• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really do and it's why I'd always see it as better to not exist, for me only ceasing to exist is desirable. I find it such a horrific, terrible tragedy how life even exists at all, it disturbs me how life has tormented existing beings all throughout history. To me existence is really evil as it's the source of all suffering and I find human existence to be such an abomination, it's a curse to be trapped inside this decaying flesh prison with the ability to suffer to such extreme extents, in fact simply being conscious and aware is a curse to me. For me existence itself is the true problem with ceasing to exist being the solution.

I see existence itself as the most tragic hellish disturbance in what would otherwise be the most ideal state of eternal nothingness, why does life have to exist when the absence of everything is perfection. I don't get why anyone would want life or see it as acceptable to impose it onto someone else, it disgusts me how many humans make others suffer by bringing them here in the first place.

This world truly is such the most hellish place, it's the true hell, it will always be beyond hellish how there is no limit as to how an existing being can suffer as long as they are waiting to die in this existence that was always futile in the first place. All that existence ever causes is harm and I'm tired of suffering in this harmful existence, my wish to die is a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
in its current form life is an abomination these machines are shit because they breakdown all the time what's the point of life if you can't function 100 percent all the time, what we need is massive amounts of computing power the like of which won't be seen for 50 years the reason we need so much computing power and storage space is to simulate the human brain so we can learn how dna and biology works and re-engineer how these machines work so we don't feel pain for instance

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
NO! I don't want to die. I want to keep living. And I think that giving humans the total freedom to claim themself and their inner power is a good thing. Life is more than just pain and is worth living, even despite all of it. I'm tired of pretending I think anything else.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I really do and it's why I'd always see it as better to not exist, for me only ceasing to exist is desirable. I find it such a horrific, terrible tragedy how life even exists at all, it disturbs me how life has tormented existing beings all throughout history. To me existence is really evil as it's the source of all suffering and I find human existence to be such an abomination, it's a curse to be trapped inside this decaying flesh prison with the ability to suffer to such extreme extents, in fact simply being conscious and aware is a curse to me. For me existence itself is the true problem with ceasing to exist being the solution.

I see existence itself as the most tragic hellish disturbance in what would otherwise be the most ideal state of eternal nothingness, why does life have to exist when the absence of everything is perfection. I don't get why anyone would want life or see it as acceptable to impose it onto someone else, it disgusts me how many humans make others suffer by bringing them here in the first place.

This world truly is such the most hellish place, it's the true hell, it will always be beyond hellish how there is no limit as to how an existing being can suffer as long as they are waiting to die in this existence that was always futile in the first place. All that existence ever causes is harm and I'm tired of suffering in this harmful existence, my wish to die is a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is.
I don't think that life is the problem as there are many of people who are extremely happy and thrive, who see life as beautiful and a gift.
When I used to be happy I felt the same way, I was excited about the future and experienced so many great times.
I don't actually want to die my wish would be to be happy once again but knowing that's not possible and having to live with unbearable pain Im left with no other choice then to put an end to my pain by ctbing.
I wish that I never experienced happiness so that I wouldn't know what pain and suffering is, if that makes any sense.

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
I honestly still don't understand exactly what reality is even supposed to be.
Forgetting life on Earth for a moment, it's just lightyears of mostly empty space with stars and planets swirling around and occasionally exploding.

I honestly wonder if even life — let alone conscious existence — was some accident and that none of this stuff on Earth "should" be happening.

Either way I don't like being alive: I don't want to have to kill myself, but I certainly don't want to exist and I don't see any other way.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't like the fact that I was brought into existence against my will and without a choice, and that it takes effort to die. I never wanted to experience life anyways. Life is pointless and meaningless; there's no reason for all of this

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
Life dosent torment, god dose. None of this could exist without god

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024

I always try to see the good in things. I try to love, to hope as much as I can. I've tried and fought so hard.

But it's useless isn't it? You can't love something that abuses you, pushes you to your breaking point.

I think just now, in these past couple hours I have truly lost all that hope. Existence, consciousness, it is truly painful, and I don't think anything can change that anymore.