• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
Or perhaps dopamine withdrawal ? What do you think ?

Sidenote I have no knowledge in the actual biology of these things all I know is that serotonin is the key neurotransmitter responsible for happiness

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Serotonin may or may not underlie depression. Lots of other targets including NMDA receptor, hypothalamus, and even inflammation.

It is likely there are different causes. With serotonin, depression may not even be due to low levels of the neurotransmitter, but possibly abnormalities with the receptors.

Reactions: Misanthrope and About_to_Go
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
Serotonin may or may not underlie depression. Lots of other targets including NMDA receptor, hypothalamus, and even inflammation.

It is likely there are different causes. With serotonin, depression may not even be due to low levels of the neurotransmitter, but possibly abnormalities with the receptors.
I accidentally came up with it while casually ruminating. I guess I overestimated my logical thinking. I think it would be a cool name though