Refer to thread title (lol this is a statement not a question)

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
I've only had four hours of sleep today and I've been having a lot of thoughts about being lazy, worthless, good for nothing, and how I should die since I've been too tired to think clearly or do anything productive. I have mostly laid in bed.

I'm wondering if this is a trend for me, and if others experience this themselves. I'm not sure if it's correlated so I'll start observing if this rings true next time I get little sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
sometimes it depends so i'm not entirely sure. if not sleeping makes me supper tired, i might feel like i don't have the energy to keep going constantly, which has been happeng due to my insomnia

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
Sleep deprivation makes them more intense

• Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey and hi-okbye
Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
I'm about 2 years on and off mirtazapine to help me sleep, I have problems with sounds and wake up easily and it's hard for me to relax and sleep. I've been 2 months out of mirtaazpine again, I've been crying almost everyday since, getting 4h of sleep maz per night, wake up feeling like shit everyday, it's been hell. Today I went to a public hospital in my country and they told me they couldn't help me because all spots for that day were taken, 3 people, fucking hell people work like shit, everything is difficult I just wanted to sleep 8h man

• Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey and Cloud Busting
sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
I get these thoughts when I TRY to sleep, and that keeps me from sleep. When I am kept from sleep and don't get enough it exacerbates these thoughts.

and the cycle continues

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
I'm about 2 years on and off mirtazapine to help me sleep, I have problems with sounds and wake up easily and it's hard for me to relax and sleep. I've been 2 months out of mirtaazpine again, I've been crying almost everyday since, getting 4h of sleep maz per night, wake up feeling like shit everyday, it's been hell. Today I went to a public hospital in my country and they told me they couldn't help me because all spots for that day were taken, 3 people, fucking hell people work like shit, everything is difficult I just wanted to sleep 8h man
I'm so sorry to hear that. There has been a shortage of healthcare availability in our post-Covid times. I wish people telling the suicidal to "just go get help" would consider this.

I hated mirtazapine tho. I don't like anti-histamine drugs in general. I take trazadone as a prn and like it much more.