lilin

lilin

Nov 22, 2020
More and more people are using it to CTB... I'm SO afraid of it being banned. I don't want to do it anytime soon, but the fact that I have somewhat peaceful and easy method 'just in case' for when bad times come, is actually making my life better and more manageable. When I think that I can always do it if things get really bad and it won't be difficult, it's helping me with pushing through life 'day by day', postponing death as much as I can. Maybe I will never CTB, who knows. I just want the awareness of having the ability to end things.
Do you think people in law will take action? Will SN be banned/more controlled? I know you guys probably know as little as I do, but I just want your opinions... it makes me so anxious.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Xiaomi, demuic and 3 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I doubt it will be banned. Maybe more control, but as long as it is good to go in food it'll be available somewhere or other.
DBD

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Deleted member 94, sadworld and 3 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
It won't be banned, just like pentobarbital wasn't. It will just become nigh-impossible to get by people not involved with professions that use it.

Reactions: Deleted member 94, sadworld, Weary Soul and 2 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
As others have said a outright ban would be unlikely but becoming more controlled to the point it falls out of favour or gains semi mythical status like N is likely.

Reactions: Deleted member 94, puppy9, sadworld and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It's already hard to get but it will get way harder in the future but I don't think it will be banned.

Reactions: Deleted member 23586, Deleted member 94, puppy9 and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I doubt it will be banned. Maybe more control, but as long as it is good to go in food it'll be available somewhere or other.
DBD

Soon we'll have to figure out how to extract SN from hot dogs.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: VisionsOfHell, Dead beat dad, hoping to lose hope and 2 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I guess if you can turn SN into a salt stone and import it as an ornament, it would work. But I don't know whether SN can be mould into a shape or expose to air for long. :I

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Soon we'll have to figure out how to extract SN from hot dogs.
Either that or eat 50 hot dogs in half an hour. Or grind them up into a liquid in the blender and drink it.

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Like others have said it's too important for the food industry and so will become controlled so no selling to hobbyist.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I think it will happen soon. It sucks because I won't be able to CTB for many years.

I think if anyone plans on CTBing with SN within the next 2 years they should be buying SN right now. I'm not sure how long SN lasts but I think I remember other users saying it's good for at least that long.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Chemtrade says unopened SN lasts for 3 years. It may cake or clump together after 6 months, but it's still good.

Reactions: puppy9
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
It won't be banned, it will be regulated. How can I honey cure my bacon without SN? Restaurant owners will suffer bro.

Reactions: puppy9 and Symbiote
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
It won't be banned, it will be regulated. How can I honey cure my bacon without SN? Restaurant owners will suffer bro.

We can thank PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) for keeping SN available to the public.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9 and Xiaomi