• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tzu

Tzu

Feb 5, 2024
I know a lot of people here feel that they'd like their memory to completely disappear, which is understandable and their right, but I think sometimes it can be nice to know that you'll make some further impact even if you personally won't be there to see it. I've never been a big funeral or gravestone kind of person but I do like the idea of a memorial bench or something similar. Useful things that provide a service or make people happier. It would be nice to sponsor something like a permanent resident of an animal rescue, although I would guess that's the kind of thing you need to put a will in place for and I'm a little too young to be making wills without alarm bells.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I don't want to be forgotten nor do I want to be remembered. I don't give a shit honestly tho I'd slightly rather be forgotten as I've done things that make me feel like I don't deserve the honour of being remembered after death but regardless I literally can't care anyways so why bother worrying how I'll be in others' memories?

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
Upvote 0
ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
I don't want to be remembered, but I'll make sure to have left a positive impact on the world, even if that means I would be remembered, I think it's more important than my wish.

• Love
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No, I just wish to be permanently forgotten about like I never existed at all, if it was up to me I'd choose to completely erase my existence.

• Love
Upvote 0
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
For a long time I did want people to remember me. But as time has gone by I realize no one gave a shit about me when i was alive so why would I think anyone would remember me when I'm dead. So, no. I came into this world quietly and will leave the same way.

Upvote 0
bakkikak

bakkikak

Indecisive
Feb 23, 2024
Definitely not. I'd love my friends and my family to just forget about me the moment I leave, as If they keep thinking, it'll only make them sad, and I don't want to pass the sadness onto others. I just wish I could ease my existence completely.

• Love
Upvote 0
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
No, it'd be a cruel memory for anyone to remember me at all, best that I'm just forgotten as soon as possible after I pass.

• Love
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope to be forgotten as soon as possible to reduce whatever pain my suicide causes. But I probably will be remembered as the unfortunate soul who never got even an ounce of all the love and support she tried to gave šŸ˜

Reactions: Goku Black
Upvote 0
bigmanharsh

bigmanharsh

Living in a cosmic joke
Feb 5, 2024
I have had this honestly kinda morbidly funny idea of committing suicide by going upto someone and just blowing my brains out in front of them, I don't know maybe it's my futile way of pushing the hurt the world gave me back onto it or something. Weird intrusive thoughts I guess.

Reactions: Ironborn
Upvote 0
E

everyonesaniki

Jan 27, 2024
Not really. Nobody cared about me when I was alive so I don't see why they should care about me once I'm gone.

Upvote 0
I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
I have had this honestly kinda morbidly funny idea of committing suicide by going upto someone and just blowing my brains out in front of them, I don't know maybe it's my futile way of pushing the hurt the world gave me back onto it or something. Weird intrusive thoughts I guess.
Strange isn't it how some people are lightning rods for negativity and bad luck and others breeze through life with barely a speed bump.

I have the same thoughts, kind of a karmic rebalancing imo.

Upvote 0