• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

indignity

Feb 11, 2024
I just think death is in every way better than life, no matter what life you are living. So I guess I have a reason. Ideological one.
it becomes rational when life is not worth living. I don't think death is the actual way out, but rather a last resort when all other options have proved themselves to be ineffective.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I want to die for many reasons

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Sometimes, but usually there is a reason why I want to die.

I

indignity

Feb 11, 2024
okay I mean... there is no point to stop living but there is no point to keep living either. This

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
it becomes rational when life is not worth living. I don't think death is the actual way out, but rather a last resort when all other options have proved themselves to be ineffective.
But it never worth living, no?
1) Death is inevitable. So there's no point in waiting. It's like, mm... You are making a painting but you will have to throw it away after it will be ready. So your effort is fruitless. You can do it, you can not do it. It doesn't matter. But it's more rational to no waste your effort and just throw it away as fast as you can.
2) People can't be happy. Human brain just works this way, that no matter what you have you won't be content. It's an illusion that you can get something that you don't have now, and life will be better. Yes you will feel good. For a couple of days maybe, even months in some cases. But then it will be over and you'll need to seek something else cause you are no longer happy. It's neverending cycle.
3) On a contrary - death is breaking this cycle. You can't be unhappy because you don't need anything, because there is no you.
So death is just better. It is rational to end life as fast as possible.

People accused me that my logic has flaws and is just caused by chemical imbalance in my brain, but that's just how I think and I always viewed life. Yes I am still alive despite I think this way, that may sound contradictive, but I am working on it.

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
Pretty much. Sure, I could keep living, but I could also die. So why keep living?