FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always have done, the thought of eternal sleep where this existence is completely forgotten about is the only relief for me. I don't see how existence could ever be something desirable, it's something unnecessary and futile, I think it's a terrible punishment being a slave to a decaying flesh prison where we are trapped with our own thoughts until we die anyway.

Existing just feels like something so pointless to me, there's nothing to be gained by it, I see wanting to die as being a logical response to having awareness of the reality of existence, how existence itself is really the true problem. I think any wish to exist is centred around delusions, any "hope" in this world only exists to lead to more torment, everything just leads to more suffering as all that one has is destined to be lost just causing more pain in the process.

Existence is just a meaningless tragedy where we endure empty existences, suffer so senselessly just to cease existing anyway. I just have an issue with existence itself and all the harm it causes, if we think it's dreadful now then it can always get much, much worse, rock bottom doesn't exist and only death is the cure for suffering, non-existence means safety from harm, it's true relief and freedom.

I don't get why anyone would see existence as being preferable, it's absurd to me. And it's such a disgusting world where wanting to die is viewed as an "illness" despite this, in reality it's just being aware.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Homo erectus, floralheaddress and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I would feel better if I didn't have recurring nightmares reminding how terrible the world was/is :( Also if it wasn't so lonely for people without(/with abusive) families.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus and CTB Dream
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
We're in the minority. Most people in England enjoy life. Hell I even used too until 4 years ago. We're just the unfortunate minority who suffer every second.