• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
I regret not finishing college or getting a GED, I regret not trying to go after the girl I loved instead of settling down as well. I wish I wasn't a coward who ran away from the only person who genuinely cared about me and stayed in a relationship with someone who barely tolerates me.

I also regret not doing anything to work towards my career because now I'm unemployed and on welfare waiting to either ctb or die slowly

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Denis, deadwalkid and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just regret how I existed in the first place, that is all. I have no interest in something so harmful, undesirable and futile as existence, I'd prefer to not exist no matter what, all I've wished for is this existence to peacefully disappear into nothingness.

Reactions: divinemistress36, redeyepiranha, Homo erectus and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I regret not traveling to more places, I've always wanted to see the world. I've already been to a lot of places, but there are still so many places I haven't been. I had the chance to go to the Middle East last March, and I regret not going.

Reactions: Homo erectus, SMmetalhead36 and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I regret not ctb years ago

• Hugs
Reactions: Silent Raindrops, returntothevoid, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I regret not traveling to more places, I've always wanted to see the world. I've already been to a lot of places, but there are still so many places I haven't been. I had the chance to go to the Middle East last March, and I regret not going.
You would have regretted it more if you had gone. I live in the Middle East and life here is hell, unless you live in the Emirates or Kuwait...etc.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homo erectus, divinemistress36 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
You would have regretted it more if you had gone. I live in the Middle East and life here is hell, unless you live in the Emirates or Kuwait...etc.
I was gonna go to Qatar and the Emirates

Reactions: Homo erectus and Unknown21
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I regret not ctb years ago
Agreed!
I regret marrying my first ex and getting involved with his family except his 3 nieces. Also, I regret that Pamela didn't get me aborted like the others she got rid of

Reactions: divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I regret not killing myself as early as possible. Of course I can't regret being born as I never chose that

Reactions: grungy自殺, returntothevoid, sserafim and 1 other person
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
I regret not taking the sn late 2022 when I had the chance to do it conveniently. I was fooled by "it gets better".

Reactions: returntothevoid, pthnrdnojvsc and divinemistress36
S

synchroscope

Oct 29, 2023
Also regret not ctb sooner. If I could go back in time and meet my former selves, the first and only words out of my mouth would be, "It doesn't get better. Just do it already."

Reactions: dumbfukloser, returntothevoid, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Does regret cause a person to choose to relive the same life again?

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
I understand this, I have family there. It sucks I haven't seen any of them for over 20 years almost.

• Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21 and sserafim
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
eh not really, i don't process regrets at all because i never cared for life anyways.

Probably shooting myself when i had the chance, i had less SI back as a kid, couldn't do it now.
I've stuck a barrel in my mouth much later and i just can't dude..

Reactions: doormat25 and divinemistress36
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm not big on regret. I feel like we make the best decisions we can at the time. With retrospect, I probably should have made a few different career decisions but, I don't think they would have made me happier ultimately. It's usually being unhappy in life that made me make major changes. If I'd stayed in those same situations, I doubt I would have magically become happier.

I maybe could have saved myself a whole lot of pain if I'd begged my Dad not to remarry- to avoid growing up with a (suspected) narcissist but- I knew that would have ruined any chance he had to be happy.

What I definitely do regret is not staying in better contact with people who did a huge amount for me in my life. That was really selfish and now, they're dead- so- it's too late.

Reactions: doormat25
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
i regret not getting conscripted to military service. it wouldve been a way to escape my family back then. i also regret giving meds and therapy way more time and effort that this useless shit deserves.

• Love
Reactions: f1lth
f1lth

f1lth

fleabag
Jul 9, 2023
yes, so many things. I also regret not finishing school and i regret trying to overdose knowing that it was likely for me to found and saved several times by someone who just wanted to make money off of me and keep me addicted to drugs. That will always get to me.