not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
I don't only mean sacrificing your life itself, but maybe your own well being or comfort in order to make others feel better? I've been feeling like, since I don't that much for being alive, I have this obligation to make others who do love being alive be happy. Maybe because they have what I don't and I want to cherish it or something, I don't know. Does anyone do or feel the same? Would any of you maybe die for someone else?

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
For me, sacrifice is staying alive. I want to be dead for literally an reason, be it good or bad. But I probably won't ctb until it can break my dad. Even though he caused all this madness (me) by sticking his ape rod in the wrong place (my mom), and he's such a jerk, I just don't want to torture him by ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and not_telling
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

Iā€™m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Yes because I won't be here for long. Other people probably have long term plans in mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_telling
zamzas

zamzas

Sep 14, 2023
I'm willing to sacrifice my comfort for the people I love for sure. I want to see people around me being as happy as they can be and if a small sacrifice is required I'm all in. I'd sacrifice my life for a very limited amount of people that I truly care for only if it means I can spear them any type of pain or even death itself.
Ive always asked myself how I'd feel if someone sacrificed their life for me instead. How would I feel ? I'd be happy to know someone loved me so much they were able to make such a big act but other than that,, I'd probably live the rest of my life with some sort of pain and guilt every time I remember that person.
In the end, I believe sacrifice can be perceived as a beautiful thing, an act of courage, kindness, or love. šŸ¤

Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
No.

Not after I went through a situation where I was all but forced to sacrifice my time, energy and labor to be a caregiver against my will.

The person I sacrificed for would really, really have to be worth it (worth me overriding my innate selfishness).

not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
I'm willing to sacrifice my comfort for the people I love for sure. I want to see people around me being as happy as they can be and if a small sacrifice is required I'm all in. I'd sacrifice my life for a very limited amount of people that I truly care for only if it means I can spear them any type of pain or even death itself.
Ive always asked myself how I'd feel if someone sacrificed their life for me instead. How would I feel ? I'd be happy to know someone loved me so much they were able to make such a big act but other than that,, I'd probably live the rest of my life with some sort of pain and guilt every time I remember that person.
In the end, I believe sacrifice can be perceived as a beautiful thing, an act of courage, kindness, or love. šŸ¤
Yeah, I think that makes a lot of sense. Waking up everyday knowing that you're only alive because someone else isn't seems sort of unbearable, even though the sacrifice in itself is noble.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
To some extent- yes. I'm alive when I want to be dead. I'm holding on for others. Beyond that though- in terms of actions- I'm selfish but- no more than how other people have put their own needs and happiness above mine. Maybe if they REALLY needed me- I would be there and maybe vice versa but really- we all live independent lives at the moment.

In terms of dieing for others- going out a hero. I hope I would have the guts to do that. Sounds like a win win.

kkkctb

kkkctb

Kkkctb
Sep 19, 2023
Nop not at all
I think all people are evil they are just showing a good version of their self which will make them look good to others. If you have nothing to give then I guess no one will even think about you you will be forgotten so it's better to take care of your own self rather then sacrifice yourself for others