• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Galaxie76

Jun 19, 2023
Hello everyone,

so far I was sure that the method would work, but unfortunately I have to reschedule a bit, because the online clinic did not approve the last prescription I needed.

I now have 24 grams of propranolol, 5 grams of amitriptyline (instead of 10 grams I wanted) and 19 zopiclone of 7.5 grams. MCP, of course. In addition, 1/2 bottle or a whole of my favorite wineDo you think it works without the extra 5 grams of amitriptyline, or should I wait a few more weeks and see if it gets approved. I think it was only rejected because I ordered new ones too quickly.

But I don't want to wait weeks longer. I just don't have the strength to do it anymore. The propranolol alone should be enough, isn´t it ? But on the other hand, I don't want to risk it going wrong and surviving with damage. 😞

Greatings

I use Google Translate, sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
"should be...could be...think" "surviving with damage"...exactly this could happen. I do not recommend to experiment with any combo of medications.
Better use a proven guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Galaxie76