Do you wish you had never been born?

• Total voters
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Or more like mostly false. Guess at leas in some way they did something right.
Well, It's hard to break the cycle. After all, they had to learn from their mothers. That's why I'm glad I will never have children.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Well, It's hard to break the cycle. After all, they had to learn from their mothers. That's why I'm glad I will never have children.
Me too, guess if one day I can make things right the cycle will stop existing altogether.

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I voted no because up until about a year ago, I was very happy. It's amazing to me how precipitously I've declined in so many ways in that short period of time. I think of nothing else but how much ch I've failed and how badly I want to die

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Weems
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
The sad thing is both my parents were nearly 40 when they had me. My parents never grew up past their teens mentally/emotionally, like me.
Same boat here. Manhood never arrived. I really see it clearly when I interact (in my grunt work) with educated/successful clients my same age. I was supposed to become one of them and it just didn't happen.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Same boat here. Manhood never arrived. I really see it clearly when I interact (in my grunt work) with educated/successful clients my same age. I was supposed to become one of them and it just didn't happen.
That's where a lot of my self-loathing comes from (comparing myself to my peers and where I should be in this stage of my life right now).

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
That's where a lot of my self-loathing comes from (comparing myself to my peers and where I should be in this stage of my life right now).
Oh it's brutal. People I knew in college are absolutely crushing it. Doctors, research scientists, shit like that. I dropped out and carry people's furniture. I was never really their peer though. Just a bullshitter taking easy classes and sorta hangin around.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Oh it's brutal. People I knew in college are absolutely crushing it. Doctors, research scientists, shit like that. I dropped out and carry people's furniture. I was never really their peer though. Just a bullshitter taking easy classes and sorta hangin around.
Ever gone to a highschool reunion?

I'm a NEET, so moving furniture would still be an accomplishment for me. I haven't seen too many of my peers from school, thankfully. It's more just seeing people the same age or younger than me who are successful. Like when I have to go to the hospital for a medical procedure and the doctor is younger than me. The worse was when I was in the psych ward and one of the nurses was a peer from school. Thankfully, she didn't act like she recognized me. I'm not the type to leave an impression on people.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Only EVERYDAY !!! :angry:

Reactions: not_a_robot and Kikoo Loool
K

KitKat456

May 18, 2019
Even though I have lived a fairly good life up till now, I wish I never existed. Survival in this cut-throat world is a struggle, even more so for sentient creatures. My problems will disappear when I disappear, so that is what I am looking forward to.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and not-2-b-the-answer
The Whale

The Whale

Error
Mar 18, 2019
I'm still trying to figure out what's the point of living if you are going to die. For that, I wish I had never been born.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and not-2-b-the-answer
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
Okay, mom.

Just woke up mad. I felt bad like I wanna make an apologetic thread but that's a waste of space. Wish everyone knew it wasn't them, personally.
This is so true, my mum thinks i hate her, and that im bullying her and im a spoilt brat and the money spent on me was wasted. I have a lot of anger, crying, irritability, brain fog, anxiety issues. So i cannot think at all, my mum takes it so personally though and she thinks i am not trying hard enough. She thinks I want to be a queen. today, she thinks I may want to end up a prostitute.

Reactions: Painted Bird and sunny.sativa
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
My mother had a still birth the year before I was born. Sometimes, I wish that had been me.
But, I voted No. I wasn't always like this.
What I do wish: about ten years ago I was in a really bad accident. If only it had ended then.
My mom had five miscarriages before me. She wasn't going to stop til she had me. I know it was me in there every time, fighting not to be born. I love my mom but I resented her so much for having me.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I am very happy that I was born. I've experienced a lot of good as well as bad. My terrible condition atm is not directly because of my upbringing which was both good and bad.

P

Phoenix1990

Jul 26, 2019
I've always wished I was never born. I never had a choice but I have a choice when I end my life. It will not be accidental like my conception.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Kikoo Loool
ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
Hello, I believe that our soul (mind and memory)
it develops only after birth, we do not have it before birth, just as we do not have it after death, the time that we have
we have been given only one way, we have no influence on it.
Living, we will always compare profits and losses.

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Marked "yes", I just hope my mother is never to see this... :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Alan James and Kikoo Loool
ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
I do not even have the strength to cry, and I do not even think about fighting.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Alan James
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
I voted yes, but not sure what the circumstances would be considering I'm a twin..If I die, would she? Or does she get to be the only child in the womb? If the latter, I stick to my yes answer.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, I wished I never existed since my totality of my life is a negative sum. I like to think of it like an integral (Calculus reference) in which the area beneath the curve is a net negative as the interval from a to b represents the lifespan of an individual, and while a is fixed (birth date), b is the death date. So if the integral is generally evaluated to be a negative, then death/nonexistence is preferable to life.

Reactions: not_a_robot
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I don't even understand why someone would want to plan to have a baby anyway. I'm 27 and pregnancy still sounds terrifying to me. Actually, it has gotten more terrifying to me as I've gotten older because I hear stories about how on top of nausea and mood swings and weight gain, having a low set preggo belly can hit your sciatic nerve and give you sciatica, or how your belly muscles can rip, and postpartum depression can happen where your brain is like "fuck, why did I go 9 months carrying this monster?!"

Yeah, I can do without that "miraculous experience".

I personally was "half-planned". My birth mom planned to poke holes in the condom, so I'd be born and she would get a lot of $$$ from the baby daddy. Which she did until I was put in foster care. Guess her plan kinda backfired.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Painted Bird and not_a_robot
I

i_love_u

Jul 29, 2019
The world is beautiful, i dont regret living. its just my time to go now

L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
every fucking day
not a day would be worth remembering

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Skathon, Painted Bird and 1 other person
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
If every choice is made for you, and the time between choices is suffering. Life becomes terrifying and hard to swallow at the same time, making death meaningless.

「 」

「 」

May 31, 2019
yes, although i wouldnt say my life is overall positive or negative. im just not interested in going on anymore.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and HGL91
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Absolutely! I was born two weeks late with the chord wrapped around my neck. Wasn't that a sign that I didn't want to come out? Haha. When I was three I was in an awful amusement park accident where I actually went under the ride itself and was trampled by all the gears. I should have died them but I came out with just a scratch. I don't remember any of it. I went through depression from ages 15-17 because of OCD. Then at 20 I got sick with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is the highest ranking pain condition in medical history. If you don't believe me about that look up the McGill pain scale. I'm 34 now. I've missed out on my entire life. I've never known love or Independence. I've never travelled unless it was to go to a hospital. I am unable to have friends due to my pain so I've been isolated in my house for 14 years because I can't take noise. It hurts too much. I was born with something wrong with a part of my body. My jaw stopped growing at an early age and I needed two surgeries that screwed me up even more with pain. Now my jaw is worse than ever. Yes I wish I was never born at all. If you add up the happy times vs the miserable times the miserable times outweigh them by a Landslide.

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I would like that my life was i bit better... is little different of wish never been born.