• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you think you'll make it till 2025?

• Yes

• Nope

• Unsure/Results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Unless a miracle happens, I think this year is gonna be one for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, world is unfair, CouldaHvBeenARock and 4 others
D

dimgobaith

Jun 17, 2024
I don't think I'll see another spring

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, world is unfair, Roadrunner and 4 others
A

abhi3000

Jun 17, 2024
Nope...I don't even wann see my birthday, which is on aug.got my SN (500gm) a week before....today got ondansetron tablet(antiemetic)...just waiting for a perfect day and timing to CTB....all I needed is mental power to execute it properly without backing off..gonna follow pph instructions, wish me luck guys...see u there...toodles✌️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, world is unfair, Roadrunner and 4 others
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
No, with impending homelessness and no help or improvement for my severe OCD and Major Depression, I don't see me being around past August. Just with no means to carry it out, I don't know how I will finally be free of all this pain.

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, pthnrdnojvsc, Roadrunner and 2 others
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Not sure

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Roadrunner, Amish and Sylveon
A

Amish

Jun 17, 2024
No further than July for me. I still have to find the equipment, either EB with hydrogen or SN.

Today I put an EB on my head, with no hose, just an elastic cord around my neck to see if I could do it...not sure, panic sets in quickly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Roadrunner and Sylveon
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I don't think so, I think I have lived my last spring

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, tinydancer, Roadrunner and 3 others
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
I hope I will have the courage to end it this summer

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, world is unfair, tinydancer and 4 others
LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
Facing becoming homeless sometime in sept/oct unless some other financial problems occur sooner. Holding out it I can somehow get my old job back and see if my va claim gets me service connected. If those workout I can maybe give it another year and see where I'm at.

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Roadrunner and Sylveon
WorthlessMoron

WorthlessMoron

My cowardness is keeping me alive.
Sep 26, 2019
I want to say no, but I know deep down that I still can't get past my survival instincts. I'm really hoping I can just say fuck it and catch the bus in 2025. I dread thinking that I'd still be alive a few years from now.

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, tinydancer, Roadrunner and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Unless some magic happens, then no.

In my case it is a matter of several months.
Maybe July, maybe August, maybe September... I don't know.
I'm not sure when I'll hit the wall.

Theoretically, I have all the resources.
The only thing I'm a little concerned about is the antiemetic because it's expired, but it should probably be fine.
Even if I wanted to order, I don't currently have a source, but I don't think it's a huge problem.

Generally I can CTB at any time.
This year will most likely be my last.
I can't imagine any other scenario.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, CouldaHvBeenARock, Roadrunner and 1 other person
prisonerofexistence

prisonerofexistence

Why am i here?
May 26, 2024
My method is amitriptyline OD and it requires me to be alone for at least 24hrs that's the hard part.If I was alone i'd probably did it sooner or later.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr and Sylveon
astrichaoz

astrichaoz

And if I were someone else, would this be easier?
Apr 15, 2024
Yeah, probably. I plan to be here till March or April, as much as I'd like to leave now. By the time I get my SN (so long as everything goes smoothly when I order it, I'm hoping, i dont know if I can still order via PayPal) it'll be close to around the holidays I'd imagine, and I don't want to ruin the holidays for my family. My sibling has a birthday in Febuary, so doing it in Febuary is a no go too. So sadly I got to wait a while, as much as I want this year to be my last

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr and Sylveon
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Every single Xmas I think to myself "I'm shocked to be seeing another one" been suffering with anxiety and varying degrees of depression for 30 years now, yet here I still am. One day I will decide "enough is enough".

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, BlendedHeart and Sylveon
maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
yeah. it's a stupid reason, but a game I've been really excited for is coming out in 2025, so I'm gonna live until then for that

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, thebelljarrr and everythingoes
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
yeah. it's a stupid reason, but a game I've been really excited for is coming out in 2025, so I'm gonna live until then for that
it's not a stupid reason at all. i hope you enjoy the game when it comes out ❤️ i'm also staying till the end of this month to see the season finale of my favourite show 😊

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: maidens, Sylveon and thebelljarrr
Mywill

Mywill

Feb 6, 2020
I'd love to tell myself this joke when I am dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Nope. Atleast I hope not but I don't know....I was so sure of being dead 6 months ago and am still here.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon and thebelljarrr
Ironborn

Ironborn

Experienced
Jan 29, 2024
Not sure, I quit working after my first attempt, just living off my savings now, I think once they are gone or close to gone I'm going to try again, just depends really.

• Love
Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
Too ambivalent to really know

• Hugs
cujoh

cujoh

autistic hikkineet
Feb 7, 2023
Likely not. I'm due to return to my education in September after being away from it for many months and doubt I'll be able to handle the pressure and will probably spontaneously CTB. I'm mostly in passive ideation atm, I'm just waiting for something to set me off, I have a method and everything prepared for when this happens. My get out of jail free card!!!!!!!!!
The only reason I'm around right now is because I get to lock myself inside and drown in my own sweat for hours a day and it's certainly better than nothing.

• Love
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
hope i can narrow my focus,decide on a method and get it done before the dreaded Jan 1 2025. don't want to see 2025 plus my substances are getting much too old anyway. but i should've done it 5 years ago with LW SN or ordered N from A / D in 2019. i blinked 5 years passed . need to get to work on my suicide method 5 years passed like a blink me on this site , now have to make 5 hours count every day working on my suicide and 5 months to non-existence the ulitimate bliss . Why i put that image there years ago. it's like that only they have me programmed to do thousands of those arrows every day when i only need to focus on a 1 arrow or at most a handful but one main one hours per day . i hate existence . the monsters are banning SN in the U.S. the congress will pass a law soon showing again why this world is a pure evil abomination whoever would want to stay here has got to be heavily programmed

• Love