted to be honest.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I always wished I was never born. I never wanted to live through life to begin with. Reality is simply too disappointing for me. It'd be infinitely better if I lived in a fictional world where I don't have to do any responsibilities and where everything magically takes care of itself without me having to do anything. Reality simply isn't worth it to me

Reactions: sserafim