G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'd kill for cannabis to be legal where I am. That'd make all of this so much easier. Why can't I just have the last couple of months that I have left in peace?
I don't know why so many places still regulate it so heavily when alcohol is everywhere. I'm sorry you're made to suffer by an oppressive system. Hopefully change comes soon.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I have these capsules as free samples from ordering my phenibut and I can't even remember what they are. I read that they do not interact well with phenibut from what I recall (possible seretonin syndrome?) but I have so much tolerance to that it might not have any adverse effect, or will it? I don't even know how many I should take with it if I were willing to chance it. I'm desperate I'll either have another coffee and risk another addiction or huff paint instead.

whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
I'm a recovering benzo addict. While abusing benzo's I also abused heroin and alcohol and only now realized I could have died multiple times.
My ex couldn't take my shit anymore and kicked me out. I got sober for him.
But now i'm realizing he doesn't want me. i'm just a used up junkie piece of shit.

Fucking sucks that my dealer won't reply to me anymore and now i'm in the biggest mess of my life with no escape. I wish I died one of those times i mixed all 3. I fucking hate this shit.
I guess I just self medicate with cannabis, although it's legal where I'm from.

Last edited:
YellowSneakers

YellowSneakers

Aug 2, 2020
I used to self-medicate. Alcohol was freeing. Gave me social confidence & allowed me to experience things I normally would have been too timid engage in.
Was diagnosed with a neurological disorder & alcohol exasperates the symptoms so I had to stop. I'd very much like to be drunk & distract myself from this soul crushing disability.