• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TheStartOfEnding

May 1, 2018
I believe there can always be a chance things will get better. But the opposite is true. In my case, I'm probably incapable of loving another human being again, and frankly I don't want to find out if I can. I want kids, and to start a life. And by the time I find someone I'm ready with, I'll be in my 50s when the kid graduates high school. I don't want my depression and loneliness to get better, so suicide it is.

Please research antinatalism before having kids if you (and i hope you will) get better. Don't expose your children to the risk of going through hell just because you got of your own (and i hope you will).

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
They probably want to not be trans but feel like they can't help it? Like how some people can't choose to be gay? Sorry if I am wrong.
Yes, people are born trans. it's not related to someone's "will". I am not trans, but I was born into a body that feels like it is not mine due to a medical condition and it is extremely frustrating and limiting. I assume transgender people share some of that experience.

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Do you think a person can reach a point where no matter what they do, suicide is the only choice? Personally, I believe that for most people there is almost always a small chance that a person can change for the better. However there are a few that there is no help for.

I don't know about depression as I don't have that and tha seems to be a trigger for death - I'd like to think ic I was suffering from depression that there was a small chance to pull through - but for me though I suffer with severe tinnitus - I long to go feel ready just my mum is stopping me without her knowing it would break her heart if I ctb through suicide that's why I'm looking at options to make it look like I died in an accident

M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
Do you think a person can reach a point where no matter what they do, suicide is the only choice? Personally, I believe that for most people there is almost always a small chance that a person can change for the better. However there are a few that there is no help for.

I think I am getting closer to that point. If something does not give, I don't really see another choice. I keep thinking, maybe something will get better, but only because of my dog. I am totally fine with leaving this god forsaken place and not feeling any more pain. I hate this world and this life, especially with the overgrown children I am being forced to deal with. I cannot imagine raising children (now adults) to be so disrespectful, even yelling and cussing at older people, especially women. I was taught to at least act respectful to older folks, but something is lost in many of this latest generation. (No disrespect to you nice, caring young adults, I assure you.) My dog is all that keeps me going. I just mostly hide in my supposed room.

Plus, now I have no health insurance, as of this month, not sure I can get it back. I need it badly. Oh well, just more bullshit. I am about to just give up on that too. Our wonderful government at it again.

Last edited:
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I reached the point of no return. Even if there is nothing "wrong" , it is from a philosophical/scientific/knowledge point of view

Reactions: HangInThere
T

Thoughts95

May 25, 2018
They probably want to not be trans but feel like they can't help it? Like how some people can't choose to be gay? Sorry if I am wrong.
Both are possibly rooted in neurological development, although we can't say there aren't cases derived from just social aspects. They've done more studies on gay people. I for sure believe you're born trans and gay.

Blair White did a decent 101 on the theorized physiological aspects of the disorder. Anecdotally, my brother is trans. We both had improper hormonal development, likely in utero and for sure during childhood/early adulthood. This was confirmed by doctors. He ended up a trans man. I ended up a more masculine woman with related health issues.

As far as people being too far gone, I really can't say. I don't feel I have the authority to say. A suicidal person can look within to make that decision about their life, I hold no judgment on the matter as an outsider

hamilton_fangirl129

hamilton_fangirl129

May 21, 2018
Now, who here is LGBTQ and wants to die

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't think we are born "something" . We are a mess of chemicals with RNG chromosomes and other factors.
Same as happiness and other emotions, whenever I lose the brain chemicals, I feel anhedonic.
That's sad and I don't know why people reproduce and make new lives suffer from this mess. We are imperfect.

Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
My life as I know it ended 3 years ago when I had my accident. My health has just gotten progressively worse ever since due to various illnesses and workplace injuries. Yeah technically I could go on living a couple more years but I'd have to deal with a host of problems like losing my vision, my teeth, kidney failure, knee surgery etc. Suffering through all of that makes no sense while I still have the money and resources to end it sooner.

My heart goes out to you. I'm in a similar situation. The sad thing is that chronic illnesses and health issues are always put together with the rest which is wrong. Hotlines don't do shit for us. Therapy might help with coping, but it will never fix our situation. So it's a special kind of hell and honestly a legit reason to end your life. Well it's something that will need to be discussed more at some point since typical human lifespan gets longer and longer and our bodies weren't meant to go on so long.

F

FindingHome

-
Aug 4, 2023
Yes I do think a person can be to far gone. Thats exactly how I feel. I see killing myself as the only choice I have left. I am done with this thing called life. I want out!