Hey doctors! I said FUCK YOU!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, SadBlueLemon, Disappointered and 20 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's incredibly sad that when you struggle with your own mind, societal support is conditional on you going to therapy, and you can never speak your mind in therapy without being sectioned because your right over your life and death is not recognised.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, XYZ, JustHeckinKillMe and 7 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Fuck doctors, here's some more
Shit piss fuck you fucking whores

Fuck doctors, stupid twats
Parroting recipes they were taught

Fuck doctors, stupid dicks
I'm so tired of their silly tricks

Fuck doctors, massive gobs
They only care about their jobs

Fuck doctors, arrogant jokes
Think they are better than "normal" folks

Fuck doctors, pompous wanks
No help, big bill, and still expect thanks

Fuck doctors, they're all nuts
They can shove it all right up their butts!

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: SadBlueLemon, Disappointered, disabledandhopeless and 5 others
B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
Sometimes I start to believe that I am an anomaly but maybe it's just because I live in Switzerland and the medical system is better.

My family doc is 70 years old, he still practices and believe me he doesn't need the money. I've know him for 30 years and he is the one who came to my house to take care of things when my girlfriend killed herself. He would come just to check on me every time I was in the hospital for various reasons, a great guy totally disinterested.

My psychiatrist is a 35 years old woman, very simple, funny and totally open minded. She's non judgmental and has never given me any platitudes you can hear everywhere else.I can talk about everything with her and death is the subject number one. She told me that as long as I wasn't a danger to myself we could talk about suicide without any problem. She knows that I am past therapy and everything else so she decided to stop all that and now we just have a good talk once a week.

I didn't mean to hijack the thread but I just wanted to give my own experience, maybe I'm just lucky or again it has to do with where I live but I think that good docs exist out there, maybe they are not the majority but they exist.

Reactions: VIBRITANNIA, Donewith_, Wayfaerer and 2 others
E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
Fuck doctors, they're no good
They screw it up like you knew they would

Fuck doctors, they really blow
You ask for an answer and they never know

Fuck doctors, bunch of cocks
No time for us gotta check their stocks

Fuck doctors, greedy cunts
Doesn't matter what the patient wants

Fuck doctors, that's a fact
You never leave with yourself intact

Fuck doctors, they took my life
Used it to buy the car, house and wife

Fuck doctors, I'm all through
Love this, it speaks volumes and I needed to know someone else feels this way. Needed this tonight, thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: oopswronglife
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is nice poetry. On a more serious note though, the only doctors I have respect are those who are treating physical ailments and those that actually help patients with physical conditions, not so much the psychiatric stuff (as psychiatry is a pseudo-science).

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, burnedCookie and Wayfaerer
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
On a more serious note though, the only doctors I have respect are those who are treating physical ailments and those that actually help patients with physical conditions,

Medical mistakes are in the top 5 causes of death world wide...some places higher. Don't have too much respect for them. They ruin lots of lives...mine included.

Reactions: Disappointered, Deleted member 1768 and Wayfaerer
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
@burnedCookie Be grateful that you were not born in the US. It's basically a third-world nation by your country's standards.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, burnedCookie and ThriveOrDie
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
Medical mistakes are in the top 5 causes of death world wide...some places higher. Don't have too much respect for them. They ruin lots of lives...mine included.

In the US it's the 3rd leading cause of death and those numbers are probably skewed in the doctors' favor. If they make an error treating a cancer patient the cause of death is probably listed as cancer.

Reactions: oopswronglife
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019

Well said. But what's the point. My life is FUBAR now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wayfaerer, oopswronglife, woxihuanni and 1 other person
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I effing cannot stand doctors! 9/10 do more harm than good and let me say most in the UK have absolutely no bedside manner no matter who they are treating

Hospitals are like cattle markets
Get them in
Get them out
Treat them like rubbish through whole process
I can't say the same for nurses, we still have many decent nurses around but even then some of them are just as bad for sure

I love your song so much I can hear the theme tune to it already

Last edited:
Reactions: eve2004, oopswronglife and ThriveOrDie
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I don't know what's worse, the feeling of seeing doctors to try to get help with at best, no success, or the feeling when they themselves have given up hope that you'll ever get better... or worse, just accept you'll CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804, oopswronglife and ThriveOrDie
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Most of them are just drug pushers/runners for Big Pharma

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Jen0804, oopswronglife and 1 other person
R

RedShoes

Aug 8, 2019
I effing cannot stand doctors! 9/10 do more harm than good and let me say most in the UK have absolutely no bedside manner no matter who they are treating

Hospitals are like cattle markets
Get them in
Get them out
Treat them like rubbish through whole process
I can't say the same for nurses, we still have many decent nurses around but even then some of them are just as bad for sure

I love your song so much I can hear the theme tune to it already

Nurses have always typically been worse for me, if I'm honest (like a mental health nurse when I was 15 telling my mum to crush up medication into my food...I've not really trusted mental health professionals since, particularly when I've told some of them this and they've made no effort to help me report it or find out who it was to report them to the GMC themselves). Doctors in London were pretty great but my experience has largely been the inverse as I've received care in other parts of the country. Worse, one doctor in particular (who was described by another patient on one of those patient review websites as "leaving them wondering if they should just google their symptoms instead" -- this woman would just sit there and look at you and be like 'so, what do you want me to do to make you feel better?' said no competent doctor ever -- a sentiment I much agree with).

Dr. Phil Hammond (M.D. for Private Eye) is a great advocate for the health service, because he supports his colleagues but doesn't shy away from (his words) "a lot of mediocrity, particularly in the mental health services".

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804, oopswronglife and ThriveOrDie
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I don't hate doctors.

Doctors are like ur lover. You have to let them have the potential to hurt you for them to have any affect.

And kinda weirdly, once u let them have the potential to hurt you, they can't really hurt you anymore.

Reactions: a_strange_day
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
They have certainly destroyed me...absolutely.

Reactions: Disappointered
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Do you think doctos and therapists lurk here?

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
They would be crazy not to...

Reactions: eve2004 and Disappointered
C

CancerGuy16

Mar 27, 2020
I agree fuck doctors. They ruined my fucking life and they continue to do it

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
I like this thread.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I don't hate doctors.

Doctors are like ur lover. You have to let them have the potential to hurt you for them to have any affect.

And kinda weirdly, once u let them have the potential to hurt you, they can't really hurt you anymore.
I am living proof that your statement is not true.
Sometimes I start to believe that I am an anomaly but maybe it's just because I live in Switzerland and the medical system is better.

My family doc is 70 years old, he still practices and believe me he doesn't need the money. I've know him for 30 years and he is the one who came to my house to take care of things when my girlfriend killed herself. He would come just to check on me every time I was in the hospital for various reasons, a great guy totally disinterested.

My psychiatrist is a 35 years old woman, very simple, funny and totally open minded. She's non judgmental and has never given me any platitudes you can hear everywhere else.I can talk about everything with her and death is the subject number one. She told me that as long as I wasn't a danger to myself we could talk about suicide without any problem. She knows that I am past therapy and everything else so she decided to stop all that and now we just have a good talk once a week.

I didn't mean to hijack the thread but I just wanted to give my own experience, maybe I'm just lucky or again it has to do with where I live but I think that good docs exist out there, maybe they are not the majority but they exist.
You were not seriously injured by a medical practitioner. They close ranks in a hurry when that happens.

Last edited:
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
My current medical doctor, like pretty much all those I've ever seen, is a dismissive self-interested asshole. When I asked him about medically assisted suicide he scoffed and said he wouldn't sign it and that he didn't think I'd find any doctor who'd sign for me. He is also much less polite and respectful now that he knows i'm a fucking career failure. I remember in the past noting with surprise the radical change in medical treatment I'd get after the doctors asked me what I was doing - ie in school, what are you studying, working? what do you do?. - and I told them i was doing something that has high status/pay. Every single one of them would ask and every single time I told them what I was studying at the time and what I was doing afterwards they all treated me better than I'd ever been treated prior to that by any doctor. Now, I'm a failure again, worse than prior that period actually since back then at least i was young so one might have imagined a possibility of success which is now impossible, and the change in treatment is very apparent. And of course, when I say change in treatment I'm including the actual medical care i receive. this POS medical doctor is passively abusive, like all the other ones but nothing will happen to him or to the other turds out there. It makes me extremely angry to think that I'm disrespected and even receive shit medical care - which I only know is going on because I saw what they're like if you are able to give the 'rigtht' answer to their question of what you do in life otherwise I'd never even have realized - yet at the same time the very same pieces of shit who are making me want to kill myself even more by their lack of respect and withdrawal of full standard of care won't even help me kill myself. They demonstrate the foundation of what makes humanity in general garbage...but let's be honest...the medical doctors are a little more garbage than the others.