Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I was raised catholic but I am no longer practicing. I do believe that the energy inside us lives on passed the point of death. In fact you may find this short video interesting even if you are coming from a more scientific perspective.

• Love
Reactions: ksp, NodusTollens, ithappens and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I will never be able to say "yes, I do" or "nope, I don't"
I was raised as a Catholic too and I ended up hating all religions because it's obvious (all) most of them lie. (I still respect believers, though)

But consciousness...it's so mysterious! Just what the hell is it?

What if we're in a simulation just like in Matrix? There are many videos about it. Even Elon Musks believes in this theory! lol

Reactions: Lost Magic
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The brain acting as a receiver of consciousness rather than a producer of it isn't something I know enough about. I'll need better evidence and stuff. In regards to suicide/death I don't see how the receiver hypothesis checking out would change anything.

Reactions: ksp, Trannydiary and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
No, and certainly not in the strict sense of the word.
Some believe that haunted places are simply places where there was a lot of traumatic energy left behind from the consciousness of those who died.
Not even necessarily that they died in that spot, but that they suffered there, and "something" was left over, from the excess amount of conscious energy they pushed forth. Just something I've heard, not sure how scientific this type of thing is. Maybe that relates to what you're talking about?

Reactions: sourpink
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I don't think so. And I don't want it to. Any kind of consciousness in this world means suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ksp, diyCTB, NodusTollens and 9 others
salmon

salmon

Waiting for a solution
Nov 12, 2019
I really really hope it doesn't. In fact I'm kind of counting on it because I need to escape consciousness.

Reactions: ksp, diyCTB, Astral316 and 5 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't know and nobody alive today truly knows.

Reactions: ksp
Akasha

Akasha

Jan 7, 2021
I don't know why it matters, you'll be completely unaware when your brain crumbles.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Trannydiary and Kbeau
L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
Definitely not. Wack someone on the head hard enough, they lose consciousness. They might even sustain brain damage that alters their personality. And that's just from a wack on the head. Now imagine what happens when your brain gets cremated with the rest of your body....yeah. Goodbye consciousness. (Same goes for being buried, and other means of disposing of your body).

• Love
Reactions: Astral316, Superdeterminist, Trannydiary and 4 others
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I believe that yes. Out of body experiences near death, near death experiences and children remembering their past life are the things that make me believe it does continue after death. Also, the first rule of thermodynamics that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. I don't believe in death, I believe in the death of the body

• Love
Reactions: Circless, NodusTollens, sourpink and 7 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
There are too many convincing stories and experiences for me not to believe in some kind of life after death. I mean we are carbon based life forms, therefore energy can't be destroyed. So maybe this is a dream like simulation like worn out life was talking about. Who knows for sure, but we will all find out one way or the other. Look into Dr Raymond Moody if you are interested more about this stuff. In particular his best selling book life after life. I mean how do you explain somebody being dead waay past the point of return and then being revived. I don't mind if nothing happens after the body expires but I am open to it. Yes I think so too Aloken.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Disco Biscuit, Aloken and 1 other person
L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
There are too many convincing stories and experiences for me not to believe in some kind of life after death. I mean we are carbon based life forms, therefore energy can't be destroyed. So maybe this is a dream like simulation like worn out life was talking about. Who knows for sure, but we will all find out one way or the other. Look into Dr Raymond Moody if you are interested more about this stuff. In particular his best selling book life after life. I mean how do you explain somebody being dead waay past the point of return and then being revived. I don't mind if nothing happens after the body expires but I am open to it. Yes I think so too Aloken.
Can you put out fire? Yes. You can do so without "destroying energy". Same thing with consciousness.

• Love
Reactions: Astral316, fixitinpost, Trannydiary and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I mean we are carbon based life forms, therefore energy can't be destroyed.
turn around what GIF by Shaw Brothers

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Astral316, Trannydiary, Lost Magic and 1 other person
Akasha

Akasha

Jan 7, 2021
I don't see the correlation between us living atleast 24 hours after our heart stops, equating that our consciousness travels to an insect or, another alien species living in one of the other billion planets.

And like if you're saved before you're "dead" you weren't dead in the first place. You just needed to be saved, before your brain rotted.

A simulation or god argument is the only valid reasoning for an afterlife, and that's because you simply can't disprove what you can't see,
Lots of people have convicing stories of god, but I won't belive it till I have proven evidence, because that's what sane people do.

Reactions: ksp, DivineMedicus, Trannydiary and 2 others
A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
I agree that there is probably some sort of continuation of consciousness, but not as we experience it now. These identities/egos that we deal with in human form probably are not the same. Which is not necessarily bad since this place is so messed up.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Szs33, whywere and 1 other person
Birdie

Birdie

Sep 19, 2020
Possibly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Lost Magic, whywere and 1 other person
itsbigbraintime

itsbigbraintime

SN Wizard
Feb 14, 2020
I've given this a fair bit of thought, and I have a small theory. Before you were born, you didn't exist for billions of years. And now all of a sudden you do. There's another theory out there that states given an infinite amount of time, literally everything that can happen, will happen. So applying that logic to death, I think that it's likely that you'll experience consciousness again. May be another 14 billion years from now, and you won't remember this life, but it'll happen.

• Love
Reactions: finalexit and whywere
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
No. You die, that's that.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Trannydiary, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I mean whatever happens happens but if we do go on as a higher state of consciousness it might not be so bad to live on, so long as it is better than what many of us are experiencing now. re-incarnation or hell are scary things to envision but I don't believe in neither. If anything this meat suit existence is a kind of hell or purgatory.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Spiral and TooMuchToBear
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I've never doubted it. Even if one doesn't believe, it can be helpful to imagine an afterlife with no more suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Disco Biscuit, whywere and 2 others
WorthlessGirl

WorthlessGirl

Aug 15, 2018
No and that's a good thing. No more suffering, no more thoughts and feelings. I can't wait to die.

• Love
Reactions: ksp, Death is beautiful, Journeytoletgo and 5 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
i fucking hope not.

Reactions: Astral316, fixitinpost, Trannydiary and 2 others
hopelessyearning

hopelessyearning

Jan 12, 2021
I think NOthing survives death I believe in NOTHINGNESS We humans just can't get that we actually are not more than a bacteria or a plant or like any other animal. That of being more intelligent wants us to believe there must be something special for us in the afterlife That's just our ego thinking, because truth is there is nothing there after all is said and done. Greetings beautiful community :)

• Love
Reactions: ksp, diyCTB, Merlay and 13 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
No, I don't think so. I sure hope not.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Spiral
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
I think NOthing survives death I believe in NOTHINGNESS We humans just can't get that we actually are not more than a bacteria or a plant or like any other animal. That of being more intelligent wants us to believe there must be something special for us in the afterlife That's just our ego thinking, because truth is there is nothing there after all is said and done. Greetings beautiful community :)
100%

Reactions: ohhgeeitsme, Trannydiary, hopelessyearning and 2 others
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
I have researched many nde's. Medically verified ones, and I am 100% it does live on and is everlasting

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: NodusTollens, Trannydiary, Disco Biscuit and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I have researched many nde's. Medically verified ones, and I am 100% it does live on and is everlasting
Yep, there is too many documented cases too convince me that we don't live on after our body dies. I just hope the ego dies too.

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, TooMuchToBear, nohopeforethefuture and 2 others
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Yep, there is too many documented cases too convince me that we don't live on after our body dies. I just hope the ego dies too.
lul mind changed quick

• Hmph!
Reactions: Lost Magic
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I dont think so and I hope it doesn't

Reactions: Trannydiary and Arrow