• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
To most people I'm probably like a solid 4/10. Not a good looking but not hideous either. However that's looking at me as a man, which I hate and I'm stuck as. I want to be beautiful and pretty not handsome. So going off of that metric, I'm a hulking disgusting neanderthal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence
T

thickiana

My battery is low, gotta go
Jul 19, 2020
No, actually I think I'm attractive... I used to be very fit as well before I got ill. Now I've lost all the muscle mass though.

kane

kane

Student
Jun 26, 2020
I don't think I'm hideous. By modern standards I'm ugly in all kinds of way - the most I could've ever got was 'cute in a low light', and aging certainly hasn't helped that. I'm sure I'd rank low in most people's ratings - but there's still some who seem to find me attractive, for whatever reason. Generally speaking, there's always someone either older or uglier who think you're hot.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Do you think you look ugly? If yes, why do you think youre ugly? Did many people say youre ugly, or is it just you? Or were you actually bullied for your appearance?
only when i look at the mirror. balding mean face lopsided features

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
i have a young looking baby face but i guess it's okay, maybe 3 out of 10.

but im short, 5'6'' and i am really small boned and have small girly hands, arms, feet, etc. very little facial/body hair which makes me appear less masculine according to western standards. also i have a small penis which is only 4'' when hard.

as if all of this isnt enough im now balding on the crown and im only in my early 30s, soon i'll have no hair. this universe likes to play jokes

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i mean, ugly is a subjective thing. i used to consider myself ugly because people told me so, but then i decided to ignore their opinions because at the end of the day, this is my face, not theirs. i consider myself average nowadays - like a 6.

kaz

kaz

Apr 22, 2020
Sometimes I think I am ''okay'' looking not be a prick. But no girl has ever shown an interest, people have made fun of my looks and called me names. So now I am convinced I am :/.
I identified with that, a girl showed interest, but I blew it

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, I'm ugly on the outside and on the inside. I have expressed interest in some people but have been rejected. I don't see people like me in magazines or whatever and I don't have nice features. I have small eyes, wide bulbous nose with wide nostrils, small lips, sun spots, back of my head is flat. I have flat feet. I'm lazy, selfish, emotionless, cold, boring. These are all things I've been called. I don't have motivation to become a better person at least from the inside. I don't have the energy to put on that mask everyday anymore

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Yes. I have one crooked tooth at the front from falling through a glass door and face planting concrete when I was a kid. I don't smile in photos as a result. I'm short, 5ft, which isn't necessarily a bad thing for a female, but I'm also fat. So yeah I think I'm pretty ugly.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I lot of my close friends try to tell me I'm not ugly but I think they're probably just patronizing me. I guess I'm at least tallish at six feet but I consider this a curse since me being fat also makes it so that people always see me at an angle that emphasizes my double chins. I hate the way my eyes are shaped because I'm Asian. I hate my nose because it looks too big and has a bump made of bone on it that just makes it stick out more. My skin is thankfully not too terrible but if you look really closely at my face you could see that it's actually got weird colorations on them that are subtle but noticeable up close.

And even if I want to give all my friends the benefit of the doubt that they somehow can look at me and honestly tell me I'm attractive, they couldn't possibly say that I'm not ugly on the inside because I really am.

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
My self esteem is zero, but I don't think I'm ugly.

I've never been called ugly or not good looking once in my life.

I have a face that is easy on the eyes, the problem is that I have a baby face so I think even though I don't have an ugly face per se, it's still unattractive to women. The only thing I have going for me as I age is that age is making my face look more masculine.

So no, I can confidently say that I'm not ugly. I have no self esteem at all so the fact that I know I'm not ugly must say something positive about my face somewhat.

Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
No. I'm not ugly, I'm fat. I know I'm attractive under there but I will need to lose a lot of weight before I ever consider myself attractive in the present.

harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
yeah, i can't even look at myself without disgust

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Apart from being the hight of a garden gnome (5'2) and overweight I'm kinda cute I guess. Even now I'm getting older I have a sort of child like appearance.
Long curly red hair, my best feature imho

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
I grew up being told I'm ugly to my face/through societal beauty standards. Over time I got more comfortable iwith my self and my features, but my last ex completely decimated all confindence I had in my looks. I'm kind of returning to a point where I don't always want to cry when I see my self in a mirror though.

ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I think I'm slightly below average but relatively normal looking although I do not like the way I look. I've never been directly called ugly but I've seen the way people look at me with disgust.

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
No. And I don't like to show it off. I'm humble.

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
I KNOW I'm ugly. I've been told it. You also learn through social experiences.

• Hugs
Reactions: disillusion
disillusion

disillusion

Entp
Nov 6, 2020
I think I am. I've gained over 50 pounds in 2 years and I just hate myself. Don't like who I see in the mirror.
I am the same. And thats like 1/3 of my weight… so to look normal i have to lose 1/3 of me but with hypothyrodism and depression almost impossible right now. Been eating healthy and walkinf two hours daily for over a year and didnt lose any…

Also yes i started looking plain and average
But because of aging and stress and weight gain, getting uglier daily

Hard to take this aging processs when my mind is stuck at 20s.
Until 30s. Looks didnt change much
But once hit 40s and with so much life stress and abuse i just aging so rapidly and getting uglier and yes now i know why People resort to extreme measures such as plastic etc ( no not going to do it nor can afford )

I hate looking in mirror and also always shocked at how i look now

But I am isolated and not lookin for any approval or intended to attract nobody so looks department is usually last thing on my mind.

Absolutely stunning supermodels also ctb so do hunks.

I know i would still be suicidal even if I am 10/10. Or hot as celeb. That does not help my suicidality unless i want to get laid or attract sexual attention or approval from others and no i dont want any of that really

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, as being trapped inside a flesh prison which is destined to decay from age is disgusting. Life in itself is ugly and the only beauty lies in permanent nonexistence.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
Of all the things unattractive about me, physical appearance is probably the less unattractive one. I'm not good-looking, but I could definitely be worse.

AngelicPsychedelic

AngelicPsychedelic

<3
Mar 9, 2023
Appearance is subjective, so no. But I have been/am made fun of because of it

Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
I don't think I am. I simply am.
I'm a young woman whose skin is full of weird spots and I'm balding. My body shape is weird despite all the weight I have lost. I have no self esteem especially because of hair. This is one of the big reasons I want to die. A doctor has told me it is irreversible. I'll never be pretty much less normal.