• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
ive told my friends numerous times and yet
nobody takes me seriously
they know ive written my note
nobody continues to speak to or understand me
the one person that knows, continues to encourage me
despite wanting to do it, it does bring me a wave of sadness (+ relief, i guess)
im currently attempting to distance myself from all
nobody cares now so what would be the point in staying around anymore, yknow?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, secretsfromthecity, Rev346 and 4 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Never a good idea telling people if you are serious. Nothing at all good can come from it.

If its a cry for help, it risks making them distance themselves from us.

• Love
Reactions: secretsfromthecity, RemainingDubious, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
They recently found out about my depression, but they have no idea that I am on this site or suicidal at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Praestat_Mori and chronicdissosiation
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Even talking about ways to end myself seem to have an effect on people: they simply stay quiet. My psychiatrist however, asks me if he should be worried. I told him about this site (not the name or URL), that I have a 2 year subscription to The Peaceful Pill Handbook and that I bought Uitweg (Dignified Dying) by Boudewijn Chabot. Not sure if he has to worry, but won't be telling him since that could reason enough to have me admitted. But then he also mentioned the option 'euthanasia because of unbearable mental suffering'. In Belgium, this is possible although I think it will be a difficult procedure. I read about a woman who made that choice and she had really suffered through life. I don't think I would make a good candidate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: secretsfromthecity, RemainingDubious, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
I told them about cbt thoughts but not how. It's an unpleasant topic to speak about. I had to speak to them but very briefly. I don't think they understand how severe my situation is.
They won't get anything out of the "how". Just pain and worrys. . I usually suffer in silence

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Praestat_Mori and chronicdissosiation
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't have any loved ones

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Doemu, vak, RemainingDubious and 3 others
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
It probably worried them, so repeatedly mentioning it probably made them feel bad and they just distanced themselves for their own good. My family once found a note I wrote, they just said god will send me to hell and stuff (but I ignored that since I don't share their beliefs), tried to shame me, and for some fucking reason my mom posted my note online to cry and get likes or something but took it down when I found out. Some people might be able to genuinely help you and care about you when you tell them, but most people don't know how to help and they might just not care/have ulterior motives, so in general I just try not to tell people.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious and chronicdissosiation
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
A friend knows roughly what i'm planning but doesn't believe me.

my family and people in my circle know exactly how i feel and have know for a long time. They often guilt trip me to prolong my suffering for their own selfish reasons (for example saying they'll be upset, they'll miss me, etc)

Other people ignorantly assume they know my reality better than me and tell me things will get better and/or i won't always feel the way i do

i personally try to distance myself from people i care about since they want to "help" with encouraging phases like "stay strong" i personally find some attitudes rather hurtful.

Most people in my circle seem to be completely delusional to actually believe my reality can get better and it's egotistical for them to believe they have the power to make me want to live.

The more people i'm around the more i realize how alone i actually am, since i don't fit in, i can't relate to them and they can't relate to me either.

People come and go, but i've been stuck with me, my thoughts and feelings for a lifetime and will remain stuck with them until i leave this hell.

Reactions: chronicdissosiation
L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
My direct family knows about my one executed attempt and my one planned attempt where I failed to pull through trigger. While my brother and father were supportive and attempted to get me to seek help, my mother has maintained the mindset that if I want to die I'm going to do it and nobody can stop me. While at first I thought her position seemed slightly cruel, I think she also wishes to escape her reality but feels she can't leave her kids behind. I appreciate the support of the others but I honestly feel a weird sense of relief that my mother has taken the position she has. Maybe it's because I want to die and she somewhat accepts it. I can't help but feel she honestly believes it to be a merciful thing since I have struggled with life since I was a child.

• Love
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Nope, not gonna tell them until I'm dead. They have enough problems on their own, I don't want to become another issue they stress about. Also I worry that if I end up living I will no longer be the "rock" and people won't trust me because they think ill be gone at any day.

DecisionToLeave

DecisionToLeave

Jan 28, 2024
I only told one of my friends, he understood my pain, and persuade me not to do it

• Hugs