Q

qpsns

Feb 2, 2022
I wonder if I should take notes while studying using Khan Academy. I thought a screenshot of the video was enough, but as things get more complicated I think I should do the entire thing again and take notes.

Reactions: Sanva
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I wonder if I should take notes while studying using Khan Academy. I thought a screenshot of the video was enough, but as things get more complicated I think I should do the entire thing again and take notes.
I don't think notes in the traditional sense help with learning platforms like KA, Udemy, CodeAcademy, etc. What works best for me is to practice the KA examples, then find some more from other sources. The more you practice applying the concepts, the better you will understand them.

What course/subject are you studying?

Q

qpsns

Feb 2, 2022
I don't think notes in the traditional sense help with learning platforms like KA, Udemy, CodeAcademy, etc. What works best for me is to practice the KA examples, then find some more from other sources. The more you practice applying the concepts, the better you will understand them.

What course/subject are you studying?
I am preparing for SAT, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 2, AP Chemistry, and AP Calculus BC.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I am preparing for SAT, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 2, AP Chemistry, and AP Calculus BC.
For physics and calc, best way is just to practice as much as possible. You'll learn the formulas quicker that way than writing them down and trying to memorize them. Chem may require a more traditional approach, as some info just needs to be committed to memory.

Btw, you must be a genius taking that many AP classes in one year. Wish you all the best!!!

Reactions: DisillusionedDragon