M

mattf72

Nov 22, 2020
When I first became suicidal I looked into the afterlife quite a bit. My research landed me on the conclusion that reincarnation is real. But then I came across and interesting theory,'reincarnating is a trap. It's done by evil beings to make you suffer on earth to feed their negative energy, or other reasons. Essentially, earth is a prison planet. It makes sense because if you believe in reincarnation, what's the point of reincarnating with no memories of a past life? How are you supposed to learn "lessons" if you can't remember what you did and didn't do in your past lives and correct it? Why would part of the plan include suffering? The reason I became an athiest after being raised catholic wasni couldn't believe in a god who allowed so much suffering in the world. Child cancer, regular cancer, rape, murder, child sexual assault, animal mistreatment, good people dying and the majority of the planet struggling while the few have the lives of luxury.
Im just
Curious what everyone's thoughts are on this? I've read and been told NOT to go into the white light as that's where you reincarnate and you just start over with a new shitty life, and are usually guilt tripped into it with the explanation of "karma" and all you did wrong. From what I've read if you refuse
The white light you can go into the void, or explore the universe, or even Reunite with your soul group or family.
I'm a firm believer in this, and don't plan on going to the light when I pass, as I've read there's many other wonderful places you can go, but I just wanna know, who else believes in reincarnation and perhaps this theory specifically ? Just looking to shoot the shit.

thanks for your support

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, sserafim, Silvermorning and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There are multiple versions of the "Archon" story. In this belief/story we're just cattle to a higher entity that reincarnates us to continue to feed on our spiritual energy. That these "entities" lure us into the light with images of deities or loved ones.

Supposedly the only way to ascend and break this cycle is to go away from the light. I've heard a few versions of this before. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it but it's an interesting read nonetheless.

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, Silvermorning and esse_est_percipi
M

mattf72

Nov 22, 2020
There are multiple versions of the "Archon" story. In this belief/story we're just cattle to a higher entity that reincarnates us to continue to feed on our spiritual energy. That these "entities" lure us into the light with images of deities or loved ones.

Supposedly the only way to ascend and break this cycle is to go away from the light. I've heard a few versions of this before. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it but it's an interesting read nonetheless.

It just seems to make the most sense to me, I believe in reincarnation because of the countless reports of people being able to recall past lives, but the whole, reincarnating without memories of lessons or wrong doings, and reincarnating into a shitty life to resolve karma makes no sense to me. Why would you be asked to take a test after being made to forget the notes you learned on the test? Why isn't life better for the general population? There's so much pain and suffering I don't believe whoever is behind our lives had our best interest at heart. I truly believe earth is a prison planet. I mean look at how shitty the lives of the general population has been for most of history? I mean it's somewhat better now than it has been in the past but earth has never been a pleasant place to live in my opinion. Especially during certain periods like the dark ages .

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, Silvermorning and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Supposedly the only way to ascend and break this cycle is to go away from the light
This assumes we have a choice. What if we just go towards the light like a moth to a flame?

Reactions: Silvermorning and Brick In The Wall
M

mattf72

Nov 22, 2020
This assumes we have a choice. What if we just go towards the light like a moth to a flame?
Everything I've read and been told is that you ARE drawn to the light, and perhaps there will even be loved ones there to guide you in,
But from everything I've seen you
Have a CHOICE and cannot
Be forced into the light. I'm hoping that's the case

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow and esse_est_percipi
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It just seems to make the most sense to me, I believe in reincarnation because of the countless reports of people being able to recall past lives, but the whole, reincarnating without memories of lessons or wrong doings, and reincarnating into a shitty life to resolve karma makes no sense to me. Why would you be asked to take a test after being made to forget the notes you learned on the test? Why isn't life better for the general population? There's so much pain and suffering I don't believe whoever is behind our lives had our best interest at heart. I truly believe earth is a prison planet. I mean look at how shitty the lives of the general population has been for most of history? I mean it's somewhat better now than it has been in the past but earth has never been a pleasant place to live in my opinion. Especially during certain periods like the dark ages .
The questions you ask fit this short story to some degree.

I believe there is some sort of afterlife. I just think it's probably a mixture of different beliefs, something we'll never fully comprehend. Reincarnation/karma is also a common theme among most religions.

It's fun to speculate, but that's all any of us have.

A few interesting resources -

The Archons -
Free will is the one constant law among most religions and beliefs. It holds true to this theory as well.

But again, all any of us can do is speculate.

Last edited:
Reactions: popcorn, Silvermorning and esse_est_percipi