• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

šŸš«Safety is a figment of the imaginationšŸš«
Jul 1, 2020
im looking for things to watch on youtube and i LOVE learning. i was just watching a video on fish

nature, history (7 ancient wonders type stuff, although that wall of skulls i read about was interesting https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/mexico-city-tower-of-skulls-trnd/index.html)

anyway those 2 are probably my most favorite so suggestions would be cool however if you have anything youd like to suggest even if i dont like it maybe someone else reading this thread will.

thanks in advance :hug: :heart:

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Unsolved Mysteries, I watched all these episodes on Amazon Prime about 12 years' worth, lol but they are on YouTube as well, after watching these old true-life investigations I experienced every human emotion possible it will show you the good, bad, and the evil in the world. Plus, there are a few Alien, UFO, NDE, Rebirth, Ghost and Miricle healing cases which was a nice change.

Cheers

Geo

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I like things about the paranormal/UFOs and serial killers.

Reactions: death137
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Oh I love documentaries! Planet Earth 1 and 2 are great, as well as Our Planet if you have Netflix. I've also been meaning to watch Secrets of the Saqqara Tomb, which is about a recently discovered Egyptian tomb that has been untouched before now.

Last edited:
Reactions: death137
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I challenge you to watch this till the end

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Oh my bad, I just saw documentaries and missed the YouTube part :ehh:

Maybe not quite documentaries, more video essay of films and things like that I love

Lindsey Ellis

Also if you're interested in video games at all this channel has some interesting documentaries.

GVMERS

I would be interested too in some YouTube docs in history or nature. Those are all I have in my subs right now in the doc vein.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020

Very well done documentary with limited conspiracy overtones. Pretty much all factual but leaves you to wonder about broader conclusions

Reactions: foxdie
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Here's a few on YouTube that I really enjoyed.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Four horsemen is very well done and of course it features the wonderful Max keiser and other great thinkers
It's kinda old but I think it still very much applies. You're right though it's pieced together rather well. I'm not very familiar with Max Keiser, is he in anything else I should check out?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
It's kinda old but I think it still very much applies. You're right though it's pieced together rather well. I'm not very familiar with Max Keiser, is he in anything else I should check out?
Max keiser first came to my attention after the 08 crisis as a financial commentator. He was an early bitcoin proponent and big gold and silver booster. Russia today hired him and his GF and just basically lets him crap on the banking system and western politicians all the time. Keiser and others were very good at seeing through the Obama facade and seeing that the 2008 aftermath was not settled with his election. Like in four horsemen you can tell no one is buying these inflated financial markets and social structures. I'm personally well off but if you go anywhere in the world today you see the poverty is increasing for the average person. Even before CV19 homelessness was spiraling out of control and its not just a US problem - its literally everywhere The whole western world looks like it is falling apart - outside of a few core neighborhoods in all the major countries the rest of the areas just look bombed out.
Lol i was just watching four horsemen again because you linked it and i noticed its got a pic of bourdain who CTB a few years ago

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Max keiser first came to my attention after the 08 crisis as a financial commentator. He was an early bitcoin proponent and big gold and silver booster. Russia today hired him and his GF and just basically lets him crap on the banking system and western politicians all the time. Keiser and others were very good at seeing through the Obama facade and seeing that the 2008 aftermath was not settled with his election. Like in four horsemen you can tell no one is buying these inflated financial markets and social structures. I'm personally well off but if you go anywhere in the world today you see the poverty is increasing for the average person. Even before CV19 homelessness was spiraling out of control and its not just a US problem - its literally everywhere The whole western world looks like it is falling apart - outside of a few core neighborhoods in all the major countries the rest of the areas just look bombed out.
I used to trade in ForEX for a few years so I closely follow Geo-Politics. You're right though, the state of decay on this planet is far worse than most realize. Derivatives and deregulation have created perpetual bubbles in the US. But have no fear, the great reset is coming!

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I used to trade in ForEX for a few years so I closely follow Geo-Politics. You're right though, the state of decay on this planet is far worse than most realize. Derivatives and deregulation have created perpetual bubbles in the US. But have no fear, the great reset is coming!
Many people are totally clueless. I'm plugged into what is really going on in the US government and most people would be absolutely floored to know about some of the things that are going on. Nothing conspiratorial just general ways they run big lies and are basically suckering people into paying for things that probably will bare little fruit.

My personal view on the goals of the world elite are that they just want to keep making as much money as possible and they care very little about long term human futures. There is no major/strong country government today that I see looking out for the best interest of its citizens, they're all thoroughly corrupt. Some small countries do a good job but US, china, japan, EU, russia all of those structures are bankrupt intellectually. The chinese get a few brownie points for focusing on infrastructure investment which the west seems to have totally forgot but other than that its crap

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
MindFog

MindFog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
If you like learning about dinosaurs and evolution, you can try out PBS eons. They're fairly short videos and uhh I usually watch those cause they can be really interesting like the video they made about mythical beasts that might have been made from finding out dinosaur fossils and whatnot. Here it is:

There's also Internet historian's channel who covers internet culture and some notableevents like the Y2k and Kony2012. His vids can be a bit meme-y thou, but i enjoy it personally.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
If you like learning about dinosaurs and evolution, you can try out PBS eons. They're fairly short videos and uhh I usually watch those cause they can be really interesting like the video they made about mythical beasts that might have been made from finding out dinosaur fossils and whatnot. Here it is:

There's also Internet historian's channel who covers internet culture and some notableevents like the Y2k and Kony2012. His vids can be a bit meme-y thou, but i enjoy it personally.

I'm old enough to remember Y2k and its interesting now to see many of the younger generations born post Y2k they have no memory of it. There was a lot of hype surrounding the Y2K event even for people who didn't think it was world ending , just as a way to welcome the new millennium

Kony2012 was also a fun viral phenomenon

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm old enough to remember Y2k and its interesting now to see many of the younger generations born post Y2k they have no memory of it. There was a lot of hype surrounding the Y2K event even for people who didn't think it was world ending , just as a way to welcome the new millennium

Kony2012 was also a fun viral phenomenon
I was a teenager during Y2K. I remember the tension in the air as the ball dropped. They spent years fixing the bugs before hand but there were still some critical facilities that faced issues.