Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Of course it exists

Reactions: Responsibleresident
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes but I don't know if anyone who has had that happen. I think cyber bullying would be close to this type of thing. Or people who can out a powerful person by revealing information.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Yes but I don't know if anyone who has had that happen. I think cyber bullying would be close to this type of thing. Or people who can out a powerful person by revealing information.

Just look at the whole rats & slaves thing on the internet. Loads of people getting spied on (including webcam) without them knowing it. A lot of them also get blackmailed.

Reactions: LivideLamb, Responsibleresident and Final Escape
D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
Just look at the whole rats & slaves thing on the internet. Loads of people getting spied on (including webcam) without them knowing it. A lot of them also get blackmailed.
I am acquainted with a person who claims to be a Targeted Individual. He's homeless.
I'm pretty sure I posted Mu OP in the Forums: can the mods move a comment to Off Topic without our approval?

Last edited:
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I am acquainted with a person who claims to be a Targeted Individual. He's homeless.
I'm pretty sure I posted Mu OP in the Forums: can the mods move a comment to Off Topic without our approval?

I don't know enough to know that person their situation. You hear that a lot among homeless people and it could easily be inside their head.

Then again it could also be real.

D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
I don't know enough to know that person their situation. You hear that a lot among homeless people and it could easily be inside their head.

Then again it could also be real.
V2K and synthetic telepathy ( not to mention Project ARTICHOKE https://www.theblackvault.com ).

N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
I know this is an old thread, but yeah, I'm a TI.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
No those people are mentally ill.

Im the polar opposite of a "target individual" I'm a living ghost.

• Aww..
Reactions: Oyoy
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't know what it is. Happy to be ignorant of this stuff and I hope it stays that way

R

Responsibleresident

The deep state intrusion/cruelty is murderous
Nov 15, 2019
I am victim of gang stalking.

Many fraternities and sororities that operate secretly psychologically profile us wrong and designate us a threat. They then target and abuse us. Other factions are hateful bigots. Many work government jobs so they are good at leaking your info and covering up your being abused. It is huge problem in my life. No one believes victims. They drive us to suicide if they cannot get us locked away in institutions.

They are ancient crime factions that are still in power while hiding that preserve their hideous criminal cultures of cruelty, abuse and hate.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I'm familiar with Targetted individual groups on Facebook. It's actually very sad. Those people nare usually paranoid schizophrenics who would normally just find themselves obsessed by one or two conspiracy theories. But because Facebook has provided them their own echo chamber,they feed off each others beliefs and encourage one another. Facebook is totally irresponsible for abusing people who are unwell. Targetted individuals is just one of the many groups they use to provide echo chambers that exacerbate mental illness.

Reactions: Absurdity
N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
I'm familiar with Targetted individual groups on Facebook. It's actually very sad. Those people nare usually paranoid schizophrenics who would normally just find themselves obsessed by one or two conspiracy theories. But because Facebook has provided them their own echo chamber,they feed off each others beliefs and encourage one another. Facebook is totally irresponsible for abusing people who are unwell. Targetted individuals is just one of the many groups they use to provide echo chambers that exacerbate mental illness.
This is actually very wrong. Nobody feeds off of anything because they can't even agree on things. Who's doing it, what exactly they are doing, for what, and at least how?? You probably just took a superficial glance at a group and made up your mind.

R

Responsibleresident

Nov 15, 2019
No the cops gang stalk us and abuse us while undercover. It is real. The police state wont admit it. They will go online undercover to pass it off as mental illness so that their inhumane practices as police in plainsclothes are never exposed. Police subversion.

Reactions: StateOfMind
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
I suppose that I wouldn't go so far as to say it can't exist, but this is my life experience:

I am a member of almost every group that TIs claim is out to hurt them, kill them or otherwise get them. I have never participated in this behavior or seen it in the other members of my group. It's not to say that everyone I know is a great human being, but even among the jerks and assholes, I've not seen this kind of behavior. This makes me doubt that it exists, but who am I to say?

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
This is actually very wrong. Nobody feeds off of anything because they can't even agree on things. Who's doing it, what exactly they are doing, for what, and at least how?? You probably just took a superficial glance at a group and made up your mind.
Perhaps you misunderstood,or I used the wrong term by saying that they "feed" of one anothers beliefs. Where there is belief of a conspiracy theory (in this case Gangstalking but I have actually followed these groups for several years and seen the many different theories that have become involved),by saing "feed",I mean that their concerns are not addressed but instead exaggerated and magnified. Indeed,I do try not to get too involved in the threads as it can be very distressing. Whether true or not (it is not my place to say),the simple fact of belief in such frightening situations is evidence that these are people who need help,not encouragement.
I'm sorry if you found the terms I used offensive in some way. I can assure you,I have far from glanced superficially and have not made up my mind at all. I am not a doctor,but if this was a member of my family suffering such fear and dread in their daily life,I would be encouraging them to seek help from a professional,although I can understand that may be difficult as the paranoia can be so extreme that it might be hard to find someone that can be trusted to provide help.

R

Responsibleresident

Nov 15, 2019
Once again targeted individuals are written off as delusional so we have no one to find aid. No one believes us. The deep state is a murderous liar with a pathetic heart. They dont care if isolating us as victims and ruining our credibility exacerbates our situation. Hence why we end up suicidal. Being disbelieved just makes it more traumatic and painful and leads to higher odds of suicide. How ironic that you can harm someone and drive them to suicide while posing as if you are a caring but helpless human being. It is camoflauge designed by cold war psychologists who were inhumane criminals.

Reactions: StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
For more credible information on disruption programs ruining the life of innocent civilians please checkout r/AmericanStasi.
fightgangstalking.com is not a bad place to start also.

People subjected to this shit DO NOT have mental illness, please inform yourselves before making judgements! Though reactions to gas-lighting and other tact-tics may make victims not appear sane of mind.

I should also point out that these atrocities are being committed across North-AMerica and Europe - at least. It's basically high level oppression against people who have no chance of defending themselves. Absolutely disgraceful!

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Yes I do but I also think people use being ti as a cop out.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Sounds like tinfoil hat silliness to me. What would authorities get out of targeting mundane, stultifyingly ordinary people for a witch hunt? I had a quick look on a ti forum for a bit of perspective, and most of them just seemed delusional and clearly suffering from extreme paranoia. I'd suggest some of them need psychiatric help, but they'd likely only turn round and say it's another part of the targeting process and base it as another example of them being targeted. It's quite sad.