• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SN drinker

-
Aug 13, 2023
I drink SN, then I hold onto the ledge of the bridge until I pass out or let go due to pain from SN (If there's one). The point is that in case I'm still alive after I smashed into the concrete from the 44 meter bridge, is that the SN will do the rest. I guess the problem would be that my intestines would be torn into pieces and the SN leaking out or something. But that the reason for me holding onto the bridge for a few minutes.

Reactions: ffatality.
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I think your chances of success will increase yes

Reactions: ffatality.
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If you vomit as you fall and it flies up your nose then yes.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
If you survive the fall you will likely be taken to Hospital. Not sure what the likelihood will be of the staff determining that you have consumed SN and attempting to revive you.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Once u hit the ground u may stop breathing. They will try to resuscitate u but if u have taken sn some 15 minutes before you will have methemoglobinemia and oxygen does you no good and I'm thinking ambulances do not have methylene blue to counter sn effects on hand. If nothing else it will pose complications for doctors that r trying to save you

Last edited:
S

SN drinker

-
Aug 13, 2023
Shit, I forgot the whole the paramedic reviving you thing. I guess I'd jump at night then (If I chose sn+jump method)

Reactions: Meditation guide