V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
Seeking a good friend and someone to get to know? Send me a PM and we can introduce ourselves.

That is pretty direct isn't it? But you know what? At this point in life I don't care. I am incredibly tired of the way you are SUPPOSED to do it.
It's supposed to come naturally right? After some time of knowing as an acquaintance in some group or from school or as a neighbor right? Well there is nothing
wrong with that but some of us have gotten supremely unlucky and ended up betrayed or at best nothing. I am 26 and haven't had a proper friend since
I was 10, you do the math but it's a long ass time. And it's not for lack of trying, I have attended countless groups both online and offline, tried reaching out to
people I knew or doing other social activities and the result? I was betrayed about 5 times by people I thought were my friends or got nothing over a million times.
I have numerous problems in my life and I can handle many problems at once as I am strong, but 10 plus years of this on top of other issues has me wanting to end
it all so I have no shame in making this post. I would rather get straight to the point as I am deeply tired of the traditional way of making friends.

Now I know for some of you this probably resonated with, if it did on on some level and if so reach out to me, even if you can't relate but just need a friend go ahead.
Like me a lot of you probably have nothing to lose at this point so why not.

Bottom line, it's a human need for social interaction even if it's less of a need for some people. Don't feel embarrassed for seeking a need that you as a human should be
entitled to.

I am a 26 year old man that is a hobbyist game dev that loves video games, music and other nerdy stuff. If discussions of nerdy crap and a bunch of laughs sound good to you
then come on down! Offer expires! And if you order now we will throw in a free garden hose! Ask your doctor if friendship is right for you! haha (All jokes aside feel free to PM me)

Now for those of you who might want to message out of pity for me, I am thankful but I kindly and respectfully request you do not do that, as I am sure many could
agree that would be more damaging than helpful. Only reach out if you truly want a good friend and want to build something great. And for those who might use this as an
opportunity to run a scam, don't waste your breath I have good common sense when dealing with scams and you will be reported.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, chloramine, Lullaby and 12 others
V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
Bump.

If you need a friend don't feel shame for reaching out, you are only human. PM me and we can get to know one another and I can give you my Discord for
more fun conversations.

Reactions: isitover010
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
I'm down to chat if you'd like.

Though I am a bit older than you (35).

It seems much harder to even make online friends these days than 10-15 years ago, even though more people are on social media now than ever before.

Reactions: Rapière, akana, Ethereal Knight and 1 other person
V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
I'm down to chat if you'd like.
Sure, I'll send you a PM. And yeah I agree, It's much harder the older you get. Everyone is married or has a life they are busy with and are not interested in making friends.

For everyone else, you don't have to post in this thread first if you want a friend as I don't want anyone have to feel embarrassed. You can just PM me straight away.

V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
Had a few takers so don't be shy. Sign up for a free consultation! (Joking aside everyone needs human interaction).
No shame in needing friends and wanting to build something.

J

jermainet

Aug 7, 2022
Hope things work out for you OP.
Having friends is probably something that goes a long way towards helping someone if the primary cause of their sadness is loneliness.
You are still quite young, so if that is your situation, then making a few meaningful friendships could yet help things look up for you bud...

Reactions: chloramine and Vines
V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
Hope things work out for you OP.
Having friends is probably something that goes a long way towards helping someone if the primary cause of their sadness is loneliness.
You are still quite young, so if that is your situation, then making a few meaningful friendships could yet help things look up for you bud...
Thanks for the support, although I'm old enough to have been depressed for 10 plus years. But yeah it would sure help, I'm strong enough I feel to deal
with a lot of the big problems I have in my life, but too many things at once and lack of support can wear a person down especially over many years like in my case.

I would say though it's looking good so far.

Last edited:
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
too many things at once and lack of support can wear a person down especially over many years
Right. We all need social connections but tired of trying and being at square one, i'd say some of us are destined for loneliness... who knows.

V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
Right. We all need social connections but tired of trying and being at square one, i'd say some of us are destined for loneliness... who knows.
Well if you are looking for friends shoot me a PM (Up to you). I would say ever since 11 years of age I always ended up back at square one either from
betrayal or it just leading nowhere so I know how you feel.

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
i want to be free from pain
to successfully suicide for once

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
if having online social contact makes you happy, I'd say you're kinda lucky. I'd guess that a good portion of the population requires physical presence in order to get the benefits that come from social interactions.

That's just my guess, though.

Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, chloramine, akana and 1 other person
V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
if having online social contact makes you happy, I'd say you're kinda lucky. I'd guess that a good portion of the population requires physical presence in order to get the benefits that come from social interactions.

That's just my guess, though.

Yeah honestly that's good enough for me, but I don't rule out romance or the possibility I may get lucky and connect with a friend that just so happens to live close to
me (had that happen before). But internet only friends are fine with me, for friends I don't see it as necessary in meeting someone in real life (But it's still nice don't get me wrong) since you can get something really close to that in the form of video calls or just audio calls and can really get to know someone that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
I'm curious: are you a native english speaker?

I'm brazilian and I know how to write in english, but my speaking is so funny, so bad and so messed up, that I almost sound like a guy who just began to learn english lol. that's why I tend to avoid calls.

with that said, though, if you have Discord or Telegram and you'd like to chat. send me a message with your contact so I can add you.

I don't use these plataforms a lot, but it could be nice to chat casually with someone from another country.

V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
I'm curious: are you a native english speaker?
Yes.

I'm brazilian and I know how to write in english, but my speaking is so funny, so bad and so messed up, that I almost sound like a guy who just began to learn english lol. that's why I tend to avoid calls.
Honestly, I love accents. It can get boring listening to the everyday perfect English speaker. So when someone has a different way of speaking it's very exotic to me and pleasant to listen to. Accents are a lot of fun.

with that said, though, if you have Discord
Sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I noticed your avatar, agent smith was the true chosen one

I'm 42, french canadian accent, maybe too new for Pm privileges, I need a friend but have a hard time keeping up online. If I vanish it might be a ban or social media exhaustion. Pm me?

Where is my free garden hose? I need something to hang myself with, is it strong enough? I thought if using extension cords?

If you're near montreal we could visit high places for fun

L

Lain8

Aug 12, 2022
You know, I am glad you made this post regardless of what anyone else thinks. I don't know why there is this weird reaction to people looking to make friends (especially after college). It shouldn't feel weird because well like you said life changes and maybe we move and we need connections. Not everyone is lucky enough to have their friend group established from an early age.

Let me know if your friend invitation is still open.

• Love
Reactions: chloramine, greywings and Vines
V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
Let me know if your friend invitation is still open.
Yeah it is, I can't seem to send you a PM because either your account privacy settings disallow me to send you anything or you are too new a member.
In the case your account settings allow PMs, then just post some more on the forums because there is a certain amount of posts that needs to be met to remove restrictions from your account for spam reasons. Feel free to even reply to this post to help add to your post count.

L

Lain8

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah it is, I can't seem to send you a PM because either your account privacy settings disallow me to send you anything or you are too new a member.
In the case your account settings allow PMs, then just post some more on the forums because there is a certain amount of posts that needs to be met to remove restrictions from your account for spam reasons. Feel free to even reply to this post to help add to your post count.
Hello again. Actually, I was more active in this website long ago but when I came back I found my old account had been deleted. Unfortunately, I had to make a new one so it's kind of a pain that I can't be PM'ed or make a new thread yet. Thank you, I will try to reply to more posts to take off the restriction.

Reactions: Vines
V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
Unfortunately, I had to make a new one so it's kind of a pain that I can't be PM'ed or make a new thread yet
Yeah it's a major pain, most forums I have been on don't have a PM restriction for joining but just a new thread restriction.
I mean I should at the very least be allowed to PM you since I am not new, stupid restriction because It kinda puts us in a weird position that doesn't allow us to do anything. I wouldn't want to put my Discord public, but even if I did it might be considered a form of spam. Just stupid we are made helpless by this restriction on your account.

V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
Still more garden hoses to give out! Come on down and get yours today!

Also for people who may have not seen my other message, you don't have to post in this topic ahead of time if you don't want to, just PM me straight away
when you feel like it.

• Love
Reactions: sewercide
V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
Come on down! Don't feel shy!

Reactions: rainbowbright
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
I'd love to have a friend, but it's too late for me (I'm 40 now) and i gave up after years of trying. I hope you find someone to establish a real, meaningful friendship with.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, rainbowbright and Vines
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I'd love to have a friend, but it's too late for me (I'm 40 now) and i gave up after years of trying. I hope you find someone to establish a real, meaningful friendship with.
I just want to say, it's never too late.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue_mist
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Yes, you were my first ss friend but you stopped replying? Or I didn't notice? Feel free to pm me.

S

silentvoice

Nov 23, 2019
I'd really like to have a friend someday but I'm physically disabled so it makes it difficult to be able to talk to people. I just don't have the opportunity to unfortunately.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Seeking a good friend and someone to get to know? Send me a PM and we can introduce ourselves.

That is pretty direct isn't it? But you know what? At this point in life I don't care. I am incredibly tired of the way you are SUPPOSED to do it.
It's supposed to come naturally right? After some time of knowing as an acquaintance in some group or from school or as a neighbor right? Well there is nothing
wrong with that but some of us have gotten supremely unlucky and ended up betrayed or at best nothing. I am 26 and haven't had a proper friend since
I was 10, you do the math but it's a long ass time. And it's not for lack of trying, I have attended countless groups both online and offline, tried reaching out to
people I knew or doing other social activities and the result? I was betrayed about 5 times by people I thought were my friends or got nothing over a million times.
I have numerous problems in my life and I can handle many problems at once as I am strong, but 10 plus years of this on top of other issues has me wanting to end
it all so I have no shame in making this post. I would rather get straight to the point as I am deeply tired of the traditional way of making friends.

Now I know for some of you this probably resonated with, if it did on on some level and if so reach out to me, even if you can't relate but just need a friend go ahead.
Like me a lot of you probably have nothing to lose at this point so why not.

Bottom line, it's a human need for social interaction even if it's less of a need for some people. Don't feel embarrassed for seeking a need that you as a human should be
entitled to.

I am a 26 year old man that is a hobbyist game dev that loves video games, music and other nerdy stuff. If discussions of nerdy crap and a bunch of laughs sound good to you
then come on down! Offer expires! And if you order now we will throw in a free garden hose! Ask your doctor if friendship is right for you! haha (All jokes aside feel free to PM me)

Now for those of you who might want to message out of pity for me, I am thankful but I kindly and respectfully request you do not do that, as I am sure many could
agree that would be more damaging than helpful. Only reach out if you truly want a good friend and want to build something great. And for those who might use this as an
opportunity to run a scam, don't waste your breath I have good common sense when dealing with scams and you will be reported.
Want friends?! Don't we all!

M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
Anyone who wants me as an Internet friend is welcome to write to me. I am here on Sanctioned Suicide because I have no one to talk to about death and suicide. We are all going to die and I want to live and die with dignity. I do not want to suffer for decades and die from old age.