• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
In my case I strongly doubt that. However, if I had enough money to live a comfortable life. Yes this would have the potential to save my life. My therapist/doctor at the clinic wanted to convince me to improve my relationship with my sister. I think his reasoning was she could provide me with money when I end up unemployed. Honestly, it feels dingy/paltry/shabby (don't know the righ word I think shabby is the best) to exploit my sister that way. My parents provide for me. But soon they retire and when they are dead so am I. My answer to the question. Beig rich certainly could save my life but I won't beg for money. Begging for money I have too much dignity for that. Despite I already lost a lot of dignitiy so far.

Some minutes ago I took my SN out of my locked box. I am not sure whether it was a mistake not to order two. The pressure to take will be huge in case I open the sealing. I am scared that it will be or already is impossible to order it to Germany again. I was not sure what impact holding the SN would have on me. I smelled at the sealing. I felt less anxious compared to the first time. The first time I was pretty anxious. My sleep also was worse. Just a few minutes ago it felt relieving. I went through so much shit. My situation is simply so utterly hopeless. I am so glad I have a peaceful exit. It gives me strength to go on. At least for a while. I could imagine killing myself in october. It is very likely I also have autism which in my opinion makes my suicide even more rational. There are so many very good reasons to kill myself. Autism makes it even harder to find a partner.

I still have things on my bucket list. And the most important point is true mutual love. But it is unlikely that this will be fulfiled.

I am in this clinic. And temporarily is helps somewhat. It stabilizes me somewhat. But longterm there are not many good reasons to continue this fight.
Therapists cannot help me much. The society had to change. And it feels naive to believe in that. There is the AI trend. There was a time I hoped in a UBI. But I so much pain in college. I think I am close to my absolute pain limit. The clinic should help to decrease the pain and increase my pain limit. In some sense it does that. But I have the feeling I am pretty far gone.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
No, I don't think it would make a change because Asperger's can't be cured. At least my ADHD can be treated though, but my main problem has no treatment or cure. It's just so annoying that I was born with this condition

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I don't know but at this point I wouldn't risk it. Some of the top experts have very disturbing views and the more interviews I listen to the less I respect the field. Recently I was watching a well respected NYC therapist be interviewed. She started talking about how she was trained in a country where they still hosed patients down as treatment (water "therapy") and how she held patients down for shock treatment when they were fully awake. She seemed amused while recalling this to the horror of the interviewer. So it's not everyone that's a bad egg but in general I think the field lacks morals and a sense of right and wrong. I consider therapy to be a serious risk and take it much more seriously than I used to. If it was just neutral then I wouldn't care but I see people continuously being seriously harmed by modern therapy, even if some are helped.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I doubt it because my problems don't really have much to do with my patterns of thinking or how I view myself and whatnot, and I don't have any trauma to process either, so I'm not sure what even the best therapist could do for me. Not to mention that I don't want to be helped because I see anything that prolongs my life as an inherently bad thing. I have no will to live or attachment to life and that was the case even before my depression.

EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
Not at all. Which makes me curious. What would a ward do if there is nothing to diagnose you with, nothing to treat? Do they just let you go, even if they know you'll ctb? Do they make something up to "diagnose" you with?

marchshift

marchshift

Mar 15, 2024
I do not trust therapists/medical professionals anymore. I've been mistreated by the systems for decades. Also, my reasons for leaving is because my loved ones have passed on. The grief is unbearable.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not at all. Which makes me curious. What would a ward do if there is nothing to diagnose you with, nothing to treat? Do they just let you go, even if they know you'll ctb? Do they make something up to "diagnose" you with?
They'll make something up anyway and give you a cocktail of sedatives that will make you a good little slave.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not interested in suffering until old age no matter what and preferring non-existence over that isn't an illness. I don't understand those who act like others are irrational for wanting death when nobody can suffer from not existing anyway, existence was never a desirable state in the first place and I see no benefit in being conscious and aware.

Having the ability to exist truly is the most hellish, harmful imposition with no limit as to how torturous it can get, I never would have chosen to exist, existence itself is the problem. Anything like therapy sounds like a scam to me, to profit from people's suffering, so disgusting how we exist in such an pro-suffering society filled with pro-life brainwashing with the aim of prolonging suffering even know it's all futile and meaningless anyway. I'd never want to exist, human existence truly is the most torturous burden.

EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
They'll make something up anyway and give you a cocktail of sedatives that will make you a good little slave.
What makes me so curious is the fact that suicide is (at least officially) protected by law here, so I wonder how that would affect involuntary treatment for someone considering suicide.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What makes me so curious is the fact that suicide is (at least officially) protected by law here, so I wonder how that would affect involuntary treatment for someone considering suicide.
It is? It seems more like the mere mention of suicide gives all regimes an excuse to strip all your human rights until you comply and decide you actually want to live.

EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
It is? It seems more like the mere mention of suicide gives all regimes an excuse to strip all your human rights until you comply and decide you actually want to live.
"[...] Therefore, the right to a self-determined death is not limited to the right to refuse, of one's own free will, life-sustaining treatments. It also extends to cases where the individual decides to actively take their own life. The right to a self-determined death is not limited to situations defined by external causes like serious or incurable illnesses, nor does it only apply in certain stages of life or illness. Rather, this right is guaranteed in all stages of a person's existence. [...]"
They'll still lock you up at the mere mention of suicide (children are locked up for just saying they feel sad), but nobody ever challenged it yet, so it may change in the future.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
"[...] Therefore, the right to a self-determined death is not limited to the right to refuse, of one's own free will, life-sustaining treatments. It also extends to cases where the individual decides to actively take their own life. The right to a self-determined death is not limited to situations defined by external causes like serious or incurable illnesses, nor does it only apply in certain stages of life or illness. Rather, this right is guaranteed in all stages of a person's existence. [...]"
They'll still lock you up at the mere mention of suicide (children are locked up for just saying they feel sad), but nobody ever challenged it yet, so it may change in the future.
I wonder how possible it is to sue the psych wards or anyone else who tries to intervene in a suicide? 🤔

EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
I wonder how possible it is to sue the psych wards or anyone else who tries to intervene in a suicide? 🤔
Probably rather difficult. There's lots of wards here who are known for abusing patients, yet none of them ever got in trouble.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
///

///

May 5, 2024
Probably not, I haven't been treated right by Therapies and therapists at all, I was always wrong and I had to try to better myself which I couldn't, I don't ever wanna go to a therapist in my life again and I will make sure I won't.
I have been mistreated everytime and all the time and I hate it.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, it wouldn't make a difference. Human technology is simply too primitive for me when it comes to the mental side of things. For example, my main issues are caused by autism which can't really be cured but, even if there was a cure for it, I'd still wish to be dead because now I know the truth about existence and the world. No matter what, work, existence and old age will always be undesirable for me

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Sep 7, 2018
Nope, i cannot tolerate any pro-life idealogies so there won't even be a potential for a conversation in the first place, i also don't think drugs would save me, if i were prescribed heroin and fentanyl as a treatment for my depression it would just delay my inevitable suicide, if anything, drugs can give motivation to do things, and the only thing in my mind is suicide,

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I am simply made in such a way that I cannot and do not want to heal myself.