T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I was thinking today about if I was on death row, what last meal I would want, and it made me curious if anyone here has plans for a last meal?

I don't intend on CTB rn though the urge can be strong, but if I do, I certainly would like to treat myself to a last meal of sorts. Not sure what I would really get though, but I really like chicken, so I'd probably at least have something chicken there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nefer and Hotsackage
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
not me, too much work/effort/energy. having to feed myself is 1 of the chores i dislike that comes w being a person, & why ik i wasn't meant to be 1.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nefer, returntothevoid, divinemistress36 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I don't see eating as something enjoyable, it's just something I have to do to avoid further suffering. I'd be glad to no longer have to eat again, eating is a burdensome chore, I find the thought of non-existence to be very comforting as then I'll no longer be enslaved in the flesh prison that is the human body.

• Hugs
Reactions: returntothevoid, divinemistress36, Skathon and 4 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
No.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and ThatStateOfMind
butterfly000

butterfly000

I want freedom
Jan 6, 2024
Maybe. I haven't planned anything, but I guess it would be nice to treat myself on my last day.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind
L

LifeCanBeCruel

Jan 2, 2023
I'll probably be too anxious to eat. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Humble and ThatStateOfMind
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Oatmeal with chocolate chips and two slices of buttered toast, my comfort meal

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: forthelasttime, Humble, ThatStateOfMind and 2 others
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Home made chicken stroganoff is my fav. I could literally live of it for the rest of my life. But I'm stuck in a psychiatric hospital atm so no chicken stroganoff for me 🥲 I'm not even attempting to eat this hospital food the smell knocks me sick and leaving my room knocks me sick. I've been kidnapped into hospital and surrounded by 'professional' pro lifers, that also knocks me sick. Fuck my fucking life

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind and hikikomorizombie
sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
1 ice cold mcdoanlds sprite at 3am

• Yay!
Reactions: Trakehner, forthelasttime, ThatStateOfMind and 1 other person
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
If I have money saved up that's not gonna go to anything else, I may as well spend it on luxurious meals. I'd also want to try everything I've never had, like sushi.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trakehner and ThatStateOfMind
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I was thinking today about if I was on death row, what last meal I would want, and it made me curious if anyone here has plans for a last meal?

I don't intend on CTB rn though the urge can be strong, but if I do, I certainly would like to treat myself to a last meal of sorts. Not sure what I would really get though, but I really like chicken, so I'd probably at least have something chicken there.
You know, I've been considering CTB for a while now, but I've never really given a "last meal" any thought. Anyone else in the same boat?

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
You know, I've been considering CTB for a while now, but I've never really given a "last meal" any thought. Anyone else in the same boat?
I imagine many people haven't given it any thought. I hadn't done so before today.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm debating whether to go to the bakery section of the grocery store and just essentially eating everything.

• Love
Reactions: Orange Cat and divinemistress36
M

monochrom3

Dec 12, 2023
I think i will! mostly to feel satiated the day before SN

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I can't risk being found out, so I'll eat as usual.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Yes. It won't be fancy or extravagant, but something one should eat before fasting.

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Home made chicken stroganoff is my fav. I could literally live of it for the rest of my life. But I'm stuck in a psychiatric hospital atm so no chicken stroganoff for me 🥲 I'm not even attempting to eat this hospital food the smell knocks me sick and leaving my room knocks me sick. I've been kidnapped into hospital and surrounded by 'professional' pro lifers, that also knocks me sick. Fuck my fucking life
That sucks to be forced to stick around
Do you mind if I ask .
How are you able to get on here from there ?

SPlathsOven

SPlathsOven

Sep 21, 2023
never actually thought about it. maybe? i have an ed, so eating whatever i want on my last day might be nice but i'd hate to die with feeling bloated and gross haha

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Well I don't know.
I can't help but notice that right now the not eating and not much water of doing SN wouldn't be that hard to manage.
I'm already at one of two meals a day.
Many days at 2 water bottles unless I did a lot of physical exercise. Even then it's unlikely I've had more than 4 water bottles a day.
Given my method of SN it wouldn't be on my last day but I might go to a restaurant I like sometime shortly before the end .

I did enjoy the surprise change of plans Today with family.
That surprised me.
So did how much harder it was to eat my pizza when one of the others was there.
Thankfully they went to a different part of the house and let me make the next pizza and eat my pizza. I've got some leftover for the morning . A rare thing breakfast.
The others don't know that though.
If needed I force myself to eat around them.
Thankfully it's not often needed.

I know I need to force myself to do better for a little bit . But I'm not sure if I want too. It's just like I'm either putting on a distraction to eat something or I'm actually wanting that food for just a little bit. A window of time. It doesn't last long that actually wanting a specific food. At least not enough to bother most of the time.

Been a rough few weeks. This is a recent change , around 2 weeks yet already feels like it's been this way for awhile.

Right sorry for wandering so far away from the original question, just not quite enough to rewrite this reply.

Back to the question.
Most likely if I did it would be pizza , and or something chocolate. Just not too close to time because of following the SN protocol .

starship

starship

Jan 19, 2024
My mom's lasagna.

I always said that if I were on death row I'd order chili's bottom chips & salsa because it'd never be done with it. At this point, I just want the lasagna and to be done with it.

Have we considered that criminals get to be killed and we don't? Like what do we have to do to be given that privilege? Become a major violent criminal just to be at peace. So dumb

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Shunya
S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
I might fast for a few days so my meat suit doesn't expel much waste. Wouldnt want to further inconvenience the ones who find me.
Have we considered that criminals get to be killed and we don't? Like what do we have to do to be given that privilege? Become a major violent criminal just to be at peace. So dumb

In my country the death penalty is by hanging which is a fantasy of mine. Or the firing squad which I wouldn't mind.
I think of how pets are shown compassion. A means to escape their pain.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I definetly will ill spend all my money on food and eat till i vomit. I love eating lol. I dont really feel hungry and often dont eat because the food i have is boring and doesnt taste good. And when i eat to much i get a stomachache and it doesnt taste good as i imagined. However food is still like a drug to me. I soemtimes look up oictures of food to keep me up in class.

Reactions: FloopZee
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Special last meal doesn't work with SN as method because you have to fast.

Humble

Humble

Just chillin'
Nov 26, 2023

my moms cooking. i love it so much

• Love
Reactions: FloopZee and Shunya
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Scallops I think. Then crème brûlé. Nice glass of Merlot, then lights out.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
I was meaning how did you get unsupervised enough and access to a device that can connect here ?
Your allowed your phone in psych wards in the UK but if they caught you using it in any way that can harm you then they can confiscate it.

Rule of thumb in the UK psyc wards is that they give you majority of your stuff and if you are caught trying to harm yourself with anything then they remove such item. Such as they allow you do have long charging wires but if they catch you attempting to ligature they will permanently remove it.

Reactions: Unsure and alone
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yes I would love to. Lately eating has been the only thing giving me comfort, been eating my supposedly "last meals" (any one of my favourites I can get my hands on) hopefully one of this days it will turn out to be my last last meal.