Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
I'm not as active in my journaling (writing in general) as I used to be. But I have this idea of logging what my last few days or so consist of and maybe added thoughts and feelings that might come in that time. I dont intend it to be for anyone Else but for me to look back on before I go through with it if I use those days for anything nice. Or it could end up being an informal goodbye if anyone opens it up.

Quite curious if anyone Else has any plans of writing down what they do in their last days and if you have any intention behind it. Its all individual so I know some people dont want anything to be left behind

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
i only ever feel compelled to write when im miserable, for the most part. i would definitely jot down the home stretch though, if i saw it coming. would probably be interesting for everybody. or at least, id hope so. would be a downer otherwise

• Love
Reactions: Nortu
dynastickitten

dynastickitten

Jan 12, 2024
I made a Twitter account for this specifically. It has no identifying information and no ties to anything else of mine whatsoever so I doubt anyone would ever find it and I dont plan to allow anyone to do that. It's nice to just throw thoughts into the void with no fear of anyone reading them

• Love
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I'm very boring, and wouldn't have any different thoughts than I've had for years and have already written down in advance. I don't think people would care to hear about me being a shut-in that just eats snacks and plays a small selection of video games all day lol.

CeramicPundit

CeramicPundit

Generalissimo
Nov 26, 2023
I'm not as active in my journaling (writing in general) as I used to be. But I have this idea of logging what my last few days or so consist of and maybe added thoughts and feelings that might come in that time. I dont intend it to be for anyone Else but for me to look back on before I go through with it if I use those days for anything nice. Or it could end up being an informal goodbye if anyone opens it up.

Quite curious if anyone Else has any plans of writing down what they do in their last days and if you have any intention behind it. Its all individual so I know some people dont want anything to be left behind
I don't want anyone to remember me or anything I've done. Because I'm a piece of shit. When I'm gone I want to be gone for all of time. Shouldn't be too hard for me to do.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I'd write it down, but it would serve as a To-Do lists of sorts.
It will probably contact very boring stuff like: disconnect utilities, subscriptions, mobile plans, empty out bank account in person, be sure to be captured in the CCTV footage(to avoid anyone being accused of foul play after). I guess i dont want to do too much thinking on the days leading to it so i have a list to go through.
I dont think i'd leave it for anyone to find.

• Love